AR FF-AWTR - Chap 8 Pg 35 - 29/6 (Completed)

Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

A Walk To Remember

Introduction

Hey guys! I'm Rhea! This is my first FF so would love to have long comments from all of u! I have read many FF's and now I thought of writing one of my own on AR and DMG! I am writing a story based on their life! I have used the same names that they had in DMG and about the character sketch I have introduced the main characters only as I would like to concentrate on the story more than the character sketch. Other characters will be introduced later on!

They complete my life and I know that they complete yours too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plot of the story

This story is based on Armaan and Riddhima and also the people who are so closely tied to their life! Life is never perfect but it's how u make it perfect out of what u have! This story show's the ups and downs in the lives of these doctors ' Armaan, Riddhima, Rahul, Muskan and Anjali! It shows how much trust you have on someone and how much that trust is reciprocated... The undying love in you for the right him or her! It is like a test that helps you decide whether to continue with the relationship you share with them or not, whether your love and trust is strong enough to overcome the problems and challenges life bestows u with!

"It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Sketch

Dr. Armaan Mallik - 22 years old. Resides in Mumbai. A very handsome guy who loves partying, a famous doctor working in Sanjeevani! Girls drool over him and he loves it! Belongs to a well-known family. Loves his friends like anything!  Very good looking and too hot to resist! Any girl would fall for him. Very flirty too! His sense of humour makes him the life of any party! His parents passed away 8 years ago in a car accident and since then he has been staying with his beloved Bi without whom his life wouldn't be what it was today! He is in love with a pretty young girl who herself is a doctor working in Sanjeevani too (I guess you know who she is) ' Dr. Riddhima Gupta!

Dr. Riddhima Gupta Mallik - She is a very simple and down to earth girl who doesn't like interfering in other people's life.  Known as "Ridz" coz her sister ' Anjali calls her by that name! A very beautiful girl and her look! Hayye Allah! No words to describe her beauty! 21 years old. Resides in Mumbai again. Loved by kids and the elderly she has the ability to light up around her friends and family. A bookworm, a very ambitious person, loves her life and doesn't want anybody or anything to ruin it! According to her, her life is perfect! She has everything what a girl of her age needs ' money, best parents, awesome siblings and a perfect husband/boyfriend ' Dr. Armaan Mallik!

Dr. Rahul Grewal - Another handsome yet studious and serious guy who is a doctor in Sanjeevani and Armaan's best friend! Belongs to a Punjabi family.  He has a beautiful voice but doesn't like to show his talent to all. This secret was only shared with Muskan. Girls used to drool over him too but now no more coz now he was married to his life ' Dr. Muskan Chadda without whom he couldn't live! Loves his wife dearly and would do anything for her happiness.

Dr. Muskan Chadda Grewal  - Our chatter box who is 21 years who lives in a world of fantasies and resides in Mumbai with her hubby ' Rahul! She is Riddhima's best friend! They share every little secret and therefore are best of friends! She is a very good dancer but only Riddhima knows this secret, as they are schoolmates. Muskan is a very sweet and innocent girl and talks a bit too much but that's what makes her so friendly whereas Rahul is an introvert and doesn't like to talk to people much! She had always wanted to become an actress but because of her parents who kept forcing her to take up medicine, she had to become a doctor and now she is in love with her profession! Her friends call her "Talli" as she is usually high and they love her for that quality which she possesses.

Dr. Anjali Gupta  - She is Riddhima's older sister and loves Riddhima loads and cannot imagine her life without her pretty sister! She is a die hard romantic. She is still looking for her Prince Charming or the modern day "Raj" from DDLJ.

She is a little rude at times but very sweet at heart. Don't go by her looks! She looks like she has attitude but actually if you befriend her then you will realize that she doesn't have attitude at all!

Nikita Gupta - She is the sweet and charming cousin of Anjali and Riddhima! Loves hanging around with them and their friends! Is back from London as she has just finished her studies but was unable to attend Armaan-Riddhima's marriage and is highly disappointed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INDEX

i) Introduction - Pg 1

ii) Plot - Pg 1

iii) Character Sketch - Pg 1

iv) Chapter 1 - Reminiscence - Pg 3

v) Chapter 2 - Killing Curiosity - Pg 7

vi) Chapter 3 - And She'z Back!!! - Pg 10

vii) Chapter 4 - Bickering and MORE Bickering - Pg 16

viii) Chapter 5 - Sanjeevani OUR home? - Pg 23

ix) Chapter 6 - Wanna know more about you! - Pg 26

x) Chapter 7 - An Eventful Evening - Pg 31

xi) Chapter 8 - Friends? - Pg 35

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok Guys !!! I want to tell you that AR are actually married but we will be getting into flashback and so i have mentioned AR as girlfriend and boyfriend !

Hope ya'll liked the concept! I will continue only if u want me to! plz hit the "LIKE" button after you have read it!

I have another FF running called Love Exists? Which is again on AR!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1687974

I have an OS also!

Do read it and comment! :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1673338

Thnx :D

Rhea

Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamerReality thumbnail
Res
*edited*

OMG !! rhee u started ur own FF
tht'z freakin awesum😃😃
i simply love the concept
yayyy!! AR are already commited❤️
and i lovvveee the CS
nikki guptaa....awwwwwww😊

i am crazily waiting fr d next update!
DO UPDATE SOON
and u hav no choice but to PM me
or i can be a real pain😆😆

aa biiiiggg HUG🤗 on this awesum start!!

LUV YAAAA
-kin

p.s: YAAYY!!! 1st to commennttt!!!

i knw u luv PURPLE😉
Edited by kangel - 13 years ago
riddhima11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey rhea
a very nice plot i must say...
u r right about the trust thing..
the character sketch was cool

glad to know AR are already in a relationship
it feels hard to imagine angie as die hard romantic... hehe
anyways it will be nice to witness her like this....

all in all will be looking forward to read more..
specially i found the title quite nice...
sooo will be waiting for the first part

if possible do pm me...

take care
-pari

Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Do continue soon n if u hav a pm list, add me please Edited by Stupidcupid1234 - 13 years ago
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhima11

hey rhea

a very nice plot i must say...
u r right about the trust thing..
the character sketch was cool

glad to know AR are already in a relationship
it feels hard to imagine angie as die hard romantic... hehe
anyways it will be nice to witness her like this....

all in all will be looking forward to read more..
specially i found the title quite nice...
sooo will be waiting for the first part

if possible do pm me...

take care
-pari

Aww....
Thank u sooo much pari !
Thnk u !
Well yes they are in a relationship :D

And abt anji ! i knw ! DIE HARD ROMANTIC is a big word for ANJALI !
Ya sure !
Just send me a buddy request !
Thnks once again !
Love
Rhea
Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 13 years ago
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail

Ya i will 😃
Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 13 years ago
vidu87 thumbnail