Creativity and Dance...CDD a Great Example

SHUBHA99 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dance show with total emphesis on dancing creativity is a festival to watch and experiance.
The judges fair comments makes the teams to motivate themselves and erge to do somthing different clearly seen this week. Fabulous Fatakas are an example.

A M Group really nailed and rest were not far behind. Total paisa vasool entertrainment in drawing room for family and hope we see much more creativity during coming weeks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreenysa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes, i agree with you. i also felt like yesterdays performances are better compare past episodes. Judges are giving constructive comments. After along time i got lot of positive vibes while watching a talent/ reality show. I have a big smile while watching the yesterday episode.
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, totally agree! Group dance will look good only if the moves are in synch and the choreography is vibrant.. CDD brings all that in the groups that are on the show!! I actually like this show now, though I wish at times Terence was the choreographer for some of the acts - not all, just one group per episode will suffice - I am dying to see his work!!!
Padma55 thumbnail
Raghunath Reddy's group also is an impressive group and he brings down to eartn themes along dance routine.
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally agree!! I just started watching this show...and I'm only caught up to the Jan. 28th/29th episodes so far, but I gotta say I LOVE the creativity, the genuine hard work and talent on this show! It's so refreshing to see contestants from all kinds of backgrounds perform. And that too in a group, where qualities like team work and bonding will be encouraged and beneficial! The judges are all awesome as well! This show is really inspiring to watch! 👍🏼

I love all the groups so far, but my favourite has to be the group that sends out social messages through their dance. I forget the name of the group. I think it's the one that Padma55 above is mentioning? Anyways, I'm talking about the group consisting of non-trained dancers coming from low socio-economic backgrounds who always try to show some sort of a social message through their dancing. Like their audition poverty performance and the cancer one in the first episode. Seriously awesome and SO inspiring!! 👏
Padma55 thumbnail
Kruti Dance group leaving this week was not that bad either. But what to do some one has to leave. But I am sure they learnt a lot which will help them rest of their lives.
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Padma55

Kruti Dance group leaving this week was not that bad either. But what to do some one has to leave. But I am sure they learnt a lot which will help them rest of their lives.

yeah i agree..to be honest i felt they were dancing robots bc they never seem to dance with the heart...