shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone! 

We had great time with DOTW and GOTW in this forum. And I personally want to thank Vrish and KMH2 jointly for having GOTW regularly with different attempt all the time. Till date nobody tnought about signup thing so I want to have this signup sheet so that eventually everyone can take part and contribute through their viewpoint and opinion..

So here is it:

Rules are same as earlier,
GOTW stands for Game Of The Week and
DOTW stands for Discussion Of The Week.

Each week we have one member post a game for that week and another post a discussion topic(relevant to the show) of their liking. 
For the GOTW, you can find game ideas off of other forums that you might have visited and other games you might have played - as long as you give credit to the forum/creator of the game, you can post the game here!
For the DOTW, it can be something fun you want to talk about or something serious and contemplative - you get total creative liberty in that thread! 

I'm going to post the available dates below and if you sign up for a day, you're responsible for posting the GOTW/DOTW (depending on what you sign up for)
for that week. I hope we get some volunteers and that we can get this started. Plus as a request to all those volunteer who do GOTW/DOTW please close the topic in the beginning of the new week.If you have any concerns, suggestions please don't hesitate and let me know!!!

Thank you for your cooperation!!!!! And lets make our forum more interactive and convertible....  Rock on
Rakt Sambandhi's

The week of 14th Feb 2011
DOTW  shwetha85
GOTW
The week of 21st Feb 2011
DOTW  Moheema
GOTW  _Vrish_

The week of 28th Feb 2011
DOTW
GOTW  KMH2

If you Liked this please do not forget to hit the LIKE button!!!!!
Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
shwetha85

Thanks for your initiative - hopefully, we have volunteers to come up w/ GOTW/DOTW ideas.
shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

shwetha85

Thanks for your initiative - hopefully, we have volunteers to come up w/ GOTW/DOTW ideas.

Thank you Vrish for appreciating!!!!! I think so far no body has signed up for this week so I am planning to go ahead and put the DOTW for this week so that the thread becomes on going..😊
Vr15h thumbnail
Sure - go ahead & do it 😊
shwetha85 thumbnail

Sure - go ahead & do it 😊

Thanks Vrish I have placed the DOTW..Have a look😉
shwetha85 thumbnail
Come on Guys Sign up and make our forum more Active!!!!
Vr15h thumbnail
GOTW for 21st Feb week: Suggest a jodi for....
shwetha85 thumbnail

GOTW for 21st Feb week: Suggest a jodi for....

Hey Vrish thanks for reverting back to this thread...I think this game would be awesome and do post when your time come..Hopefully we would get others would be like to participate...
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The week of 21st Feb 2011
DOTW
Vr15h thumbnail
We're off to a good start on both the DOTW, and the GOTW.  Unless someone else wishes to start another, I suggest extending both of these by a week.

Anybody suggest otherwise?