_notinuse_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Feb 12: Mumbai:

Ahana Deol is the younger daughter of charismatic Dharmendra paji and dream girl Hema Malini. Therefore her entry in the glamour world was highly anticipated. Even, her elder sister Esha Deol is a well known actress of the tinsel town. Finally the wait is over, it is announced that she is starring in a movie.

She was supposed to start her career with a Vikramaditya Motwane film. It was selected to be her best launching pad in the film industry. However, things didn't go as according to the plans. The movie is on hold now and no one is sure about when work for the movie will resume.

In spite of the setback, Ahana is going to appear in the big screen this year. She is a part of the yet to be named film, by famous director Aparna Sen. "Mr. & Mrs. Iyer", "The Japanese Wife" and "36 Chowringhee Lane" are few of the memorable and acclaimed films of the director.

The movie is supposed to be a modern day take on the eternal love story of Romeo and Juliet. Prateik will play the role of Ahana's Romeo. Hema Malini is producing the film and the shooting will begin in September, this year.

By Kreation Guru

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS.
She looks so different in the pic. 
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^ i think it is all about the photographer and the angle ji
Hema desperately wants her daughters to have a career in cinema

Good luck to Ahana😊
_notinuse_ thumbnail
hopefully she won't be just another spoiled star kid and can actually act
lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No offense but she looks nothing like an actress.  Neither Esha or Ahana have Hema's beauty, but Esha has more potential.  
oh last time  i heard she was gonna do some interior designing stuff.,...what happened then? has she come out to take BADLA of her sister's failure 😆 oh come on dear...if dats true its really stupid then, interior designing is far better than acting in silly movies...i mean tht thing is much more creative, and there is biasedness + not much controversery and false link ups...why comming to making urself a MESS?
_notinuse_ thumbnail
^^ 😆 Speaking of which, where DID Esha hide off to? I haven't seen her in any movies for so long.

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

^^ 😆 Speaking of which, where DID Esha hide off to? I haven't seen her in any movies for so long.

well her mom is makin a movie for her 'TELL ME OH KHUDA; since she's quite busy shootin for it since 2008 🤔and i think it will see the release date in around 2020 🤣
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
esha is apparently performing classical dance at different organizations...sad  that they are not fancy enough to capture media attention