I really liked it !!!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
The dialogues in the kitchen scene on Friday were really nice and I especially liked the following convo btw Amrit n Papaji :

Kuku : Kabhi kabhar jhoot sach ki shakl le kr saamney aa jaata hai...
Amrit: Lekin papaji kuch rishton ka wishwaas sach or jhoot se parey hota hai...
Kuku: Arey tu to hum sab ka pyara hai...

It was something like this, solid tha... Smile
Yes Yaar ek dam solid tha
And i really wish ki ab kuch naya darama na ho
direct SR aur oski baad honeymoon warna mein mein mein
U know ki mein kiya karne wale hooooooo
Evil Smile
Kash aisa ho paata Dunia but haven't u read the article ?
konsa article bey
nahin yaar mein to ajj he forum pe enter hui ho to old post read kar rahi ho heheh
to bata kiya hai article mein short short bata na

basically the article says that a new girl named maanjeet is going to enter the show.. shes going to be really westernised and she is going to be a parallel lead.. she is playing a cameo role and the story will revlove around bebo, amrit and her...

they havent put in any detail as to what the new track is about or how anyone knows this girl.. but her entry was on friday...
Originally posted by dunia

konsa article bey
nahin yaar mein to ajj he forum pe enter hui ho to old post read kar rahi ho heheh
to bata kiya hai article mein short short bata na

oh iseliye u thought that now we will get to see ambo SR, hai re aisi kismat hamari kaha, CV's ne ek naya panga i mean ek naya character introduce kara dia, without even showing any ambo moments, and after reading the article i decided to forget about that we will ever get to see ambo SR or any ambo romantic moments.
Edited by juhuti - 11 years ago
But remember I cant forget !!! Huh !!!
Originally posted by Ambofan

But remember I cant forget !!! Huh !!!

but alju, CV's ka haal-chaal dekh kar aisa lagta hai ke forgetting about this is the best idea, aisa na hoke show end ho jaye and woh kabhi dikhe jo hum chahte hai...us waqt rone-pitne se acha hai ke abhi se hi sabr kar loLOL