They shouldnt have killed Rachna at this stage!

Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know this show is different from all other shows, its based on a serious issue. Now I can see the serial going the ruchika way, long back I had come across an article that this show is based on Ruchika Girotra molestation case, & I went on to find out more about the case. In that, Ruchika was a 14 yr old girl & a tennis player, was molested by Inspector DGP Rathore. Ruchika committed suicide after suffering alot of torture. And later its her best friend Aradhana who carries further the case for many years & recently they got the judgement, wherein Rathore Rs.1000 & 6 months of jail.

In Kaali, they are shifting the story in the same way, wherein Anu is becoming Aradhana, & she will fight against Thakral (Rathore) with the support of rachna's father.
Now the problem here is that they are too late, if they wanted to show Anu taking lead, they should have done this long ago. This is a big mistake on the part of the CV's. From past 6 months they have shown Rachna the lead character, & they showed it as her fight, they hardly focussed on Anu. So now viewers will have problem in shifting their outlook. They will take time to accept Anu as the lead. Now people who know the true story might understand the reason & the seriousness of the whole show.

But I can say one thing to u all. Kaali is really good show, infact one of the best shows, its realistic, & it has lessons for us (the masses), its based on serious issues. So my request, even if they dont bring rachna back plz do watch the show till the end. 
Edited by Shreyacool - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbir.Fan thumbnail
I had come across the ruchika molestation case many a times on tv. Kaali is a really good show. I remember when the show started 
Rachana's mother, the narator had said that "Yeh kahani apko pareshan karegi, sochne pe majboor karegi lekin sirf issliye ki aap massum rachna ka dard samaj sake aur takral jaise haiwaan ki asliyat pehchaan sakey". Now I can understand the whole purpose of the show. I will ofcourse watch it till the end.😊
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i totaly agree with you this is best show ever,nowadays where we get good shows ,i m big fan of this show.few days before there came an article regarding rachana missing ,so may be this might be a plan of doctors along with inspector diwakar ,cant say ,in shows anything happens.even if anu takes the story forward i will love it ,only thing i will miss their friendship.to ek jalli hai.chal hat moti ,i will these dialoges.

the real case that u talked at the end the minister had to pay rs 1000 and 6 months jail ,so will they same thing with thakral???????????i think this is very small punishment ,

but if they thakral going to jail and coming out i wont mind it as i m worried about jhanvi and radha.

justice is very important
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^ I dont think so the end will be the same as the real case. Bcoz rachna promised thakral "Tumhe bahut bhayanak maut milegi".  Edited by Shreyacool - 13 years ago