Posted: 13 years ago

Baahon Ke Darmiyaan Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hain
J
aane Kya Bole Mann Dole Sunke Badan
Dh
adkan Bani Zubaan
B
aahon Ke Darmiyaaaan......

Finally people its been a year of for this beautiful moment. A year of our Crazziness over this and we still know that this moment is an Everlasting One. The One which made our Heart Beats go double, our Eyes were glittering like Diamonds and Our minds for once was just thinking and pondering over this Eternal Moment.

This was one of the Best Surprises that we MN have fans have got. One Unexpected and Unimaginable Surprise by 2 Unconditional Lovers. And that what makes it more Angelic is the Environment and Mayank Nupur๐Ÿ˜

Things for Mayank and Nupur was never Easy. The Friendship was unexpected one and so was thier Love Confession and the Marriage was more of a Beautiful Surprise and then came the Everlasting Sajda Moment
๐Ÿ˜.

The 2 Valentines Day were the Best Moments for Mayank Nupur
1st One gave us

K
h
uda Jaane
Mayank Nupur's Anthem of Love and supposedly this Song happens to be Arjun Rati's Fav Song too

Sajde Mein Yun Hi Jhukta Hoon
Tum Pe Hi Aa Ke Rukhta Hoon
Kya Yeh Sab Ko Hota Hai

Hum Ko Kya Lena Hai Sab Se
Tum Se Hi Sab Baatein Ab Se
Ban Gaye Ho Tum Meri Dua

Khuda Jaane Ke Mein Fida Hoon
Khuda Jaane Mein Mitt Gaya
Khuda Jaane Yeh Kyun Hua Hai
Ke Ban Gaye Ho Tum Mere Khuda

Tu Kahe To Tere Hi Kadam Ke
Main Nishanon Pe
Chalun Rukun Ishaare Pe
Tu Kahe To Khwabon Ka Bana Ke
Main Bahana Sa
Mila Karun Sirhaane Pe
Ho Tum Pe Dil Ki Baatein Seekhi
Tum Se Hi Yeh Raahein Seekhi
Tum Pe Mar Ke Main To Jee Gaaya

Dil Kahe Ke Aaj To Chupa Lo Tum
Panahon Mein
Ke Daar Hai Tum Ko Kha Doonga
Dil Kahe Sambhal Zara Khushi Ko
Na Nazar Laga
Ke Daar Hai Mein To Ro Doonga
O Karti Hoon Sau Vaade Tum Se
Baandhe Dil Ke Dhaage Tum Se
Yeh Tumhe Na Jaane Kya Hua

Sajde Mein Yun Hi Jhukta Hoon
Tum Pe Hi Aa Ke Rukhta Hoon
Kya Yeh Sab Ko Hota Hai

Hum Ko Kya Lena Hai Sab Se
Tum Se Hi Sab Baatein Ab Se
Ban Gaye Ho Tum Meri Dua

Khuda Jaane Ke Mein Fida Hoon
Khuda Jaane Mein Mitt Gaya
Khuda Jaane Yeh Kyun Hua Hai
Ke Ban Gaye Ho Tum Mere Khuda

The Realisation, the Confusion and then the Confession, all had made Mayank Nupur's Love Story one of the Most Eternal Love Stories. But when Love happened it was Magical. And this Magic certainly was worth Admiring.

If the 1st year gave us Khuda Jaane, the 2nd Year was No less than the Khuda Jaane Moment. As we then had the
Valentine Promo
to our Credit. A moment which was Pure and Angelic.

Wada Raha Pyaar Se Pyaar Ka
Ab Hum Naa Honge Judaa
Yeh Meri Dhadkane Sun Raha Hai Khuda
Chahe Tumhe Kis Kadar Mera Dil
Tumko Nahi Hai Pata
Yeh Meri Dhadkane Sunraha Hai Khuda
Wada Raha

Dono Jahan Ko Bhoola Ho Main
Aisi Lagi Hai Tujhse Lagaan
Dil Ne Kaha Dil Ne Suna
Maine Tumhe Dilbar Chuna
Ab Dorriyan Naa Rahi Darmiyan
Kya Rang Layi Wafa

Dekha Tumhe To Aisa Laga
Mujhko Mila Hai Manzil Ka Pata
Chalna Hai Humko Ab Saath Mein
Tumse Juda Mera Raasta

Maine To Lee Hai Kasam
Paao Tumhe Janmo Janam
Sajde Kiye Maine Shaamo Saher
Maanga Hai Tumko Sada
Haan Yeh Meri Dhadkane Sun Raha Hai Khuda
Wada Raha Pyaar Se Pyaar Ka....
Pyaar Ka.... Pyaar Ka....

Our Excitement starts with this Trailor{Promo} and gets to all the Beautiful and Killer Moments. The Unexpected Journey starts from here. All thought this would be a Dream and we would always have something totally opposite of this but but but ... this time it was MayUr fans By MayUr and Just MayUr for all of Us
Do I need to add More?
Khud hi Kyun Nahii dekh lete๐Ÿ˜‰
Sajda

Sajda Tera Sajda
Din Rain Karun
Na hi Chain karun
Sajda Tera Sajda

Abb jaan loot jaye
Yeh Jahan choot jaye
Sang Pyaar rahe mein rahun na Rahun

Sajda Tera Sajda
Din Rain Karun
Na hi Chain karun
Sajda Tera Sajda

Ranjhna' naino ke teer chal gaye
Sajna' saanson se dil sil gaye
Palkon mein chupa loon, oh tera sajda karoon
Seenay mein samaa loon, oh din reain karoon
Palkon mein chupa loon, seenay mein samaa loon
Tere ang ang rang mera bole

Veliya kya hua jo dil kho gaya
Mahiya ishq mein khuda mil gaya
Zara aakh se pila de, oh tera sajda karoon
Zara khwaab sajaa de, oh din reain karoon
Zara aakh se pila de, zara khwaab sajaa de
Mere hontoon pe mann tera bole

Abb jaan loot jaye
Yeh Jahan choot jaye
Sang Pyaar rahe mein rahun na Rahun
Sajda Tera Sajda
Karun mein tera Sajda
Din Rain Karun
Na hi Chain karun
Sajda Tera Sajda
Karun mein tera Sajda
Rak vaar karoon meri Jaan lut Doon
Sajda....Forever and ever!

I dont think after this I need to say anything or narrate anything. Its better people just go through it and refresh thier Memories and Re-cherish this Moment of 

Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I won't be here on Sajda Anniversary so making this post in advance. lol
I wish Everyone a Very Happy Sajda Annoiversary

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-54lYqXz2A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drHaiPRpcF8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c75IZW3R8p0[/YOUTUBE]
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sajda was the most beautiful moment that defined MayUr becoming "do dil ek jaan". they completed each other from day 1. the heart didn't beat for anyone....started beating for gal he loved the most...Nupur. The gal who never challenged herself to the extreme did for the boy who filled her empty heart as a filmy hero...Mayank

Happy Sajda anniversary everyon ๐Ÿค—

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1549112&TPN=47&#39160630

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

By Shagun

By Gagan

By Payal

By Supreet

By Aish

By Yamini

By Aish

By Anne

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mayank and Nupur..............two extremes..........ek sadu aur ek nautanki............

They had the most beautiful journey from being strangers to soulmates, with twist and turns and lots of hiccups...............but one thing that kept them binded was their love.............. unconditional love that was ONLY for each other.

Mayank sadu Sharma, fell for only one girl, and that girl became the centre of his life and Nupur nautanki Bhushan, gave away her dreams of finding her "Raj", coz she lost her heart to him.

Valentine's day has been special in Mayank-Nupur's life both the times.................the 1st was when Mayank realised that he felt something more than friendship for Nupur, and was falling helplessly in love with her................

Khuda jaane ki wo fida tha............๐Ÿ˜ณ

And last year, we saw the union of two people - binded in holy matrimony, surrendering themselves completely to the other for FOREVER!!!

Mayank and Nupur  became " do dil ek jaan" ...........in all sense, and what made it more beautiful was the environment...........the touch and the colour WHITE.

Sajda tera Sajda,
din rain karun
na hi chain karun.......๐Ÿ˜ณ.......

Yeah, they worshipped each other for life.....................always.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ......

And, i want to thank Arjun and Rati, for giving us such a beautiful memory to cherish, coz this was the most aesthetic initimate moment, i have ever seen on TV. Hats off to u people......๐Ÿ‘.....

Annie

Edited by annie07 - 13 years ago
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Unresing....finally............sorry for being late.........!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Firstly....another AMAZING thread gagan di n Preeti di............๐Ÿค—
Valentine's Day,love,life.......gifts,promises.many of them.ppl in love do it all........for each-other.MN were no exception..He loved Her,n life had given him his best gift when it gifted her to him...n she also treasured him as her life.........WHITE-it was associated with purity in love...MN gave a total new meaning to the color when it became their color of love............coz it resembled how THEY love each-other........๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

H e gifts her his"first job letter'-a start which will lead to their lives together....coz now he knew they are meant to b together forever......!!!a small promise-which held so much meaning.......was all he had to give her then.but She knew how much it meant........for her..for them.......
            and then..d most beautiful moment for the two lovers........-two souls united together in love,..they were going to be together in true sense of a husband n wife......the night was supposed to be the silent spectator for the coming together of two lovers.........their journey with each-other.........n as he held her n began to lead her towards the bed.she gave herself up to the ONE man she trusted n believed in....she gave herself to him,to his love...........

it all held so much meaning..so much passion.in it all...............โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Finally-hats off to two of the MOST AMAZING performers v have ever com e across-ArTi-u make evry scene so PERFECT we r left numb,we r left wondering...how could all this be so PERFECT. Unless.....๐Ÿ˜‰
ok.never mind all that.....love u n will always remember MN .............they have been a complete journey.a complete story...........a dream story which will b retold evry time with a renewed beauty of words n feelings.coz evrytime i see a single phase of this journey.m left awed..........!!!๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 13 years ago
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post Preeti and Gagan :)

Valentines day has always been special for MN...always something good has happened :)

While on the first valentine's day Mayank had fallen head over heels in love with the one girl he never thought he would fall for, the one and only Nupur.. and how smitten he was as he danced with her in the rain unable to contain his new found emotions of love. 

The next year saw a completely different Mayank and Nupur. Now married and trying to make a life together ..they are adorable as ever as they confirm why they are not ur conventional everyday couple, they are very special. YET they are as real as they get. Thats the beauty of this story the MN story.

When Nupur thinks all she wants is her sadu akdu Mayank, she is putting her love over everything she wants. When Mayank tells her that he wants to make her his wife in the true sense of the word.. he is being himself, ever respectful of her wishes..

and its truly sajda.. its love respect and togetherness celebrated in the most beautiful manner...

every action is filled with love and care..be it the rose petals or the mangal sutra scene.

Love this part as Mayank picks Nupur , Nupur shies under his loving gaze and blushes while he smile slightly ..just perfect

--Divya :)
Edited by myownarea - 13 years ago
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i can never forget sajda.....one of the most beautiful scenes i have ever scene on television.the whole sequence was wonderfully shot.Loved the way mayank asked nupur her consent before consummating their wedding.....loved how nupur surrendered to him.....and his love๐Ÿ˜ณ

coming on to khuda jaane....it was again really captivating.it portrayed how mayank was falling in love with nupur....those first feelings of love....that charisma....i dunno why but for some reason i feel "khuda jaane" is mayur's song....like it was meant for them.....
great post gagan and preeti di๐Ÿ˜ƒand happy sajda anniversary mayurians๐Ÿค—
Edited by acAasthamayur - 13 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

sajda.......d seq that always makes me go eeeeeeeepppppp๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

this was like one of d best mayur moments n a milestone to their journey as soulmates......๐Ÿ˜

it was pure passion that made us blush โ˜บ๏ธn go insane๐Ÿคช.......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

each n every bit os sajda was just too special to b xprssd in wrds!๐Ÿ˜
i remembr the effct of d promo on me๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

the mornin scenes....wen finally nupz gives up her seduction mode๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† n says mayu jaisa bhi h mer hai....awwwwww....n gently kisses him.....
 ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
n then d evenin scenes ..mayu tryin to pataofy her but she had no clue at all though she was pataoing him till d previous day!!๐Ÿ˜†they were cute n hilarious!!
now thats mayur......always special n unpredictable....
his button todna....praisin her...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

that tv dekhnge....left him so embarrased....๐Ÿ˜†.....n wen finally wen shez bored watchin cartoon n tends to leav๐Ÿ˜†...he in a simple yet captivatin way asks her .....awwwwww.........a tru gentleman....cared for nupur tonzzz๐Ÿ˜ณ

then we got the most beautiful consummation seq evr shown on tv
! it was pure,passion n love all over...
every single bits of d seq...the mirror thng,the mangalsutra part(my fav),he givin his first pay to her,the roses,the lift n everythng......made it special .like seriously beyond wrds!!!

arjun n rati......mann they were hawwwtttt lol
they were just fab as usual!!!
 n khuda jaane was a sweet one too...i love it alot too...but sajda is more spl to me๐Ÿ˜ƒ

miss them tonnnzzz!๐Ÿ˜ญn loadzzzz....
their magic cant b created evr!!

<3 them always!!mn/arti!!!!!!

awesome post preeti di n gagan di๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sajda, When Two souls became one in every sense..
It shows their true passion, Feelings, Love, Trust..
Arjun Rati did a splendid job as they gave us Mayank Nupur Our Mayur...
It was the beautful day for Mayurians and we will never ever forget that day..

ab jaan lut jaye ye jahan chut jaye 
sang pyaar rahe mein rahon na rahon..
sajda tera sajda
Edited by -moona- - 13 years ago