11/2/11 W/U Protests at the house

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Gaushala tells Mridang to take a seat... they have a circus show to watch

This is what they have in mind when they say you can't make this stuff up... but Paswan did 🤣

Can't wait to watch the episode - particularly when they see themselves on TV.  Didn't that excite Dumroo? 😆
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANXS FOR THE UPDATE AND LET THE CIRCUS BEGIN MURLI AND HIS FAMILY DESERVE EVEYTHING THEY GET BUT RUPESH SHOULD ALSO BE INCLUDED BCOZ HE IS ALSO TO BLAME
princess_star11 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Kiran di! Yes we should all sit and watch the circus show now as it unfolds! God knows what they will do to Murli now!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend every1!
Vr15h thumbnail
Just watched it.  Yeah, this may be the  event that puts them back together.  The look on everybody's face as they came into the hallway and started chanting slogans against Murli & Bansi were priceless. 😆🤣 And Rupesh, despite his hatred for Murli,  didn't seem too thrilled by it either, even though he wasn't yet the target of their ire.

One  thing - Murli asks them by what authority they came in, and the dwarf leader told him that he's not going to answer questions?  I'm glad that  on Monday, Murli just throws him, even if it gets followed by the faces being blackened!

Hopefully, on Monday, when the faces are blackened, I hope the face of Rupesh is blackened as well.  Incidentally, what do they use to blacken faces - Asian paints? 🤣 I think once that happens, divvying up the business will be the last thing on their mind.  Or the dwarves might hold a panchayat, and order everybody to state their cases, during which Prakash's true activities, and thereafter Mridala's, will be discovered.  Methinks this might be the turning point in Bharti's fortunes.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
julyprincess thumbnail
I can't wait for the tamasha, perhaps now Bharti will get justice that she should have gotten much earlier.
Edited by julyprincess - 13 years ago
Thnkyou so much kiran ji for ur updates...
Vr15h thumbnail
One more thing that struck me - 2 of the women dwarfs go to get Bharti, & Rupesh has nothing to tell them?  Like just b'cos she is a dwarf, they have a greater right to take her than her  parents?  This ain't too different from the circus owner who tried to abduct her. 👎🏼
SeaOcean thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
Why does murli always has to get physical with everyone? they way he pushed the dwarf (lilliput), was really cruel. His parents have taught him no manners. Lokking really forward to the whole sequence, can't wait for the family members faces to get coloured black. They deserve it.
I guess murli will find another excuse to lash out  at rupesh and bharti even though there have nothing to do with it, rupesh was just as shocked as them when the dward community barged in.
Vr15h thumbnail
No, in that precap, they showed Murli look concerned @ Bharti when she started bleeding.  So no, I don't think even their old fight will continue, much less starting a new one.  I just hope that both Mridala & Rupesh get faces blackened as well.