Never Say Die Always Try Attitude Rocks

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
'Never say Die Always Try'
KMH2 is a big epitome of this saying .Arjun n Arohi both are perfect examples of this .I really like how they try to outwit each other today a round of Applause ๐Ÿ‘ for Arohi .She has been losing from past several episodes but she never gives up she always comes with some or the other sometimes bizarre ,silly childish ideas to outsmart Arjun n even succeds .I really like KMH2 not just because of Arjuhi the other important reason is this is the only show i guess where the leads are not in any boundaries .Arjuhi's characterization is such they can be evil n vulnerable at same time be cocky funny emotional just endless they can be anything n the amazing fact is it suits to their characters to the T .Whatever they do it never feels they r out of character which i really like about them .Anyways coming  back to the episode todays Arjuhi scene abt bribing Raj was hilarious the way they were trying to outsmart each other was commendable after their usual niok jhoks Arjun wins but i hav a doubt when did Arjun stick chewing gum on Arohi's hair he was so sitting far away n how come Arohi didnt realize that thats a blooper i guess but its fine as i know we all are immune to bloopers now after all its Ekta maiyya's show .๐Ÿ˜† . I really liked the way Arjun ordered Arohi .I thought for a second she actually wont go out She is saadi Arohi as Arjun said once  she will do exact opposite of whatever Arjun says .Finally when all her plans failed Arohi ko bhagwan ki yaad ayi she asked for an angel n she got apna saada Raj ke chote dadaji๐Ÿคฃ the angel* cough* bobcut witch .well we cant expect anything good from kumud mata she was , is evil n  will remain always.But she was right Arohi is the Trum card for her which she used to create rift between Arjun n the takle dadaji oops Rudra.
The Arjuhi scene in the pub was so funny loved Arjun's worried face while seeing Arohi n even in tension he just cant resist taking jibe at her .I was a bit dissapointed with Arjun at the end how he easily fall in Arohi's trap .he claims to be smart then how cud he fall for this age old cliche trick where ur opponent fakes accepting defeat n starts praising his foe n when the latter is relaxed n starts believing the jhuta muta praises n taking chance the opponent attacks .But anyways some has to win I m disappointed with Arjun a bit he know Arohi well then how come he believed her so easily when she said u won i lose without a doubt he believed her he actually thought she wud accept defeat so easily even while burning his childhood pics she fooled him .I have to say this Arjun is no doubt a smart n strong man but he becomes emotional fool sometimes n easily believes ppl especially Arohi .
Anyways from past 1 week it was Arjun winning Arohi scored at the end of the week .Arjun 's reaction on seeing the police was so funny .i must say if Arjun is 'sher' Arohi is no less than a 'sava sherni' 
Next week get ready for some fireworks between Arjuhi .

Eagerly waiting for their hot n sizzling romantic encounter .

Congo Kmhians Karan on No 4 n kritz at No  6 IF celebrity ranking .๐Ÿ‘ Great job we shud try to bring them at No1 and 2 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love this show to bits

Instead of watching arohi cry a river when arjun cheated into marrying her..she fought back.  I like the fact that she's not a typical 'poor me' bahu... she's a fighter and nothing brings anyone of them down... I especially love arjun's attitude he's such a badass with a gentle heart..
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigrl05

I love this show to bits

Instead of watching arohi cry a river when arjun cheated into marrying her..she fought back.  I like the fact that she's not a typical 'poor me' bahu... she's a fighter and nothing brings anyone of them down... I especially love arjun's attitude he's such a badass with a gentle heart..

Thats so true  even i just  love KMH this is my most fav show with best actors .Just love Arjuhi as they are so different n unpredictable
Edited by manoj589 - 13 years ago
wida thumbnail
everythign is awesome about the serial
and i love the way its not typical
especially arohis character
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: wida

everythign is awesome about the serial

and i love the way its not typical