Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: priya2904

kya baat hai kuch logo ko hum log ke bachne bachane ki badi fikr hai....🤣

🤣
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Again a PRICELESS post Tanya very priceless indeed!👏 Agreed! We are very very happy for Nandmi and SO LONG to any unnecessary rumours!😳
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Again a PRICELESS post Tanya very priceless indeed!👏 Agreed! We are very very happy for Nandmi and SO LONG to any unnecessary rumours!😳

Ohh god🤣yar you all are impossible😆😆😆u really think one bothers so much about the stars that they will go to the extent of creating misunderstandings between them🤣🤣🤣hey bhagwaan itnaa kyun hansa raha hai mujhe🤣🤣🤣
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

it must be a sad day for those people who were against rashmi and nandu's marriage ..... i know they tried their best to keep them apart but sorry guys true love wins ...... making fun of rashmi's name is not going to make  you a hero .....  yes your jealousy towards her fame and happiness is understandable but juth ka hi sahi be happy for them 😛 now dont waste any more of your time to wish her bad ...... be happy for them ......

@bold🤣is it possible????....please tell me how😳i want to keep all guys away from kat😉
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Ohh god🤣yar you all are impossible😆😆😆u really think one bothers so much about the stars that they will go to the extent of creating misunderstandings between them🤣🤣🤣hey bhagwaan itnaa kyun hansa raha hai mujhe🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

my gosh!!! rahul this forum is sooo much fun.. ahahahah.....

we will be creating misunderstanding between nandvani  or ravani or champish 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail

No rahul...we think some people have such lack of work in life that they would just badmouth anyone to vent their personal frustration pent up in their lives...hasi toh aisi logon ko dekhke aati bohot hai hume bhi.... 😆 😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya_dutta

No rahul...we think some people have such lack of work in life that they would just badmouth anyone to vent their personal frustration pent up in their lives...hasi toh aisi logon ko dekhke aati bohot hai hume bhi.... 😆 😆

But how can a common man create misunderstandings between them🤣🤣🤣mujhe bhi karni hai misunderstandings between Kat and all her potential boyfriends😈😆
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

But how can a common man create misunderstandings between them🤣🤣🤣mujhe bhi karni hai misunderstandings between Kat and all her potential boyfriends😈😆

haan mujhey bhi karwani hai misunderstanding betwee tom cruise and his wife🤣🤣🤣🤣

yaar one thing for sure this forum should be nominated for comedy circus🤣🤣
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail

if you read tanya's post properly you will see she did not say that those Mor*ns CAN create any difference b/w Nandmi...she said they have been TRYING to do so...thinking that they can..or may be because ..like i said before they have such a lack in life they NEED to badmouth people (stars or random people even i guess) to vent their frustrations...

waise na toh we have ever tried breaking up a couple ..na toh we will ...so u can take lessons form those people....😳..to break up kat n her BF(s)

Edited by pragya_dutta - 13 years ago
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

it must be a sad day for those people who were against rashmi and nandu's marriage .....i know they tried their best to keep them apart but sorry guys true love wins ...... making fun of rashmi's name is not going to make  you a hero .....  yes your jealousy towards her fame and happiness is understandable but juth ka hi sahi be happy for them 😛 now dont waste any more of your time to wish her bad ...... be happy for them ......

@ bold .....pragyaa what else does it mean😆anyways yar no need to get serious pls😆mujhey serious logon se darr lagtaa hai😲😆