karanjkars always took advantage of son in laws !!

Posted: 13 years ago
guys dont u think that karanjkar family sucks !!!

they have always treated manav in d worst possible ways & now they are taking advantage of satish's simplicity also
after coming to know that varsha cant conceive hence forth in logon ko to satish ke legs pakadkar usko sorry bolna chahiye .... ulta all r giving condolences to varsha only

v all know how varsha-vaishali treated manav in d past

& now archana is taking satish's advantage
i mean wen all were in hotel that time satish had said that wen his mother will come to know about varsha's truth .. then how will she bear everything & react .....
on that archana replied that wen u both r together u dont bother about what others say

that was so mean .... how can archana say like that ..... bhavna is satish's mom .... its her right on her son first ....

& in bhavna varsha relations i dont think bhavna was wrong anywhere .... she was always right & varsha always wrong
bhavna didnt like varsha in d start ... & she did try to stop sasha marriage but in decent ways .... & finally wen she had no choice she accepted varsha open heartedly & never did any politics against her
wen rasika had told bhavna about varsha's past ... bhavna didnt believe on rasika ... even though they were friends from so many years .... just bcoz ultimately rasika was an outside person bhavna didnt believe her & had faith in her own bahu
& wen bhavna believed ashwin .... i dont think she was anywhere wrong .... i mean any indian lady would believe her son in law rather than daughter in law ..... 1st of all son in laws are given more imporatance & moreover ashwin was in thier lives from some years & varsha was newly wedded
..... so wat was wrong if she believed ashwin
(not all r like stupid fool sulochana ... who didnt believe manav & spoiled her own daughter's life )

& wen bhavna realised her mistake she did apologise to varsha  .... but varsha over-stretched the matters .... she shud have forgiven bhavna atleast for satish's happiness ......
but did varsha ever care for satish's happiness !!!!!!

& varsha aborted the child just bcoz she wanted to take revenge from bhavana !!!

& now everybody is pitying varsha & nobody is thinking about poor satish

sulochana manohar & not even archana has said sorry to satish
all are just protecting varsha

these people just dont deserve manav & satish

in logon ke liye dharmesh aur manjusha jaise log hi perfect hai !!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FAB. POST. agree with each and every word YOU said. this K-Klan is silly and cant look past their own shadows

1) agree that sulo should have apologized to satish, as it was HER daughter who aborted and due to which satish's dream of becoming a father is ruined
2) archana is a karanjkar. ofcourse she would say such a dialogue. she is another hypocrite who is creating all this raaz, and then hiding it.. crazy chit.

3) 100000% agrree that bhavna would believe ashwin, as she has known him for a longer time. and as such he was a creep and master manipulator. bhavna being a little old-fashioned, and from an older generation, would have believed ashwin. 
i personally thought, varsha should have stick to her guns for a while but later just forgiven bhavna. i mean she didnt do anything on PURPOSE.

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Thread Prasad. Totally agree with you. Manav was always insulted by Karanjkars from day one. Even if they ask sorry it is between the four walls. Though Satish has not faced such insults.

Agree now they are more bothered about Varsha than Satish. Poor Satish.
Varsha is very lucky when it comes to relations as Pandit ji said in temple.
She has Supportive Husband, Good Mother in Law and Understanding Sisters and Parents.

Somtimes I feel Sulochana always respect Son in Laws depending on the status. Satish and Dharmu were always well to do. But bechara Manav had to suffer a lot and did not even complain.
She always wanted Archana to marry a rich and educated guy. May be if Dharmesh had come that time she would asked Archana to marry him πŸ˜†.

But what ever it is Sulochana is a nice mother who wants her daughters to be happy. Though I agree she has made many mistakes.

Again Prasad I have to tell this not all Karanjkars are like that. Manohar Baba always respected all the son in laws equally. He was the only one who liked and supported Manav from day 1.
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
welcome prasad..  and a excellent analysis.. infact  this is what some of us have been discussing a lot in Koolsadhu's daily commentary.

i agree with each and everyone of your point.. infact wat is shocking is how archana even she loves playing the elder sister's role has not once even apologised to satish for her little "behen" gory mistakes.. infact archu blatanly spoon fed varsha and  even told her dnt worry its been ur habit to do things in anger..nothing to worry.. satish will come around....
even then she didnot once reprimand varsha or explain things to her.. like how she should make extra effort to win back saitsh confidence and trust.
even then these K sisters expected satish to call varsha , cajole her.. as if she did something great and satish didnt understand the value of it....

archana just knows to show her elder sis whenever it is convenient to her and even in that she sucks.. like asking vaishu to hide the dharmesh matter for so long... infact that was the news which should have been told to sulo first.....

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
First of all let me give kudos to u for such an HONEST post . It takes guts to go against popular opinion .
Secondly , ALL what u said is TRUE and I agree .
IN each of the Bhavna Varsha fights ..............Bhavna was right and Varsha was wrong . Bhavna may have been a nosy parker but all her ANGER was JUSTIFIED . She was justified in being angry at Varshas rudeness before marraige , later at the Ashwin story , later at the awful  back sassing she got from Varsha and later at the ruthless abortion . Varsha is NOT the heroine here , Varsha is the one wreaking injustice . She has simply stood helplessly and watched her son SUFFERING , SUFFERING and SUFFERING at Varshas hands .
Sadly Archana Karanjkar doesn't seem to even UNDERSTAND that . She pampers EVERY MISDEED of her sister . EVERY , mind u . She spoon feeds her after the abortion saying OH SATISH WILL COME AROUND . She Tells SULO to forgive her IMMEDIATELY saying OH u know na her nature , its LIKE THAT ONLY SINCE BACHPAN .  She tells Satish in other words IGNORE UR MOM and FOCUS ON MY SISTER . She gives a hang for Satish's personal feelings in this matter .

She Insulted Satish when he gave signature on the paper framing Manav . Satish had thought of the hundreds of workers that wud go hungry if the factory closed down but she didnt BOTHER to hear his side of the story , didnt wonder for a second even WHY this decent man gave his signature .

Then she slapped Dharmesh . Again ........this is a controversial issue .Today Dharmesh is totally black and BAD . That time he was a son in law of that house who had put HER EX in jail to save his own butt and company . Surely the issue cud have been TALKED OUT instead of getting physical ? Same way , slapping Meanie Prakash in a factory ! Why touch men like this ? Same way Sulo has slapped Manav 3 times . She never dares to slap her evil bahu who is found out thousand times in each fresh evil plotting and her richer damads . The Karanjkars treat Damads culturelessly . Savita has been described as an uncultured woman who is crass so I dont expect MANNERS from that character at all . But The Karanjkars r the sANSKAARI family in this serial .........I dont see ANY SANSKAARS , pardon me .

The saalis call their jeejoos MANHOOS , CHOR , SMALL AUKAAT WALA . AISI SANGAT ..........what not . They let their tongue run away and go on insulting jeejoos .Archna insulted Satish and Dharmesh , Varsha Vaishu insulted Manav rampantly .

The daughters embrace husbands in FRONT of the elders instead of locking doors and going to bedrooms . Remember , its NOT ELITE SOCIETY . We r seeing lower middle class MARATHI society . Archana offers no tea or a chair to sit to sasur who has been hunting all over town for Manav .......or poor Ajit who is her nanands husband .She embraces Manav and ignores them ..........is this a BIG SHOW OF ROMANCE ? If u ask me , its LACK of propriety . Same with Varsha who embraces Satish in her living room or Vaishu who ghoes and breaks another girls wedding . The girls LACK propriety shamefully . I am not even going to go into the flirting that Archna shamelessly did with Manav while she was engaged to another man under the name of LOVE . I will adhere to ur point and the main post .

Archna borrows shamelessly from Satish on his wedding reception day ...........3 lakhs . Arre at least give him some time to come in the family in the REAL SENSE . Manavs 3 lakhs r nEVER returned . by Karanjkar family .Archna takes ten thousand from Manav instead of refusing , while still engaged to Jay , knowing Jay wud never like it .  Today Manav gives zero expenses to his old parents but Archna has no problems feeding her overgrown sister by putting HER financial burden on Manav when she isnt even his responsibility .

Dharmesh may be a bad man , but the Karanjkars enjoy his wealth and parties and gifts . They r enamoured of his wealth and NOT ONCE reprimanded him for putting innocent Manav in jail .The same Manav who had given them 3 lacs on the spur of the moment mind u , they KNEW Manav was incapable of a crime . The Karanjkars take costly treats from their wealthy damads Satish and Dharmesh all the time and the poor damad Manav compensates by working like a slave in every function of theirs by serving sherbets , to cooking , to decorating , to going to banks ...everything .

The Karanjkar Bahu has the guts to put the Karanjkar damad in jail coz the Karanjkars , including Archana give her FULL IMMUNITY .

Marrying into the Karanjkar family is being stripped of iZZAT , becoming a Naukar and fulfilling the whims of their daughters and dancing on their tunes for 24 hours . Archnas whims r sacrificial and Vaishu Varshas r selfish is the only difference . Marrying into Karanjkar family also means going away from ur own mentally . The only Damad who had the balls not to mentally drift from his oWN family was sadly the villain Dharmesh . Satish and Manav only care for their wives more than their moms .

Look at the other women . Vandu , Manju etc live with their families , do their duties , and try to be HAPPY . Manju may be bad but she consistently does job , does basic duties of bahu , focusses on her family and Vinod .Vandu educates herself , focusses on Ajit and does her duty . These females r hundred times more real and better than all the 3 neurotic , hysteric prone Karanjkar daughters who make themselves a laughing stock in public each time .

Yesterday we see Archana not even asking Manav how his day was or giving him a glass of water but sighing about her OWN SELF MADE DUKHDA . Arre who told u to take on burdens if u cannot bear them ? U got second chance at marraige , focus on it na ! Who says u shud do all this bull ..it was ur decision , rite ?

Bad wives , Bad daughters and extremely bad bahus .........The Karanjkar sisters SUCK . Here I wud exclude Vaishu a little coz she was ok as a bahu . But even she ran and married and now hasnt phoned her saas and left house without explanation , not wondering HOW embarassing it must be for Dharmus mom to tell society ladies as to WHERE her bahu disappeared .

Becoming a K damad is a HORROR story and prasad I agree with u .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
pallai thumbnail
oooww kools superbly summarized...
i had actually forgotten the point that K were maintianing a diplomatic silence when manav was jailed... in spite of knowing manav long before dharmesh...and after that they never once questioned dharmesh on what he did.. but invited manav to stay at their place.. which means they do think he is innocent... again the same repeated with robbery thing...

when  K didnot once support manav in the factory case.. how can varsha expect her bhavna to trusty her more than ashwin. whom she probably knew a lot of time before varsha....
oh kools, agree with each and every word of yours.

when manav went to JAIL, sulo blatantly SIDED with dharmu he was bade-ghar wala. thats also why she got mad at archu. why are you saving manav, when your bade gharwala saala, is fighting to save his ass. 

i think these karanjkars subconsiously know HOW to manipulate people. these people's Tevars will change as per their convience. 

varsha and vaishu: will YELL at manav in PUBLIC but not a peep for satish and dharmu. why didnt varshu scream FOUL when manav was thrown in JAIL by them??
why didnt vaishu say anything to satish during the LAME jadga of sasha?
even archu, she behaves differently with different people.  one of my BIGGEST complains about archu is that she wants SAVITA to come and take her BACK! WHY? has archu done anything worthy of calling herself a deshmuukh bahu??? nothing, she wants to be a tyaagi, who will wait forever for her saasuma's forgiveness, yet wont go and manofy her saas.
archu's obligations end with crying buckets of tears at savita's sharp words. where is her shakkar philosphy NOW?? on top of that, she is MAKING MANAV do seva of her ungrateful sisters! will any saas accept that?

Varsha, she had the MOST reasonable saas in PR. no drama, no backstabbing. she had ONE son, who she wanted to see happy. HAS varsha ever DONE anything to make satish happy?
she drove out bhavna from their house , and afterwards pretended to want them back, so she could play house. 
when bhavna came back, due to mohanrao's health, varsha's TEVAR changed! now her LAME career was more important. NOT her baccha or her inlaws who LOVE her, but her career.

vaishu, she can RUN away from her house and get married to plump boy. then plump sulo is giggling and happy!! OMG! look at this vaishu.! afterwards, vaishu,who has NO personality, wants to become JUST like her husband.

in that she started cussing manav, who has ALWAYS supported her. in blaming manav game, i found vaishu's hatred the most unjust. this man has DONE NOTHING and yet like a robot you spew garbage at manav. 

these Ksisters are just like their mother who cant be consistent and always make a debacle or a spectacle of things and then become damsel in distresses.

the song from action replay is apt to the K damaad:
 "naa kar shaai, yeh barbaadi, galti usene (manohar) ki, mauka hai bachle (punni and ruchi's husbands), is ghar se bachle"
Edited by tiya229 - 13 years ago
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Nice Thread Prasad. Totally agree with you. Manav was always insulted by Karanjkars from day one. Even if they ask sorry it is between the four walls. Though Satish has not faced such insults.

Agree now they are more bothered about Varsha than Satish. Poor Satish.
Varsha is very lucky when it comes to relations as Pandit ji said in temple.
She has Supportive Husband, Good Mother in Law and Understanding Sisters and Parents.

Somtimes I feel Sulochana always respect Son in Laws depending on the status. Satish and Dharmu were always well to do. But bechara Manav had to suffer a lot and did not even complain.
She always wanted Archana to marry a rich and educated guy. May be if Dharmesh had come that time she would asked Archana to marry him πŸ˜†.

But what ever it is Sulochana is a nice mother who wants her daughters to be happy. Though I agree she has made many mistakes.

Again Prasad I have to tell this not all Karanjkars are like that. Manohar Baba always respected all the son in laws equally. He was the only one who liked and supported Manav from day 1.

😲🀣rachna u hv gud sense of humour whenever i tcums to dharmu🀣
pallai thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiya229

the song from action replay is apt to the K damaad:
 "naa kar shaai, yeh barbaadi, galti usene (manohar) ki, mauka hai bachle (punni and ruchi's husbands), is ghar se bachle"

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  excellent!!!!!
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prasad1991

guys dont u think that karanjkar family sucks !!!

they have always treated manav in d worst possible ways & now they are taking advantage of satish's simplicity also
after coming to know that varsha cant conceive hence forth in logon ko to satish ke legs pakadkar usko sorry bolna chahiye .... ulta all r giving condolences to varsha only

v all know how varsha-vaishali treated manav in d past

& now archana is taking satish's advantage
i mean wen all were in hotel that time satish had said that wen his mother will come to know about varsha's truth .. then how will she bear everything & react .....
on that archana replied that wen u both r together u dont bother about what others say

that was so mean .... how can archana say like that ..... bhavna is satish's mom .... its her right on her son first ....

& in bhavna varsha relations i dont think bhavna was wrong anywhere .... she was always right & varsha always wrong
bhavna didnt like varsha in d start ... & she did try to stop sasha marriage but in decent ways .... & finally wen she had no choice she accepted varsha open heartedly & never did any politics against her
wen rasika had told bhavna about varsha's past ... bhavna didnt believe on rasika ... even though they were friends from so many years .... just bcoz ultimately rasika was an outside person bhavna didnt believe her & had faith in her own bahu
& wen bhavna believed ashwin .... i dont think she was anywhere wrong .... i mean any indian lady would believe her son in law rather than daughter in law ..... 1st of all son in laws are given more imporatance & moreover ashwin was in thier lives from some years & varsha was newly wedded
..... so wat was wrong if she believed ashwin
(not all r like stupid fool sulochana ... who didnt believe manav & spoiled her own daughter's life )

& wen bhavna realised her mistake she did apologise to varsha  .... but varsha over-stretched the matters .... she shud have forgiven bhavna atleast for satish's happiness ......
but did varsha ever care for satish's happiness !!!!!!

& varsha aborted the child just bcoz she wanted to take revenge from bhavana !!!

& now everybody is pitying varsha & nobody is thinking about poor satish

sulochana manohar & not even archana has said sorry to satish
all are just protecting varsha

these people just dont deserve manav & satish

in logon ke liye dharmesh aur manjusha jaise log hi perfect hai !!!!!

Agree with u about Karanjkars treating their SIL esp Manav, very badly most of the time. Hope they will now value him more. I wish Sulo gives Dharmesh a gud dose of her slap too as she is expert in that.πŸ˜†
As 4 Satish he is a gem n doesn't deserve wat he is going through n the princess of PR land, Varsha, is just a nuisance n i just cant bear her voice n kitkit these days n in no way she is getting my sympathy despite her overdose of emotions My sympathy goes 2 this poor man who has forgiven his wife coz he love her n didn't want 2 lose his wife after losing his child.
But i'm bugged seeing evry1esp ArMan giving her so much importance. I mean yes Varsha erred n is paying a big price 4 it but nevertheless she was very mean 2 Manav n she is in no way feeling ashamed n guilty 4 treating Manav like shit. Manav if not Archana (since she is her sis after all)shud have kept his distance.
Wat i disagree with u is wat i have highlighted. I mean a person can neither b always right nor wrong. Both Bhavna n Varsha were wrong n right in their own way. Bhavna is a possessive mother n wanted 2 impose on her daughter in law who was a very independent girl. They were at loggerheads coz of their temperament. But of course Bhavna was a much decent n sophisticated MIL n never used abusive language like Savita. She left the married couple alone n it was a gud decision. Her coming back again created problems again. She was imposing again on Varsha 4 not working n 2 rest all the time as if pregnancy was an illness which bugged the "full of herself" Varsha. Of course wat followed nex is just unforgivable. My POV if u dont mind😊