Stars speak on Valentine - HT/KT/Yash

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Stars speak on Valentine's

Valentine's Day  - the day for loving, sharing and expressing yourself before your loved one ? is here! Television celebrities are no different. Though some are looking forward to the day, there are a few who don't believe in Valentine's Day!! We spoke to some of the popular stars on telly, and found out what does Valentine's day mean to them, their plans, their cherished memories, the special gifts they got, and their favourite celebrity dates.

Hiten Tejwani aka Anand of Rang Badalti Odhani
There is no particular day to celebrate Valentine and, for us, every day is Valentine's Day. We should pamper our partners every single day. Our little angels are our gifts for each other. I will be shooting on Valentine's Day, so there are no special plans. There is only one celebrity in my life ? Gauri, and I would love to take her on a dinner date on the special day. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Sukirti Kandpal aka Pia of Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
Valentine's Day is a celebration of love, and as we all know, love makes the world go round. I have wonderful plans this Valentine's with someone special, but I wouldn't like to name him yet. I hope my preparations and plans for the evening go off well. Last year was a memorable Valentine's, as I got this really special gift ? a Guess watch and lots of roses. That was really romantic. We had dinner at Sahara Star and a wonderful time together. If I had to date a Bollywood star, it would be Imran Khan, who is super cute even though he recently got married.

Abhay aka Vivian Dsena of Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
It's a day for the couples madly in love, who need just another reason to spend their time with and pamper each other. On this day, I would pamper myself, as I am single. On Valentine's Day, I would be shooting and shooting, no holiday for us. I don't have any special person yet, so no gifts. I used to get cards when I was in college, though [smiles]. I remember celebrating Valentine's Day in school and college with my friends. I would love to date Rekhaji, if I ever get a chance.

Yashashri Masurkar aka Khanak of Rang Badalti Odhani
I don't believe in celebrating just one day as Valentine's Day. Every day is Valentine's day. I don't have any plans this year, since I am shooting daily. I never had a chance to gift anything to anyone for Valentine's. Given a chance, I would go on a date with Naseeruddin Shah

Shantanu aka Karan Tacker of Rang Badalti Odhani
Valentine's Day means a lot of love and celebrating with the one you love. I am still waiting for someone to ask me out this Valentine's. The best gift I ever received on this day has been a cellphone from my mother. When we were kids, we used to go to Archies gallery and buy soft toys and cards for our crushes. It was a small way of impressing the one we loved. This year, I want to be the one whom girls want to datem rather than thinking about who do I want to take out on a date.

Deepali Pansare aka Nandini of Dhoondh Legi Manzil Hamein
Actually, all the days in the year with your lover are special, but Valentine's completes the idea of love. This year, I have not made any plans because I won't be getting leave on 14th, as there is going to be a special Nandini- Abhishek romance on the show, and I will be busy shooting those sequences. I love giving surprise gifts, and will do something special for my Valentine this year too. I have celebrated just one Valentine's day with the love of my life, and it was my best Valentine ever. I would love to go on a date with John Abraham or Shahid Kapoor, but I think I will choose Shahid this time (laughs).

Vahbbiz Dorabjee aka Panchi of Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani
Valentine's Day is the day when you express your feelings for someone who matters to you quite openly. It is a special day for lovers as well as normal folks to express love. I would either go to Lonawala or Pune with a set of my personal friends, since I am very much single in real life. I hope that by next year, I will have someone special to celebrate Valentine's.

Kavita Awaasthi/Hill Road Media
Friday, February 11, 2011
http://starone.in/news/1339/stars-speak-on-valentine's.aspx Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cutee answers😳 thaanks armu πŸ€—
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Hiten Tejwani aka Anand of Rang Badalti Odhani
There is no particular day to celebrate Valentine and, for us, every day is Valentine's Day. We should pamper our partners every single day. Our little angels are our gifts for each other. I will be shooting on Valentine's Day, so there are no special plans. There is only one celebrity in my life ? Gauri, and I would love to take her on a dinner date on the special day. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

such a cute husband.........Gauri is so lucky......i wish in future i get a husband like him

Yashashri Masurkar aka Khanak of Rang Badalti Odhani
I don't believe in celebrating just one day as Valentine's Day. Every day is Valentine's day. I don't have any plans this year, since I am shooting daily. I never had a chance to gift anything to anyone for Valentine's. Given a chance, I would go on a date with Naseeruddin Shah

loved yashu's answers....even i don't believe in celebrating a particular day as valentine's day or chocolates day or blah blah.........except only birthdays

Shantanu aka Karan Tacker of Rang Badalti Odhani
Valentine's Day means a lot of love and celebrating with the one you love. I am still waiting for someone to ask me out this Valentine's. The best gift I ever received on this day has been a cellphone from my mother. When we were kids, we used to go to Archies gallery and buy soft toys and cards for our crushes. It was a small way of impressing the one we loved. This year, I want to be the one whom girls want to datem rather than thinking about who do I want to take out on a date.

How cute!  karan, u want to say u r open to all....hahaha.......i wanna grab a chance den...
@bold  what does dis line means hun!

http://starone.in/news/1339/stars-speak-on-valentine's.aspx

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ROFL........Naseeruddin Shah indeed !! LOL !!
KT is funny !!

Thank God they interviewed YM.........I was fed up of only KT/PB/MR being interviewed from RBO !!
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 d article....
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dear armu Thanx for the article
loved yashu/Hts says 

OMG!! kt ... this guy seems to be s self obseesed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yaars pelase comment under the starone article at the main site without fail πŸ˜ƒ 

link is given by armu herself below the artiicles in the first page πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: togepe30

ROFL........Naseeruddin Shah indeed !! LOL !!

KT is funny !!
Thank God they interviewed YM.........I was fed up of only KT/PB/MR being interviewed from RBO !!

thanks for the article armu!😊

@vandu

they do interview YM a lot. her mostly with HT nowadays like the prankster article, while KT with PB and MS. i just wish they'd just concentrate on only KT and YM and interview them togther though!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Luved dis interview.Hiten is so sweet,he is really a good husband.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

I luved yashashri's answers.i too don't believe in all dese valentine's day and stuff.πŸ˜› 

But i luved karan's answers da most,specially da last line.hope he finds gals 2 call him on a date on dat day otherwise hamare forum ki ladkiyan hain na,those gals who r staying in mumbai,go on da sets on 14th feb and ask him 4 a date,i am sure woh mana nahi karega.πŸ˜‰Golden opportunity 2 date wid karan!don't miss it.πŸ˜†   
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks armu...

hiten is such a sweetheart...well i knew that...lmao

Yashu is def. cute...every day is a V-day...i loved her answer!

KT: gosh this kid will make everyone crack up...and shili im with u what does he mean by that line? that line caught my attention...hmm...something's cooking🀣
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx armu!
Yashu has weird taste.....i mean naseeruddin shah wen KT is her co-star!!...seriously!