Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

πŸ˜’ Plz tum Abhinav ko pataaao plz plz plz 😭 Taake Shweta kisi aur ke baare mein soch sake 😳 Faraan bhai ka tamanna pura ho jaaye 😳🀣

ROFLROFL Shweta maar dale gi mujhe Guddi...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But Guddi i like Abhi-Shweta jodiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed (bas that Abhi shud stop acting like Shweta's secretary....😑 n stay away 4rm her phone πŸ˜†)  main kyun unn ki jodi todna chahun gi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I m not Komo πŸ˜› Aur Faran bhai to Shweta ke blog , photoshoots,vids,interviews se kaam chala len ge...............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Maryam dont worry hun😳 I cant live with regular ST and online dosesπŸ˜† So I will be coming for sure.. But not for 4/5 hrs like I do these days😭

I hope the workload is not too much in office πŸ˜ƒ And I am happy that I can buy a domain for ST jaanu and make a homeplace for all of usπŸ˜ƒ Like we have one for RR πŸ˜ƒ IF sucks with all those anti-bashing rules 🀣

Edit ..

Nai nai Faraan.. 😭 Aisa mat bolo shubh shubh bolo betaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†.. Mai aaungi.. but not so regularly.. It's just the initial pressure for new jobholdersπŸ˜† Uske baad toh, kaam naa karne ki aadat padh jayegiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thank God πŸ˜ƒ But plzzz Guddi yahan visit karti rehna aur humain bhool na jaana CryCryCryCryCry We will miss you a lottt Broken Heart Ek toh Shweta is not doing any new show or movie n now you r going for 3 months.....CryCry
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prernatic

🀣🀣 Shweta maar dale gi mujhe Guddi...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But Guddi i like Abhi-Shweta jodi😳😳 (bas that Abhi shud stop acting like Shweta's secretary....😑 n stay away 4rm her phone πŸ˜†)  main kyun unn ki jodi todna chahun gi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I m not Komo πŸ˜› Aur Faran bhai to Shweta ke blog , photoshoots,vids,interviews se kaam chala len ge...............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜’ πŸ˜” πŸ€”  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­ πŸ€’ 
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Nitu i m seeing you have learned many things these days πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Plzzz koi mujhe bhi sikha do siggies attach karna.............πŸ˜‰  Btw Nitu you hav also learned to post you-tube vids here πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Plzzz mujhe bhi sikha do how to post you-tube vids here...........πŸ˜›

yes ive learned a lot these past few days! πŸ˜† ok ill teach you!

embeding YT vids:
write this in the post! and there is no space between the youtube things and the link in the middle!!

[YOUTUBE]the the youbetube link[/YOUTUBE]

for attaching siggies:

go to edit profile
click the 4th tab that says signature
in the space write this..... no space between link and outside img things

[imgπŸ˜›] copy and paste the siggie link by right clicking on the siggie [/imgπŸ˜›] 

dont add the FACES i just added that to show u!! NO SPACE BETWEEN IMG AND THE LINK!

then click yes for always attach!

hope this makes sense and helps!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by njo921 - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Maryam 🀣 I also pray and wish them all the best hun 😳 It's just that, in their marriage, I want Shweta to be the woman and Abhinav to be the man .. Not in physical aspects of course πŸ€” But for status and earnings and providing security and everything πŸ‘πŸΌ So that Shweta can go and live in his house.. And not that inviting the man in her big flat and let him live there πŸ€” I have no probs with Live-in ( I mean I have πŸ˜† But not when someone else does it, mujhe kya πŸ˜† ) but I dont think it's right for the boy to move over to the girl's house with all baggages πŸ€” Hope Shweta goes to live with her Abhi soon 😍 And m waiting for their wedding news πŸ˜ƒ
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anurag300906

Oh Zari u really did a fab job....ur perfection is being reflected in dis FC layout....its awzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz superbbbbbbbb....u can call dis a perfect dazzler....very elevated design....very sophisticated piece of work shown here...just loved it....God Bless u dear&lastly bt nt the least LETS NOW CONTINUE SPREADING THE CHARMS OF OUR SCINTILLATING SHWETA....love ya....

suprub commenting anurag Thnx  of this honour πŸ˜ƒ
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maryam 🀣 I also pray and wish them all the best hun 😳 It's just that, in their marriage, I want Shweta to be the woman and Abhinav to be the man .. Not in physical aspects of course πŸ€” But for status and earnings and providing security and everything πŸ‘πŸΌ So that Shweta can go and live in his house.. And not that inviting the man in her big flat and let him live there πŸ€” I have no probs with Live-in ( I mean I have πŸ˜† But not when someone else does it, mujhe kya πŸ˜† ) but I dont think it's right for the boy to move over to the girl's house with all baggages πŸ€” Hope Shweta goes to live with her Abhi soon 😍 And m waiting for their wedding news πŸ˜ƒ

if his publishing company publishes books for ppl like ex-president Abdul Kalam im sure he has money!! πŸ˜† i guess hes just not as famous but money u never know..... πŸ˜‰
Edited by njo921 - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nitu.. I know the explaining procedure is a bit hard for putting sig πŸ˜† Because whenever we type anything between
How abt this πŸ˜†..

Hope it helps everyone πŸ˜›
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

And Zary gr88888888888 job πŸ‘πŸ‘............First page looks good n very different πŸ‘πŸΌ.............Keep it up Zary!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—Thnx

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

πŸ˜’ πŸ˜” πŸ€”  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­ πŸ€’ 

Kya hua Faran bhai maine kuch galat kaha ROFL