Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Lol,I know....there's still some tym...*sigh*......but her mom's already here......can't figure out wht's gonna happen next...
Lol.....I dun' expect him to go all "patni patni" around,but tht wold be serious fun to watch..lol
Thanks a tonn ANu...glad u liked it dear!!
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear If naina went with her mum what will happen to MR. and MRS A....
if she says no to her mum...
so naina's mum will hurt...she will get angry again with naina......()I hope that will not happen case i love if naina will go with her mum
ha Dashk told naina to no ti interfere with dashk's family matters he know what to do to his sis......
so naina also has self respect it is good to her to go with her mum i think

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Arey haan!!.....Yeh kya hai yaar??...Why do they have to put so many tracks at once??....acha,lol...nyways...
I toh 10000000% want Naina to leave,and Daksh to realize his mistake.And let's leave Akku alone.....d'uh,am fed up of  her man!!
anu17 thumbnail
her words hurt a lot yaar...
I never thought a girl will speak like this...
ahe is jealous with naina yaar I don't like this aku.....
aka will realize her mistake for sure but don't know how....
hey meenu you told na you warefeeling tired so how you feel now????
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
I know man ,she's irritating.I really wanna feel sympathetic towards her;but her attitude doens't allow me.lol....not tht her baba's right,but whtever....she's irritating!!>..
Aaaaah,i feel bad.lol...I went to the Uni lyk abt 6 and then returned at 2.Ufffff,u can imagine how I feel.But,have an off tomorrow;so guess 'll be fyn!!>...Thanks jaan!!
anu17 thumbnail
ya know that very well oooopss lectures ok dear but to me projects and assignments.................
some times I have to come home @ 5pm...😕 to me I have to cook also sooooooooooooooooooo
I can understand how much tired you r

Edited by anu17 - 13 years ago
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Haaaaaa,you cook too??....I salute you!!....
I aint into any household wrk...I just clean my room,wash my plates,iron my clothes...tht's all....lol.....
My legs feel broken...lol..
anu17 thumbnail
ya yaar to you only clean your room...I have to clean my home....do all household work...(house wife job is not an easy job yaar)studying is easy than that to me......👍🏼
really im very happy about you dear.......you have nothing to at home...cool.....................
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Great great!!....I simply feel how housewives work,no other creature on this earth can,seriously!!!....You rock!!...:D..
anu17 thumbnail
me rock 🤣 🤣
one day you will rock yaar
hey meenu......yaar do you think ayyii will allow naina to go with her mum.................
hey dear we have to create a banner to SSBN forum......
dear who is your favorite actor??(i mean not anly in ssbn also from other shows)😃
Edited by anu17 - 13 years ago