Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Amiiish

Actually I have never liked an actor beyond the screen, only enjoyed their ofscreen segments but thats it, I had no interst, but DD is the first actress I liked, and Im a big fan of her, and other than her I admired rati, but no one else, not even IK thoguh I was a big fan of playin that chatacher in KYPH, but never knew or wanted to know what was happening behind the scenes. this SBB/SBS have spoilt everyone I tell yaπŸ˜†

AACha how about KSG amu.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Okie....I was fa of GC because of PPW>....thats before he came as...Maan.....though maine ramayan jayda nahi dekha....because of DB pathetic acting...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..But he was very down to earth and sweet....very humble guy....not at all like MSK....no attitude no anger....But in real life I like guy like this.....But I agree he was pakka Joru ka gulam...even in PPW>.....so now playing MSK is easy for him.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SBS SBB are mostly scripetd....they were more after TRP went down....before TRP was good...we were not shown.....any SBS SBB>.....only unscripeted interview was TT one.....and he is not spoentaneous and good as DD is....so he come out stupid in most of his interviews.....
but I know tone thing..... they are damn good frnds....see aaj ki pics....yahi baatiti hai.......
artisticrafia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
m totally oposite kuls
i like a man full of attitude n anger...msk style
Silentsoul thumbnail
haan Ren Sara fir se War shurur ho jayegi.....already iss war ne enoguh damage kiya hai show pe....
tum log geet band karvana chate ho kya....😭tell me...I will continue this war,,,,,,

Mujhe kajal forum yaad aata hai....GF kee haalt dekhke....aur yeh ki Aproov ne show chodh diya tha frustate hoke
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarakhan98

m totally oposite kuls

bohot bhari paregi yaar....soch lo...πŸ˜†
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarakhan98

m totally oposite kuls

YEs because they look dreamy and Dracy style....right MB type hero.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

bohot bhari paregi yaar....soch lo...πŸ˜†

main bhi yehi bolne vali thi....sune main aache lagte hai real main nahi
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@kuls: yaa that why I was like gurti pe main mar jawaan.
I dont wanna commetn on GC cuz I dont know what to commentπŸ˜†Im neutral zone, but at times I get on border line🀣

Arre the way I drool over Maanet, I have never drooled over anyone, not even ksgπŸ˜†I only liked armaan, main keh rahi hoon I had no interest in theri lives before, lekin now all the reality shows n all, ppl just go more deep abt the offscreen life. to thoda asar to hoga.
And dmg yaar I liked that show and the gang not any specific person/actor. Btw who did u like??
Edited by Amiiish - 13 years ago
heyy alll grlzzzzzz & yepp iam verryyy excitedddddd about piczzzzzzzz
artisticrafia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nai yaar at least attitude tou hona hi chahiye,...
no joru ka ghulam types
Silentsoul thumbnail
hi heena kaun si pics....vahi jo maien tumhe bhejhi AMU.....