Tasha Song Scene:Laagi tumse mann ki lagan

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guyz,

9th Feb 2010....A maid working in the palatial home of a gangster realized on this day that she is trully,madly,deeply irrevocably in love with the master of the house, the handsome prince with a lions heart and killer's profession who was engaged to be married to a beautiful girl.

This naive,innocent girl had painted her face in mask of utter ugliness that revolted the world but not this man...he became the soul and center of her being and the moment was made historic with a beautiful song sequence where two hearts were shown beating as one....Laagi tumse mann ki lagan..lagan laagi tumse mann ki lagan...

With time and after inummerable test these two star crossed lovers got married in a beautiful ceremony but some truths and hurts kept them away....now when tables are turned and they are both struggling to get together..they are grasping at air to reach the other...

Once again today on 9th feb2011..exactly a year later we see a very different world weary, stronger,more confident woman running on the dark,deserted roads trying to reach the one man who is her destiny...

The best thing was the reliving of the song and the scenes that reinforced his love for her and gave her strength..

Nakkusha and Dutta.....Together hamesha ke liye....

Now if only thses colors ppl, and so called Creative heads would get this in their heads...

Blah....Keep the fight up...by the way...i joined in to for whats my two penny worth...
Long live tasha...long live Mishal-Maahi...

NO MISHAL=NO DUTTA=NO LTL=NO COLORS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow shilpi 
NOt the drama song but ur post emind me of that beautiful scene 
IT was indeed the high point OF LtL

LONg live Tasha 
and yes NO LTL without MIshal
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Shilpita...

I can't tell you How Happy I am...after seeing this topic...!!...Today is one special occassion for all The LTLians. Laagi tumse Mann Ki lagan Song is the soul of the show.....!! I was quite upset  due to recent turn of events between forum and colors ...Coz amidst this, we Have forgotten to enjoy the Show.
Last year, This song Laid the foundation of  a Love story ...That time it was Jus a dream sequence... I Get Butterflies in my stomach thinking about the fact soon This Nakusha's dream will come true..and we will actually see Tasha Romacing each other.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanx A TON for opening this topic....๐Ÿ˜Š

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Shilpita !!!
Long live Tasha
No MR = No Dutta =No LTL

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice one shilpi.
So much has changed between tasha in one year ,they started their journey as strangers ,then came saheb-maid relation followed by friendship ,which turned into hateful married relationship & then came love & second marriage which was marriages of their soul.
But ,then came the misunderstanding which again was successful in their physical separation.
& now,they are again united by their souls only separated by physical distance.
This song is what the show means to us.
Truly this song belongs to Tasha = Dutta & Nakusha = MR & MV

desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I absolutely loveddd this song sequence! It had so much purity and innocence in it. I really hope we get to see another song sequence like this soooooon but not as someone's dream! I really want to see Dutta romancing Nakku. They have been through so much and have yet to get really romantic with one another.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
I agree, separation thoda zyada hi ho gaya, I wish they would just hold each other now. Even that much would be enough :)
desigrl414 thumbnail
I was thinking the other day, both dutta and nakku are so deeply in love but never really had much physical contact. at least in a loving sort of way. Dutta has but in anger most of the time. If I remember correctly they've truly held hands only once during the jungle track other than that dutta has always held nakku's wrist. Then they have only hugged once and that was at Anna's place. Dutta has held her in his arms but only when she was in some sort of trouble. (falling from the ladder and when she fainted twice (when shot and in the jungle). Can't wait for these two to actually have some sort of romantic scenes! I think it is very very long overdue! Their love is so pure and genuine that they haven't had the need to by physical or maybe they just haven't had the chance/opportunity to either...lol... 
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shilipi๐Ÿค—Really beautiful post ..with absouletely beautiful song ..Today was the day 9th feb last year they played this song on Tasha๐Ÿ˜
There first Dream Sequence "sigh it always looks like u are looking at it first time"...never get enough of it .....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Tasha Rocks ....๐Ÿ‘
NO Mishal=No Dutta=No =LTL
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

Really Nice Post....!!!!

Yes...this was the day when NAKKU's heart started beating for DUTTA.....Both look as if they are made for each other....and they present the love for each other in their eyes....hmmmmmmmmmm...I am going to dreamland....๐Ÿ˜

Here is the song link....enjoy that beautiful moment again....๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by chitrakshgeet - 13 years ago