9/2/11 W/U "ehsaan faramosh ho tum lok"

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yeah he has 50% share only in his business not in house 😕 ...rupesh has every right to kick them out....
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Okay, I'm probably going to attract a lot of heat from others, but Murli was a champion today, and deserves full admiration.

First segment - he did a beautiful job explaining to his guilt ridden family why he did what he did - how Rupesh, despite knowing of their innocence, allowed them to be falsely implicated, and thrown into jail.  And who  can blame Murli for saying that it's self-interests, rather than truth, that rule in this world.  As Vik pointed out, whenever he spoke the truth, he was disbelieved, and whenever he lied, he was believed.

And that shows itself in tomorrow's precap, where they refuse to leave.  From now on, if Rupesh wants to give anybody anything, either give it w/ no strings attached, or have a detailed legal agreement drawn up by Bhushan b4 doing it.  I agree w/ you Kiran - don't do any favors.

And when Rupesh burst in while Kamal Sharma was visiting and dared him to repeat what he had told the police, I just loved that Murli went ahead and told him everything verbatim - including how he had deceived his own bro.  Had he refused, Kamal Sharma would have had reason to doubt what Murli had said, but now, there's no reason to.  Tomorrow, I'd like KS to tell Rupesh Chauhan that fatcats like him can't manipulate the world w/ their money - that should give him a proper shock.  Put the burden of proof on Lalaji, for a change.  Ask him why he lost the case against his bro?

And in the final stage, Murli was right when he pointed out that Bharti had told them that it was an accident, and Rupesh incidentally dug himself into a hole by saying that they got what they deserved, and that they'd not get even a drop of water.  Well, KS had observed how Bansilal had been deprived of water @ the station, and so Rupesh didn't do himself any favors by saying this.  So Murli was justified in telling Rupesh essentially that if he couldn't tell the truth about what Bharti had said when she accidentally got burnt, he shouldn't be surprised if others don't put him in a positive light (don't say lie in front of KS)

On the ownership, when Rupesh gave them this home, did he give them any papers, or did they stay in his name or Bharti's?  If it's in the latter, Murli & family do have to leave.  If he transfered it to Murli, then sorry, Rupesh, but it is Murli's.  Previously, Murli did aggressively assert to Mridala that it's Bharti's, but now, I don't think he'll hesitate to put  a claim.

Murli can try another card - he can contact Parmeshwar Chauhan and reveal to him that Rupesh gave them this property b4 losing his case, so that it'd remain in his  or Bharti's name.  Then make a deal - a legal deal on paper - whereby they'd get a reasonable home of their own from Parmeshwar in lieu of turning this over to him, and strengthening his case against Rupesh.  Such a disclosure could send Rupesh to jail - and this time, not on false charges.

Tonight, I really admire  Murli for fighting back.  I want to see Rupesh get the lesson of his life for trying to force other people to marry his daughter.
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Subaru537 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Kiran. I'm following this show, getting pretty interesting. And  lol nice pic.
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Subaru537

Thanks for the update Kiran. I'm following this show, getting pretty interesting. And  lol nice pic.

Nice to see you in the forum Subaru 😃....I knew you would like my picture 😉

Yes its getting intresting day by day
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Kiran!!!
SeaOcean thumbnail
thanks for the update kiran.
Murli keeps on disappointign me after every episode. I have given up on him and the family. When will all this yelling and shouting end! i want all these probs to end asap and prakash's truth to be revealed.
Why on earth should murli stay in the house. fair enough he is the 50% business partner but the house clearly belongs to rupesh and bharti! he has no self- repsect. He is real jerk! bharti stood there crying yet again.I have also given up on her as well.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is there any business left any more?  Or are Murli & Rupesh going to have a tug of war over who owns Bharti sweets?  Despite Bharti's logic, I don't think ownership of the house depends on ownership of the business, which was started long after the house was given:   It depends on whether Lalaji signed it away to Murli or not.  If he did, he doesn't have a leg to stand on.  If he didn't, Murli is pissing up a rope!