Written Update 09/02/2011..!!

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

[MEMBERSPOST]

Written Updates 09/02/2011

The episode begins with Kabir stating that he'll take out pulp out of A Raichand.

Than Abhay (challengingly) why wait for tomorrow, when we can have the match today itself..!!

Abhay vs Kabir Match is on..!!

Kabir makes Basket while Abahy controls.. Pia on the other hand says to her soul-"Stop it Abhay, Let Kabir win..!!"

After few baskets The Game is hand to hand level, n than Abhay win's making a basket..!!

Abhay says that I'm a Basket Ball Champion from my school days..

In college campus,

Sport Teacher was impressed n she runs behind Abhay n asks him to join the Mount college B.B Team.. But Abhay says NO..he says that he plays alone n as this was a one on one match he agreed, in his school also he was removed from the Team coz he was arrogant n he does not want to be apart of team..he prefers to stay alone..!! The sport teacher finds something fishy about Abhay n says it would be interesting to find more about u A Raichand..!!

In Sid Office he calls some one n asks for bunches of Cactus..!!

Panchi Dobriyal now I'll see hw'll u get away frm me..!!

In class room,

Ms.Proteema says that today you all will show us your Family Tree videos n photos..!!

Pia tensed for Abhay..what he'll show everyone..

T n Tracker teaming up n says that there photos wuld be the best one, but Misha unfolds a raaz of T n says that she had come uninvited in my Birthday party during their school days n guess what T was behind cakes n stuffs Misha also humiliates Tracker stating that her parents had a unclear lens camera..n the pictures they took was not good..!!

T Eeeeks n says that guys we hv to see those ugly pistures of some unwanted ppl's family tree n that also in public their childs wuld get so insulted infront of college.. from this Protima gets the idea of calling the parents..!!

Kabir ' we hv to view those Raichands also in black n white,hv u guys ever seen them in any color except black I can bet that there Family wuld hv black creeps..

Pia feels bad n Abhay sort of low..!!

In Sid's office , Panchi gets Cactus n she gets angry n frustrated .. but Sid is having fun to see Panchi like this ..

Sid gives her a work of cleaning his  cabin when he's gone out...

Panchi enters inside his cabin n finds everything messed up..n stuff inside forcefully in his cupboard.

Panchi gets angry n hates herself for being in this job..

The presentation begins n we see Trackers presentation on her family video..

She sings 'If you happy n u knw it' but Misha cuts the crab out of her singing n she stops..!!

Than Misha shows her long video to which Ms.Protima says lets view a better presentation of a sensible student n asks Pia to show hers...!!! everyone sees Pia n Sugangh's video of the very first episode..!!

Arnav was coming inside to see Misha's presentation hoping that she has done it better this time..!!

Pia is happily viewing her mother memories but suddenly she sees Arnav n removes out the plug of D.V.D player..!!

Abhay notices her nervousness n helps her when Protima asks for checking up what went wrong..!!

Abhay says that even he has same kinda player @ his place n he can fix it.. Abhay checks it out n replies that theirs nothing wrong with the player but with Pia C.D..n returns the C.D back to her..!!

Arnav enters in n Misha asks him why r you in here, Papa..!!

Arnav says that I was invited by your teacher to view your presentation.

Abhay feels theres something wrong, n Pia worried..!!

The episode was too good the B.B match n Sid Panchi scene was too good..

Edited by NIDIZ - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Thanks for the update I was so worried for Pia that her secret will be revealed here now but thank God nothing has happened as has always saved her Abhay
pallavi_bs thumbnail
THANK U VERY MUCH for the update i couldn't watch full episode
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the quick update
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the fast update.
A-myra02 thumbnail