Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -PZlicious-

Jessy love the title. don't worry about what her over obsessed lovers have to say we're here to enjoy and watch it for Jenny everyday she's making us proud. those frustrated souls always find a way to bring her down its really sad to see they don't spend valuable time on their favs instead on Jenny Dil jalata hai to jalne de na😆 ki farak padta hai jenny has improved and i'm sure she will do well in future stunts😃

Yup I agree our focus should only be on Jenny and not on other members here on the forum who don't like her coz it's not worth it. Thanks Dhara 🤗

jesss. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

arre yaaar why these bashers are giving soo muchh importance to her performance???they are not player in real sense.....they are performers so give them a break !!! jennifer may be weak....that does not matter....if something matters then its only the fact that she has participated this show !!!! its not needed that one need to win always....all are not winner...but losing a game one cannot say that she is a loser !!!!! plzzzzz if anyone finds that jeeny is not good then refrain from making derogatory topics calling someone worst in the show and all !!!!!

You're right! One does not participate in a show just to win coz that's no fun at all and even if she loses she is still not a loser for her fans 😳
Anks some of them from DMG Forum specially the Bashers are like that only!!I frankly feel they don't have the Manners to talk!!
They abuse ppl in the cheapest way🥱🥱
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

Anks some of them from DMG Forum specially the Bashers are like that only!!I frankly feel they don't have the Manners to talk!!
They abuse ppl in the cheapest way🥱🥱

i know i saw them there too....😆

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

i know i saw them there too....😆

And there after we were always targeted..😭😆
Edited by Aditiloveskajen - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jessy hai to meri, so once again beautiful post babe 😆👍🏼
You are right, everything requires practice, so these stunts. It's also visible that Jenny has improved a lot comparing to the first day. I bet there is nothing which can be done without practice.  People have claimed that it's not a fashion show where one needs practice in order to complete these stunts.....all I can do is laugh at such thinking🤣

Anyway, Jenny has improved and keeping my finger crossed that she will keep improving and do better and better in each episode! 

PS: you should allow criticism here babe though a big no to bashing. Just say refrain from bashing (but it's my opinion so choice is yours😃)
jesss. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Jessy hai to meri, so once again beautiful post babe 😆👍🏼
You are right, everything requires practice, so these stunts. It's also visible that Jenny has improved a lot comparing to the first day. I bet there is nothing which can be done without practice.  People have claimed that it's not a fashion show where one needs practice in order to complete these stunts.....all I can do is laugh at such thinking🤣

Anyway, Jenny has improved and keeping my finger crossed that she will keep improving and do better and better in each episode! 

PS: you should allow criticism here babe though a big no to bashing. Just say refrain from bashing (but it's my opinion so choice is yours😃)

Thanks Sabzyyyyyy 🤗
@bold ROFLROFL
And I agree with you; everything needs practice because no one is born perfect 😳
Yes I changed the note 😃
Thanks again muaaaah <3
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadyy-AR-Maneet

Thanks Sabzyyyyyy 🤗
@bold 🤣🤣
And I agree with you; everything needs practice because no one is born perfect 😳
Yes I changed the note 😃
Thanks again muaaaah <3

Well, you made a beautiful post which made my morning, so all thanks and appreciation goes to you meri darlingggggggggggggggg😉
There is not a single thing that happens properly without practice and it's the universal truth 😃
Hence, Jenny also needs a practice before she does it well. However, I have no complained on her as she has been trying hard and I give her full credit just for trying 😳
jesss. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Well, you made a beautiful post which made my morning, so all thanks and appreciation goes to you meri darlingggggggggggggggg😉
There is not a single thing that happens properly without practice and it's the universal truth 😃
Hence, Jenny also needs a practice before she does it well. However, I have no complained on her as she has been trying hard and I give her full credit just for trying 😳

Awwww 😳
Same here, I have no complaints because for me it doesn't matter whether she wins or not 😳 All I care about is see her on TV doing stunts; that's more than enough 😍

romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadyy-AR-Maneet

Awwww 😳
Same here, I have no complaints because for me it doesn't matter whether she wins or not 😳 All I care about is see her on TV doing stunts; that's more than enough 😍

Me too. This show is not enough for me as they don't show her much  I want Jenny to come in a new show  where we can see her all we want 😃
I hope, she will go to the till end one day 😃