8/2/11 W/U "Would any decent guy marry a dwarf?"

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
btw murli & his family were leaving the house weren't they? they were telling damroo to bring their luggage so that they could go as they couldn't handle this anymore. how come they go inside again...strange!😕 sabke sab paagal hain...😆 rest of my opinions i've just posted it in the EDT so i won't repeat it here
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you guys Murli has seriously changed! It was so disgusting to see him lying like that and speaking to Bharti like she has done nothing for their family! They are standing under her roof and insulting her! If I was Bharti then I would tell them all to go away! Sorry guys that epi made me angry because of Murli! Edited by princess_star11 - 13 years ago
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Kiran for the update and your comments.It was obvious that Murli never loved Bharti but he had respect for her.But now it seems that his character changes completely by the way ,I dont  understand why Bharti's parents insisted her to get married .Being alone is better than to live like a slave .Nice serial and it shows the realities who existed in the society  .
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

OMG Murli and his shameless attitude make me puke...
fuzzyface thumbnail
Would any decent human being be like Murli 🤢

There is no chance in hell or earth for the lying scumbag Murli and Bharti ever again!!!!

It's way past over 😡
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
On the comment about Murli wheeling Bansilal in to rest, didn't Dhara already ask Dumroo to pack all the things, and that they'd leave?  I'm sure hoping they do.  I don't think Murli is starting to turn negative - he just snapped, and after everything he's been thru - where no good deed goes  unpunished, and no bad deed goes punished, he's decided  that enough is enough.

Tonight, Rupesh returns home - I thought (and hoped) they'd jail him.  Particularly since he lost his case against Parmaresh Chauhan - incidentally, it was brilliant on Murli's part to bring that up!  Nothing strengthens his case more than the fact that his  adversary had been found on the wrong end of the law in another case.

On Murli telling Bharti that they're playing nice double games w/ him, I don't blame him: on one hand, Bharti sends her father there, while he just digs them  into a deeper hole.  And Bharti - I know she doesn't care about insults to herself, but hopefully, at least after hearing how he lied about her dad, she'll have the guts to stand up  and ask him to leave the house for good.
SeaOcean thumbnail
Thanks for your update kiran.
Murli has really stooped so low! He said such a big lie bu was not regretful at all and look at the nerves of the family members, coming back to the same house and resting. I mean how besharam can someone get. They humiliated the owners of the house and yet there are staying in the house. This shows that the fmaily has no self respect.
The precap seemed interesting. It seemed like bhushan was successful in gettign rupesh out of the jail since he came back the same day. Rupesh looked very angry, is that because he got humiliated in the jail or is it because he couldn't believe that murli did all that.
Why do i feel that since rupesh has started to physically hit murli, murli will this time also raise his hand or mridang might interfere and push rupesh. Wonder what will bharti do after this? will she stand there crying, seeing her father get humiliated or will she for once speak up to murli and defend her father. I just hope the family gets out of the house asap, I can't stand them anymore.
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im done with Bharati just standing there crying...i mean what is it going to take for that women to speak up...her in laws have humilated her...her husband doesnt even have an ounce of respect for her but yet she still wants to help them

I agree that its probably the way she has been brough up but seriously how long is she going to let people walk all over her

Bharati get up and speak dont just stand there and cry...since when did crying solve anything??
fuzzyface thumbnail
@ kiran yes Bharti shld speak up for once and shut everyone. I want to see a strong female lead not this crying one, which is what I have seen her doing all the time. 😭🥱

I can't stand Murli n his family. I mean I understand he had to lie to the policeman  and it was needed but he has crossed too many limits too many times. 🤢
If you had noticed it's always abt how he feels, how people wld perceive him being with Bharti and what other wld think looking at him. Me, my family, my sister, my sister's marriage, mine mine mine. The only good deed he did was to start a business with Rupesh, even then the money was Rupesh's technically coz he gave it to Bharti. 🤢

Usually in soaps you have a meanie for a husband but ppl will still root for the couple coz somehow they are redeemable.
However Murli has gone where no man has ever gone before n as far as this relationship is concerned it is irreconcilable differences. I can't stomach him or his family. I don't think I wld ever want Bharti n Murli to ever be together. CVs better rope in the real Hero and a knight in shinning armour coz from what I have seen, it's OVER!!! 😳

As for Murli Vs Rupesh, doesn't the actor (Shailesh) star in Jhansi Ki Rani as  Maharani's dad. I am sure Rupesh can kick Murli's @$$ or get his warrior daughter to do it 😆
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago