Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
"Geet tumhare saath zindgi badi dilchasp hogi"

It is indeed for MSK 😃

loved the episode 😛

another addition to Jyo's first time in a soap ....that ghaas fight in truck , dont remember seeing in any show 

it was so cute😳

golgappa scene too was rocking 😆
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Res

LMAO Kurri I love You for taking him in the bus..Thank God No Train...and the chummaa demand was so not MSK but I love to see him normal🤣hope this doesn;t go to extremes..

Da MSK who hates ppl around him travelled in a bus just for Geet..He hated being in crowds but now he doesn't mind it because he can change just for her😳

me remembered my days when I first travelled in an Indian Bus in 2009..OMG it was so fustrating butt later I found it hilarious...

No fair me wanna eat Gol Gappass too😭

They are my big Kamzori

lol Geet Kaunsa Mahina? and ap apne hoenymoon ke liye kahan gaye the?ROFLROFLme love it when she is Bindaas and Maan gets irritated with it😆

I guess they were reading all the debates yesterday and here is the answer..Biwi ghar pe pati ka intezaar karti hai so she cums to work as a helpin hand😳

Hawww they didn't pay the Gol gappa waalaROFLROFL
The Bus went away B HAHAHHAAAA Bollywood film in makingROFL 
MSK has sense of humour..Barah Gode Waali bagghi...I hope Champa is in thereROFL

Mechanic Maan I am not surprisedd..He used to do that Buziness for timepass in HP..Chalo Kahin toh kaam aayaa..and the way geet was peeping in and when he gave her a look she backed of..hehe I loev these lil cute moments..They are small but they mean soo much..😳

Hum Jo Chalne Lage
Chalne lage hai yeh raaste
ahahhaa
Manzil se behtar Lagne lage hai Yeh raaste
Me loves hay Gamee cuteee😳

Haiyeeee loved the way he slept into her lap..
Truck hay Reminds me of Dil Bole Hadipaas with the Bhains in it and Veera Eeeengleesh there..She calls the Buffalo Black Bhainslo🤣

MSK where are ur Manners..No Thankyou Shankyou to Truck waale Paaji Tsk tsk🤓

Err-Jun nikla tha Msk Ko Karne Kangaal

Khud Ho gaya uski behen ka RaamLaal

MSK is actually gonna be kangaal with Adi Pinky etc etc in Err-Jun's office doing timepass toh KC will be shut in few days🤣

Ghaas Safayi🤣🤣
@That Reception dude was the same one who was checking Maan out in the wedding dress ki dukaan and he said tehre is glitter on ur face and if I ma not wrong MSK wore the same shirt that day too🤣🤣

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I feel like that Magic is back to the show..... Now I started to enjoy All characters.....😆👏
Edited by shinus - 13 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I enjoyed the randomness yesterday and I can do with some more today!!!!! Work sucks at the moment 😡🤢so m hoping for a no brainer episode ....full on  entertained to take away the stress!!!

Tell me people.....😃😳

Will be back!
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Marsh Love the title of den....Quite Apt....🤣

Hey Arwen....🤗......Watching you on TV right now...🤣

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Pooja - allow yourself to be pampered then HAAN 🤣

@Kavi --- ahh .. moi is so beautiful😳

🤣🤣🤣

@Anshu ... there was a logical flow in illogical incidents 😆 i liked the episode 😊 so 👍🏼 from me 😊
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like i'm in the minority today but i liked the episode.....😆

MSK has changed for Geet. He loves living the life she loves. He finds happiness in her happiness. He laughs when she laughs. Thats why he enjoyed that truck ride.....because his Geet was with him.....😳

As for him turning into a mechanic. We have always seen MSK being self sufficient. During one of the HP episodes his jeep had broken down & he had fixed it himself so no surprises that he fixed the truck.....😃

NE-Arjun scene was executed well. But there's a serious flaw in the basic concept. Are they even going to tell us where she got the money from........and as expected she is doing this to win him back.....i don't like it when women compromise on their self respect.....🤔

Overall a much better epi than yesterday.....😃
Did not reserve today because only wanted to make fun. No analysis 😆

Why do I get a feeling that the CVs have decided to depend so much on the audience feedback for AA track that they have no clue what Annie is going to do after buying the company. Wait for his galatfahmi to go away? 😆 
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All said and done I enjoyed the epi...coz I was feeling down and out since morning and the epi had me...🤣....whic is good for my mental health....So CVs....loved the epi for its idiocy....🤣....
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
From yesterday's den

Ek tha handsome raja aur uski khoosurat rani
Suniye aaj unki pyar ki kahani humari zubani

Raja tha accha apni gali ka sher
Uske aage sab log ho jate the dher

Raja ki ek tej najar thi padthi
Ache achonki hoti band bolti

Uske jindagi mein ek rani aayi
Ho gayi story unki kafi rumani