Written Update 8/2/2011..!!

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
  [MEMBERSPOST]
😊Thnx for Staying Tuned Guys..!!😊

The episode beings with Sid telling Panchi to find his expensive watch in 3 days...

Panchi feels disgusted with her job..!!

In college Gym class, everyone is there accept Abhay..

The new teacher arrives n states that she is too strict for her subject n Girls will not do the usual simple stuffs n boys will not try to impress girl with lifting weights.. you guys shuld take sport seriously..I hope everyone is present The students says Yes Ma'am...

But she decides to take attendance, but Abhay is absent... So she asks Pia to get him in the class n tells everyone that she'll teach him lesson to set example.

Panchi calls up each n every Girls that Sid had been with.. but they all dump up their frustration on Panchi.

Pia goes in search of Abhay n finds him inside their class room..

Pia asks Abhay what you doing in here..??

Ma'am has send me to find u n bring you back in class, lets go..!!

But Abhay says No..!! I can't come.. I'm not like a normal Human being.. I have powers that I have to hide.

Pia makes him understand that u should not make anyone notice that u 'r Vampire.. just try being normal be with everyone...!!

Abhay enters inside gym class..

Kabir n Angad r weight lifting Angad tries to impress Ruhi..but she didn't notice..

Misha taunts Ruhi that she can't lift weights but Shaw enters n helps Tracker in weighting n that makes Misha Jealous.. n Ruhi go weak on her knees..for Shaw..!!

Meanwhile Panchi goes to Sid girlfrnds place n asks her abt the watch n she says yes - my husband is not there tonite so Sid can come in..but Panchi breaks her heart n says sorry u're number will come next week n by listning to this she Throws the watch @ her n it breaks..!!

Teacher asks where is Abhay..?? Ooh their he's..!! So Mr. Raichand you finally gotta time for lectures... your punishment '" 100 Push up's" Abhay gives excuse that his muscles got pulled n the medical permission is already submitted to Principal... The Teacher gives him spray n tells him that your punishment is postponed n tomorrow u'll do it..!!

Abhay stern smiles..!!

Sid office, Panchi says she has brought his watch in one day n Sid sees that it is broken..n feels lyk yelling but controls..

Sid asks Panchi to fix Date with the same girl who broke his watch send her fav8 flowers,it's written in my dairy which girl lyks which one..btw Panchi which one is u're fav8.. to which Panchi replys Cactus..!!

Sid smiles- n leaves..!!

Kabir taunts Abhay that he's giving a girly excuse Angad stops him n says he's behind us but, Kabir is kabir he included his ego in btw n than Abhay also challenges him for a Basket ball match...

Precap: Kabir vs Abhay Match..

Teacher calls up some one n says he's too stubborn but it will be fun to deal with him...!!!

Edited by NIDIZ - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi_bs thumbnail
😊waiting
update soon i appriciate ur work in advance atleast for try👏👏
update soon anyway😳😉
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the episode was not that good
it only showed siddharth and panchi more

but i just wanna know whats on abhays mind?
thanks nidz
Edited by sushups - 13 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx for waiting guys n sorry for delay..
Hope u like it do comment n press like button....thnx again...😊!!
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
today lots of sidd & Panchi after every min😔..but misha-Shaurya & Tracker scene was very funny😆..
thnks Nidhi🤗
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxx for the lovely update
meghamaina thumbnail
thanks for the update
u  update so early
thank u
A-myra02 thumbnail
Thanks a lot for your quick update😊
pallavi_bs thumbnail
thanks for the update
i am new and by ur writing i assumed that u r a regular and senior updater thanks for that
sorry if u feel offended for my thanks to u referring just try
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks so much for updates..