Written Update for 7th February, 2011

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

[CRYPT]The episode starts with Arnav is abt to open the diary when Piya comes and snatches it away. Arnav ask her why you are so worried abt it? You could have give me a call so, i can keep it safely. Piya replies no, actually, today I've to submit the assignment . Arnav says who you so sincere toward your studies, please! do tell misha to study as well. Arnav leaves. Piya opens the diary and tear the first page in which her name was written. Piya goes into the lift and Abhay too comes inside. Piya seems uncomforatable by his presence and tries to avoid him. She continues trying to do it but in vain. She keeps looking at Abhay and thinks I have to finish this Pyar ke ek kahani but dunno Why I'm not able to do it. Some girl who was standing in btw them leaves and stands to other side and Abhay and Piya stands next to each other. Piya tries to touch his hand and Abhay thinks, Piya please, control yourself. He moves his hand to other side. The lift stops and othe people leaves.  Now, Piya and Abhay are alone in the lift. The lift stucks and Piya is very much scared. Abhay tells her to control herslef to which piya says, she feels suffocated in lifts and small rooms. Abhay keeps his hand on her shoulder and Piya is shivering.  Dont be scared Piya I'm here replies abhy. She goes and hugs him. Abhay thinks, I know its wrong but why i dont feel like?  We can sit down for sometime Piya says Abhay. Piya sits down and hugs abhay. [/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]Misha is trying new clothes.  She hears tracker and T voice whom are trying new clothes in the next chnging room.  Tracker keeps praising T for her dressing sense, and she keeps saying bad stuff abt Misha. Misha thinks she has to do something. She thinks she 'll call Papa and would tell him to invite shaurya for dinner. C'mon Misha, It's time for action." smiles misha"!

T and Tracker sees misha in the mall buying clothes for herself. T starts insulting Misha, She keeps saying her dressing style is eeew and YEs! This green colour dress will not suit any of the girl. Misha listens to all this . She thinks might be she is right as T is a fashion icon. She returns the dress at the cash counter and leaves.  T goes and grabs the same dress which Misha was abt to buy. Tracker ask why you're buying the same dress which Misha was? T says,  This dress is so cool, some one mad only won't buy a dress like this. Misha is waiting for the lift and Tracker and T makes an entry too.  Tracker & Misha starts arguing on frndship. The lift opens and Everrybody is shocked to see Abhy , Piya hugging each other. Misha starts teasing Piya, Piya says This lovestory will never get started so, please! stop all these speculations regarding  me and Abhay. She leaves. Misha has this expression; "like What"?

New teacher makes an entry in the college. Every Guy starts following her. Kabir comes and notices her too.  Kabir frnd informs him that she is our new sports teacher. Kabir says she came into the college and made my temprature go high lol.  We should stop all our studies, &  should concentrate on Sports more. Kabir notices Angad and goes to him. He ask Angad to join us, Angad replies: he is just waiting for tracker and leaves.

Angad is lifting weights but is not able to when Kabir comes and helps him. Angad shows him how these girls are flatten on shaurya! We need to do something to get our reputation back. Kabir says yes! you are right we need to win this time. He too start lifting weights.

Panchi is arranging books and her boss calls her. She is abt to fell when he holds her.  He tells her to find her watch which he is npt able to find and even dunno where its been kept.  panchi says:  she is not his personal secretary.  He says : but you are my public relation manager and you need to do all this. Panchi thinks where she  is stucked...

Some person goes in panchi's cabin, then takes the foto in which Panchi, misha, Abhay , Tracker and piya are standing. He takes the marker and mark cross on someone's face. (sorry I havent seen on whom...actually, My channel went off for few minutes)[/CRYPT]

Edited by Sano88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks.

that was a damn fast update.

He circles Abhay's face with a blue ink pen. But Piya's face is completely blocked with nail polish on that photo.
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Many thanks for the update
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Abhay-Piya getting closer.

I'm loving it.

Tracker, you make me laugh.
Misha is awesome.

Thanks Sanoo!
Lifu18 thumbnail
thanks so much 4 the update i wasnt able to wach pyek today thanks a bunch
Lifu18 thumbnail
i think its panchi's boss n i think hes abhay's big bro he circled abhay's face just wached it
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the detailed update
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANXS FOR THE UPDATE REALLY APPRECIATE
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like maybe there's a vampire who recognised Abhay......

Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks so much for the update