*^* Believe in Love - LTL OS Contest *^* | LAST Day!

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
*^* Believe in Love *^*
LTL One Shot Contest

Hello, Hi, Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Everyone!

Last week marked the beginning of February - a month known as a host to Valentine's Day! And where there's talk of love, there has to be talk of LTL! *nods* After all, this is the one show that has shown (at least) me all the different facets of love - from friendship to sibling rivalry/love to maternal love and off course to the romantic love between two (dare I say) soul mates. 😍

So, what better way to mark this occasion than by writing a scene that shows any of the many faces of love in the form of a One Shot. *excited muh*

Yes, you absolutely guessed it right! We're having a One Shot Contest for LTL and the theme for the OS is Love - in any of its forms!

But before our amazing writers start submitting their amazing entries, check out the rules and submission information below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

The theme for the One Shots is Love.
    Each member is allowed to submit only ONE entry.
    Do NOT advertise your entry in any way - by PM or otherwise. Any such advertisement will lead to immediate disqualification.
    All characters in the One Shot Entry MUST be from LTL. Characters/actors from other shows are not allowed.
    The One Shot Entry can contain as many or as few characters from LTL that you choose. And you can have any combinations of characters of your choosing in the One Shot Entry.
  • Each entry should be no more than a maximum of 3000 words.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information about Submissions

The last day to submityour entry is February 13th 2011.
    Please PM your entries to me (-Fivr-) and Dew-drop (Shabz). Please do NOT post your entries in this thread.
  • The subject of your PM should be LTL OS Contest.

Please feel free to post any questions you might have in this thread. Or if you'd prefer, you're welcome to PM us! 😳 We hope to see a lot of participation - after all we have a LOT of wonderful and talented writers in our midst.

Best of luck guys! And have fun! 😃

Regards,
LTL Development Team
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Great post Fivr ..

Looking 4ward to all the entries ..😍

All the very best to the participants ..👍🏼
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
luv da post fivr..but wud oda ppl be abl 2 read pplz os's after da constest finishes?? wud luv 2 ..

n is da os need 2 b based on valentines day..or ukno suma spesh 2 do wit it...

btw best of luk 2 every1 participating!!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww..wish I could participate, but I am busy😭
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

luv da post fivr..but wud oda ppl be abl 2 read pplz os's after da constest finishes?? wud luv 2 ..

n is da os need 2 b based on valentines day..or ukno suma spesh 2 do wit it...

btw best of luk 2 every1 participating!!

Once we have all the entries, we're going to do a voting round where the members are going to vote for their favorite OS - so they will absolutely be allowed to read the OS after all the submissions are complete. 😃

The OS does not need to be based on Valentine's Day at all. It just needs to depict some form of love - the rest our authors have creative freedom to do with. 😃

I hope this helps. 😳
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow cant wait !
hoping  to write something !
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great idea.. would love to read the OS's from all our talented writers here. So when these stories become available to read, would we know as a voter who has written them or we judge each story on its own merit without knowing the author?

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prettywoman

Great idea.. would love to read the OS's from all our talented writers here. So when these stories become available to read, would we know as a voter who has written them or we judge each story on its own merit without knowing the author?

All the stories would b posted & u will hav to vote 4 the best story on its own merit without knowing the author ..
The author name wont b revealed till the results r announced ....

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
great idea.............😍
-Fivr- thumbnail
I know we have some gloomy news overshadowing the forum but I hope we get some participation nonetheless. After all, this is about celebrating LTL and the love it's portrayed for us. So here's me hoping for more participation.. 😳