Users

Frequent Posters

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Good good. :P  Ok where did Ritu suddenly disappear?? 😕 

And no Nabi, Charu, Ayesha today?? :((

kool!! Idk ritu was here!! Ritu where are u??? Aysha may come later not sure but she sent me the link for the next AT cause she was not sure when she would be online.. nabi and charu not sure where they are...
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh ok. So how did you find todays epi? I think it was ok. Really starting to enjoy Sid! lol

same here sid is starting to change and I loved the way he saved panchi from danish!! looks like he is falling for panchi.. but abhiya stole the show!!
Lekhu ji!! welcome!! how are u!! big 🤗
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tashu  what happened today  in epi:(

I missed yaar
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tashu-- AbhIya always do that! 😳
Lurved the fangy look on Abhay lol. And i liked how Piya was scared but yet she didnt scream or ran away. Just stood there waiting for something lol. I mean i felt it showed that she trust him so much that he even if he came on to her with fangs she still believed taht he wouldnt hurt her.

Yeah Sid saving Paanchi was nice but i dont think he will fall for her just like that....there is definitly more to it.

Lekha-- Hey!! 😃
Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Tashu-- AbhIya always do that! 😳

Lurved the fangy look on Abhay lol. And i liked how Piya was scared but yet she didnt scream or ran away. Just stood there waiting for something lol. I mean i felt it showed that she trust him so much that he even if he came on to her with fangs she still believed taht he wouldnt hurt her.

Yeah Sid saving Paanchi was nice but i dont think he will fall for her just like that....there is definitly more to it.

Lekha-- Hey!! 😃

Soo agree!! Same loved the fang look!! yeah when piya just stood there it should that she trusts him and has accepted him for who he is!! maybe there is more will have to wait and see!!
-Destiny- thumbnail
 And The  Jerk (danish ) makes a  comeback😡  GREAT

KEEL me  Sum1😳
-Destiny- thumbnail
 hey anu  and tashu I am good and  still im in a real bad mood😳
lekhu ji- today sid saved panchi from danish in a jewelery shop by pretending to be her fiance and trackers eyes were opened by angand regarding T and abhay got caught by piya with the teacher and he tried to explain to her that nothing was going on but she wouldn't listen and then after abhay almost sucked piya's blood when he saw a cut on her neck when he went to give back her c-d!!