Originally posted by: Abida0201

awww luv u surbhiii, hehe will w8 for it/:p

i'll try to makee ur waittt worthfulll :))))) <3 :p
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

i'll try to makee ur waittt worthfulll :))))) <3 :p

awww its always worhtfull dear, luv reading ur FF, its really gud!!! n ur writing is superbbb heheheheπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Miss_Random thumbnail
1 page to go n then we've completed 150 pages:O:O heheheh yayyy

oye surbhi listen, i will help u with the new topic oke???!!!! i will add the FF videos also n i will try to mmake all the FF videos this week so that we can add everything up there

wat say???

we will make it SUPERBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no other FF will beat it hehhehee;) kidding, everyone is superb on his/her own hehe
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

1 page to go n then we've completed 150 pages:O:O heheheh yayyy

oye surbhi listen, i will help u with the new topic oke???!!!! i will add the FF videos also n i will try to mmake all the FF videos this week so that we can add everything up there

wat say???

we will make it SUPERBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no other FF will beat it hehhehee;) kidding, everyone is superb on his/her own hehe

YAYYY ..abiii i was just gonnaa post it n u did it my darlingg ...
awww suree sureee abii u'll help meee ...😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜³...it wud be my pleasuree if u helpp mee dearr ...
awww yess yesss .we will add all d vms ..i'll modify this thread alsoo 😳 ...
yess yess it has to b the BESTTT ..hhehee .agree wid u πŸ˜ƒ..will set get go to d new thread
abcd2 thumbnail

awww its always worhtfull dear, luv reading ur FF, its really gud!!! n ur writing is superbbb heheheheπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

awww thankuu ,...its really good to hear such comments ..they actually touch my heartt ..thankuu abii ..πŸ˜ƒ
hope arhaan also reads it some day 😳
Miss_Random thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

YAYYY ..abiii i was just gonnaa post it n u did it my darlingg ...
awww suree sureee abii u'll help meee ...😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜³...it wud be my pleasuree if u helpp mee dearr ...
awww yess yesss .we will add all d vms ..i'll modify this thread alsoo 😳 ...
yess yess it has to b the BESTTT ..hhehee .agree wid u πŸ˜ƒ..will set get go to d new thread

yea we will start the topic tonight oki????😳 im collecting pix n everything

surbhi u want ur pic to be putted in the topic with arhaan?? but then blurred pic, we will post pix of the characters with the introduction video na😳
abcd2 thumbnail

yea we will start the topic tonight oki????😳 im collecting pix n everything

surbhi u want ur pic to be putted in the topic with arhaan?? but then blurred pic, we will post pix of the characters with the introduction video na😳

aww yesss abii ..just going to close this topic n open another topic πŸ˜›...
AHEMM AHEMM ..abbi ee bhi kauno poochne waali baat haii ..yess yesss put my pic but v'll blurr the faces πŸ˜‰...
Miss_Random thumbnail
awww hehe oke sure, i will make the topic TOMMOROW, but u update today naaa:( i dont think u will, par i will still w8 for 1 hour, otherwise c ya tommorowww
abcd2 thumbnail

awww hehe oke sure, i will make the topic TOMMOROW, but u update today naaa:( i dont think u will, par i will still w8 for 1 hour, otherwise c ya tommorowww

abiii ..aww m soryy for not being there yesterdayy ..dearr i have written d chapter but my next post will be on 150th pageee  n then commentss wud exceed the limit of d threadd ..n next tghraed is still not readyy ...need to complete itt and pm d libnkk to all frndss πŸ˜ƒ..tomrrow wen the thread will b readyy io'll post d nextt chappp πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³