Random Musings: February 4, 2011

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hola Maryaada Forum,

Welcome to the Random Musings thread! ๐Ÿค—

Please jump in with  your views on the 
episode or the characters by posting analysis, poems,Riddles, vm's siggies, OS's or anything else you feel like!

Index of Analysis, or other items
Page 1:
Jaya, Amna, Manal, Anamekaa, Sri, Sham
Page 2:

Some simple rules: 

1. Follow the IF code of conduct 
2. No bashing of members or the actors 
3. First page will typically be for analysis, poems or anything about the episode...so reserve if you want to do that! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
4. If you don't want to analyze, you can still reserve your space for your views ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
5. Have fun ๐Ÿ˜†

Thread openers for this week:
-Monday: Manal
-Tuesday: Jaya
-Wednesday: Manal
-Thursday: Jaya
-Friday: Jaya

[NOTE: if you want to open the thread on any of the days, let us know ๐Ÿค—]
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Quick take for today...๐Ÿ˜Š

Episode started with Brahma praising Priya's cooking. Upon Devyani's reminding, SasurPig gifts Priya a jewelery case like box as a "Shagun". Seeing Priya just stand, Devyani asks her to get SasurPig's blessings. I loved the flash backs being inserted as Priya bent to touch Brahma's feet. No matter how much Priya has moved on since the molestation, seeing SasurPig keeps the pain  fresh. No matter how torn Priya's character feel's between her past and present, seeing and interacting with her perpetrator has to be tremendously hard and this sequence captured that. Unable to carry on the charade any longer, Priya takes Devyani's permission and leaves the dining room under the pretext of putting away the gift. I really liked the screenplay showing Brahma observing Priya initially walk but then run as she left...nice touch. โญ๏ธ

Back in her bedroom, Priya flings SasurPig's gift and breaks down as she locks herself in the bath room. Compared to Wednesday's sequence in the temple, today was far more touching to watch for me. Ridhi did a good job emoting Priya's anguish.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I had a lump in my throat as Priya tried to wipe her hand...as if to erase SasurPig's touch. Beautifully done! โญ๏ธ

As Vidya's mother prepared to leave, she reassures her that things would be fine once a baby came along. She also asks Gaurav not to be angry with Vidya and instead deliver some good news soon. I liked the detailing in the screenplay in this sequence. Anybody who has ever attended the wedding of close family will relate to leaving with gifts, sweets etc. Similarly, Devyani gave Vidya's mother gifts to take back even as Vidya's mother asks her to take care of Vidya. I liked the glances Devyani exchanged with Gaurav and those that Gaurav did with Vidya...so much said without words. โญ๏ธ

Devyani barely gets done with seeing Vidya's mother off when Uttara calls to ask about Priya's whereabouts and apologizes for leaving. As frustrating as watching Devyani's character is, I like the consistency with which the writers depict her. Devyani lives in such a glass house of her own creation. She knows something is wrong with her sister but does not probe beyond the surface lest her illusions crumble. All she wants to be told is that things are ok and when she gets that from Uttara, she is happy to accept the explanation. Anyway...liked the conversation...well done! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Back in the various bedrooms, Aditya is cuddling with Priya while Vidya and Gaurav are preparing to sleep in theirs. Aditya is content just cuddling with Priya and lets her know that he would wait till she had put her past behind her. Gaurav on the other hand reacts angrily to Vidya trying to snuggle up to him and touching him. Not surprisingly, I loved both the contrasting scenes especially Vidya's erupting and reacting to Gaurav's anger. ๐Ÿ‘ Finally...the dam broke. I hope this means that this track is going to move from the position it has been stuck in for two months now. ๐Ÿ˜ณ The more this track drags the lesser the impact of emotional scenes...so rapid story movement is needed now!

Brahma on the other hand is sitting by himself drinking and talking to his crony. He thinks that he has crushed Priya under the weight of rituals and responsibilities and feels only a fool would lose the opportunity to be married in to family like his because of some "small" events in the past!  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ก Oh the arrogance of the man! ๐Ÿ˜ก Just as he finishes the call, Priya confronts him in his lair! Now...this was a confrontation! Loved the screenplay, dialogs, acting and execution.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†
Both Ridhi and Vishwajeet were fantastic in the scene! Vishwajeet in particular is so good in this role that I hate liking his acting!

Overall...Fantastic episode. Loved it! Its a 4.5 โญ๏ธ from me today...would have been a perfect 5 had I not been frustrated by the weeks of dragging in the Gaurav story track.
Have to say I loved that the scene build-up lacking in yesterday's Uttara - Rishabh scene was there in spades today in both the Gaurav/Vidya and Priya/Brahma confrontations. Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Starting with the dinner table, Why is brahma wearing uniform in his home??, is he mad??? anyway, the ashirwad scene was good, priya's acting was awesome-licious, and brahma's too...! finally priya took the necklace and ashirwaad๐Ÿ˜Š( priya don't worry sweets, later on u'll be hanging brahma with this necklace, so keep it safely for that day). Then she takes mummy's permission and go slowly slowly but suddenly runs up๐Ÿ˜† and runs into the bathroom. hehehehe, why every actor has to cry in the bathroom๐Ÿ˜†. On a serious note, i hate priya crying like that, i feel so bad for her, DIE BRAHMA YOU DON'T EVEN FEEL BAD FOR WHAT YOU DID, SHAMELESS kamina!! I hope adi see her like that(the next time), he will have some soft corner and will try to reach to the reality asap. Ridhi's acting was brilliant๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ one more crying scene for my vms๐Ÿ˜†. Poor her, rubbing her hands, must be feeling disgusted.

Vidya's mum is leaving๐Ÿ˜ญ, poor vidya is now left with that IDIOT gaurav, and mummy says aj kal larka larki mein fark thori hot hai๐Ÿคฃ(fantastic line).

The bed scene of my Adiya is awesome, adi's dialogues are to die for, he's such a sweetheart, they both looked so cute, adi's arms around priya..ufff๐Ÿ˜

Coming towards gaurav-vidya, As usual vidya was trying to get closer to gaurav, but D๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌd started screaming, and finally the seedhe saadhi chori vidya speaks up, well done vidya๐Ÿ‘, give him a strong competition, why did he marry you if he doesn't wanted to get close to you, bloody ruined your life, and good that you took a stand and left the bed๐Ÿ‘

Brahma as usual is on the phone day dreaming that everything is alright now, but dear brahma jee now is your bad time, you have a strong opposition party, no sukoon for you now, every night will have worst night mares for you๐Ÿ˜›, priya enters his room...where is devyani??๐Ÿ˜•, priya's speech was awesome, Who ever wrote it *claps* for you...!! And cv's follow on this track๐Ÿ˜ƒ,

P.s i love priya's blue saari.

Precap is bekaar....!!

overall the episode was 4.5/5 for me...!!!

-amna

Edited by amnaM - 13 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Res**
Edited**

there was this short poem we read last yr in ma schoool *dnt really remember the name* it was so touching<3 !! so i decided to make it long. and make it as an One Shot.

So here is my OS.

-----------------------------------------------------------
comment here too if u like it ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Aditya Priya One shot: 'Just Friends ...?'

It was 3rd year of my Senior Year. She was sitting next to me, busy reading her book. She was my Best friend. I stared at her, lost in her beauty, waiting for her to look at me' buh it was like I did not even exist for her, I did buh maybe 'just as a friend..' .  I just waited there and & wished she was mine.  But I knew she only took me as her 'friend'.

It was a Tuesday, and she was missing. I looked everywhere and asked her friends if Priya  was there and they replied 'she is absent' I was really sad as my day was incomplete widout her. I took ma fone to call her and tell her 'Priya ' I miss you' ' but I stopped as' I was too shy to tell her.

Next morning she walks up to me and asked me for the notes she missed the other day. I was really happy seeing her so I handed her the notes n said 'here' she replied 'thnks.., thnks a lot aditya. You're my Best friend' and gave me a kiss on ma cheek. I just couldn't say anything, as I was standing there and blushin. I just wanted to tell her how much she means to me and how I don't want to stay 'just friends' anymore. But I stop'. Why? Its cuz I was shy' I was scared to lose her. I thaught If I tell her this, I might lose her forever, and I sure didn't wanted to lose her as she meant everything for me. But' she did not see me at that way.

Months passed away. It was 11:30pm, I was half asleep when ma fone rang. I check it was an unknown number. I don't usually answer strange numbers, this time ma heart just said I should really answer it. And when I did, it was Priya. She was in tears' mumbling on and on about how her boyfriend broke her heart. At that time I jst wanted to ask her who that jerk was who made MY PRIYA cry' but' I stopped'why? I thaught it might be rong as she might not like me cuming between them'so I stopped.

She asked me to come over at her place as she didn't wanted to be alone, as she really need some1 at the moment, how she feels so lonely, as he family ain't home.  I did'as I just couldn't say NO to her. I went to her place, rang her bell' she opened the door and gave me a tight hug saying 'Aditya thanks 'thanks a lot for coming'' I just wanted to hold her tight and never let her go' but I let go her'why? It's cuz I was shy'

She took me in, as I sat next to her on the sofa. Lost in her, staring at her beautiful eyes and wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, she decided to sleep' she looked at me and said 'thanks Aditya for coming' I feel so nice' and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to kiss her back. Wanted her to know that I don't want to be 'just friends'' I love you'but as usual I was too shy to tell her so I just gave her a smile.

She slept on my shoulders; I was lost in her, as she looked even more innocent while sleeping. I didn't wanted to disturb or brake her sleep, so I slowly carried her to her room, made her sleep on her bed and gave her a kiss on her cheek and said 'I love you my angel' and I left.

Time passed. It was a day before prom, Priya walked to my locker and said 'my date is sick' she said sadly. I was actually happy from inside as I remembered our promise we made when we were in grade 9, that if none of us had a date thn we'd go together'but 'JUST AS BEST FRIENDS' tho still I was happy to spent this beautiful night with the gurl I love. Even tho'she doesn't feel same for me. As this was the chance for me, I told her 'im not going either' as I don't have a date'  she looked at me and said 'seems like u forgot our promise we made few years back' 'What promise?' I said. 'that if neither of us have a date than we'll go to our prom together' she replied. I acted strange 'oh yes! So that mean your ma date'?" I said. 'Of course! I would love to go with my Best friend' replied priya in excitement.

It was the night. I rang her door bell, waiting for her to open to open the door and I could give this beautiful flower to her.

She opened the door and asked 'how am I looking?' I just couldn't answer as I was lost in her beauty. Can anyone look this beautiful? I asked ma self. 'Aditya'How am I looking?' she repeated her question. 'erm' b..Beautiful'' I said, staring at her beauty. 'Aww thanks a lot aditya' she hugged me and gave me a kiss on ma cheek 'you're my best friend' she said. I lost my smile as do I only wanna be her best friend? ... 'Shall we go?'  she said and we left.

After everything was over. We had a great night together and were really happy as we were announced as the Promo king and queen of the night, we left. We were standing at her front door step. I stared at her and smiled at her, she looked at me n smiled. At this time I just wanted her to be mine forever' but she doesn't think about me like that, I knew it. Then she said ' aditya I had the best time of my life' and ' and I never thaught I would ever win this crown..but I did! Thanks to u! '.Aditya Thanks ! Thanks A lot for everything u did for me.' She hugged me and gave me a kiss on ma cheek, I again wanted to tell her that I don't wanna stay ' JUST FRIENDS' as I love you'but'I was too shy and dunno why but I just couldn't tell her.

A day passed. And thn a week'thn a month. Before I could blink, it was the graduation day. I watched her, when she was on the stage happy getting her diploma. I again wished lookin at her that wish she was mine' but I stopped again as I knew she takes me just as her 'FRIEND'. Before every1 went home, she came to me. She cried as she hugged me, 'you're my best friend'will never forget u.' and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I just wanted to hold her tight and tell her that she is more thn 'just a friend' for me'but'again I had to control ma feelings and saw her walk away from me.

Years passed away, and every single day I thaught about her, 'what is she doing? How is she? Does she even miss me ?' as I was just thinkin about her, ma door bell rang and it was post man.  I just couldn't stop smiling as it was priya's Letter. I opened it in hurry'and when I opened it 'I lost ma smile. Was happy at the fact she remembers me and after somany years I got her letter where she invited me for her wedding. I was really sad. 'shall I go?' I decided I should'as she never gave me permission to love her, it was me!  Just because I liked her didn't mean she did same way.

I went to the church, the church where was getting married. I watched her getting married and watched her say 'I do' and saw her kissing the groom. I watched her getting married to another man. While watching her getting married, I just could control ma tears and walked away. She saw me walking away and she walked towards me and said 'you came!...thnks a lot for cuming! I really wanted my best friend to be wid me.' She kissed me on ma cheek' and when she did, the tears dropped!. She looked at me and asked 'you crying?' and I replied ' No'i'I'm just happy for u' 'Awww' she hugged me 'u r a true friend aditya! No one can ever take ur place in ma heart! U r ! will always stay my best friend!' as she said this ! I just wanted to hug her and tell her !! I DON'T want to be ur friend!! I want u n only u ! buh it was too late. I held her hand and took to her to her groom and said 'may u both stay happy forever'' and walked away.

Years passed. My life was shattered as I looked down to the coffin of a girl who used to be my 'BEST FRIEND'. Just couldn't believe ma eyes ! that when I last met her! She was happy and Now' ! some times god can be really cruel.

At the moment, they read a diary entry, which she wrote in her high school times. 'I stared at aditya, wishing he was mine. But'but he doesn't notice me like that, I knew it he doesn't like me. I wanted to tell aditya how much he meant for me and how I don't want to stay 'JUST FRIENDs' ' I love him but I dnt have guts to walk to him and tell him. I wish I would just tell him how much I love him'.i wish he walked to me and tell me he loves me .. but somethings are good if we keep thm to our self.' '. As they read this I couldn't control ma tears and thaught to ma self 'I Wish I told her now' and shouted 'PRIYAAAAAAAAAAAAA' and cried ma heart out.

------

hope u like it ๐Ÿ˜Š !! 

Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 13 years ago
hi everyone....
hi jaya and manal๐Ÿค—
i could not participate  for few days bcs my laptop was not with me n i could only come for short intervals...one thing i have to admit...i missed this forum n also u guys... now i realize i have become addicted not only to maryada but to this forum also๐Ÿ˜•
anyways missed u all
hmm well secondly i am happy to c so many people and new names participating not only on this thread but also on forum..keep up guys๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
and i am loving the episodes these days...its like u really dont know whats gonna happen now...and i am loving it....
todays episode was also good..i dont know but i enjoyed...although nothing much happened but i really enjoyed...i loved the scene between bharmanand and priya although i was wondering where was everyone else at that time....
and felt really bad for vidya...she is acting really well...
and the most touching scene was where priya was crying in the bathroom so badly..
felt like killing sasur pig

๐Ÿ˜ก

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
My 2 cents again n again ๐Ÿ˜†:
All gathered at Dining table..devyani asks SSP to give shagun n he gives a necklace set..n unwantedly takes his ashirwaad..priya excuses her self from all n goes to room..throws the set n cries in bathroom..tries(Awesome performance by riddhi๐Ÿ‘)felt really sad for priya..she can't express to anyone n is suffering alone.
Vidya's mom goes back..she indicates her desire for grand-son n gaurav escapes from there..again..uttara calls devyani n enquires about priya..when devyani asks how is she..she lies everything is fine..
Adiya cute scene..๐Ÿ˜ณwhere aditya asks priya to forget all past n be happy..n asks her to sleep..
Vidya tries again to come close to gaurav who pushes her aside n says they can never have any relationship apart from friendship...vidya is hurt n leaves room after venting her anger n asking reason why can't he accept her..gaurav quite..
(when will vidya understand its not her fault but gaurav's who has a past..n when will gaurav stop hiding n confront vidya..god knows?๐Ÿ˜•)
Brahmanand celebrating his victory by drinking with thakur(aur koi nehi mila kya?๐Ÿ˜†)says now priya is binded to jhakkar family's maryada..Priya comes to his room ..SSP as usual tries to warn priya n asks her to be quiet..but priya says she is quite now..but not for very long time she will reveal his true colors to all especially aditya..she will be binded to all relations in this house except his n will never accept him as her sasur..without settling his past deeds..

Precap:Rishab trying to hang himself in closed room(can i help him ?๐Ÿ˜†)..uttara shocked..

Highlight:โญ๏ธ Priya - SSP's conversation..so priya will not remain quite n will show what is she..๐Ÿ‘

I love to dedicate this song to priya for her courage..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoX5nhKnllw[/YOUTUBE]
(credit to uploader)

Manal:Oh yes..i forgot about that FF..will start writing now..๐Ÿค“..will update soon..chorry..
Good wishes..๐Ÿค—
Sri:-)
Edited by sri_4 - 13 years ago
sham_281 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good episode in terms of story didn't move forward much
Is this SSP stupid or something acting all normal talking about food that guy is messed up in head eugh ๐Ÿ˜ก
I think SSP wears the uniform to intimidate Priya bachareey 
All i can say regarding the bathroom scene is excellent Ridhi's acting is immaculate you actually feel Priya's pain when she cries out loud ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Vidya's mothers perspective that a child will make everything okay kinda makes me laugh by having a child she will make everyone happy but her and Gaurav's relationship will still not be fixed ๐Ÿค”
Nice scenes between Vidya's mum and everybody especially when Vidya meets her
Devyani understands Uttara is having problems this is shown by her facial expressions...nice add on by creatives ๐Ÿ˜Š
Aditya is like the perfect husband ๐Ÿ˜Š...poor Priya though 
I love the aaja saajan song sits in with Gaurav and Vidya's story line perfectly...I'm glad Vidya finally spoke up...cv's need to tell us what Gaurav's maslah is soon....good acting by them both
SSP's phone call shows what a ******** he is...."choti mohti baat past main" getting raped is not a small thing this guy irritates me so much....
Great acting by  SSP and Priya....I like the way Priya is threatening him yet you can see by her body language how scared she is...regarding people saying where Devyani is...her husband always complains she never looks after him and runs after everybody else until late sooooo that explains her absence
4 and 1/2 out of 5 for me ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sham_281 - 13 years ago
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh yes i forgot to mention Riddhi was lovely in her favourite "Badan pe sitare lapete hue๐Ÿ˜†"Saree..๐Ÿ˜
So sweet..!!โค๏ธ
Thanks amna for pointing out!!๐Ÿค—loved reading u r views!!
Sri:-)

ya nice observation the saree was really pretty on her
and shomaila i liked ur expalnation about devyani absence๐Ÿคฃ
and how are u?
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Amna, Ani, Sri, Sham...enjoyed reading your views.

Welcome back Ani...was wondering where you were. ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜Š