Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

stylish wasn't based on just clothes.. it was about stylish persona too. hence ss was nominated.
if you watch pratigya.. you'd see krishna has a diff style.

i have seen pratigya also and kaali also ,i m also not talking about clothes by watching both shows i can decide who desereves,but still i think they would named the award as the most zabardast ,it would be ok ,not the most stylish.
Rabz_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amira_saeed

I hate Spa!!

Anu n Taani ke bohot todhe nominations the, jo important nomination the unnn mein woh thee hi nahi.. hate SPA.. 😭

waise to kehte hai hum ek pariwaar hai n all.. but now jab Harshad n Apk ki baar ayee to apna drama start ho gaye.. 😡

fav beta ka award Anu ko millna chahiye tha n fav devar ka Robi ko but they didn't give any nomination for them...

anurag was nominated for fav beta...
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

stylish wasn't based on just clothes.. it was about stylish persona too. hence ss was nominated.
if you watch pratigya.. you'd see krishna has a diff style.

I  even watch pratigya and kaali both. Kaali was better serial with new concept and of course Thakral/Ashutosh Rana can't be compared with your krishna. Thakral has acted in many films and his acting in kaali was also superb. thakral deserved for the stylish and favourite dushman.
No doubt.
-GoldMist- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

i agree with u wen it comes to raqesh but the most negative character was thakral according to me ,i know he is not cheap as doesnt do bad to his family members like SSP but he is  powerful inteligent corupt monster outisde his house ,his acting is very powerful i feel he deserved the award becoz i have seen men making big big eyes to women becoz thats the only place for them to show their power 😆 even shakti in pratigya 😡 but truly they r darpoke 😆

Agree thakral only desrved for the fvavourite dushman and naya sadasya(female) obviously taani.
-GoldMist- thumbnail

in that case your definition on style may be vague or very weak dear.

Don't think. Krishna not at all deserved the stylish award. your style definition may be weak. If you will compare anurag and krishna you will get to know, that who is more stylish.
Rabz_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taanufan

Don't think. Krishna not at all deserved the stylish award. your style definition may be weak. If you will compare anurag and krishna you will get to know, that who is more stylish.

well Krishna yea he is gud at acting or is a fav beta or pati..but he cant be fav stylish male at all...Anurag is better thn  krishna in that category atleast
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Note

Guys discuss only TL related SPA things, who was deserving for which category and whom SPA gave is none of our concern, I know injustice has happened with Tere Liye but keep it to Tere Liye only and not like they never derved over Tere Liye or some other person doesn't derved that.

Keep it related to TL and its stars only
I don't want this topic to get another reminder or closure as still SPA things are around 
Thanks
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
-Harshiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

well Krishna yea he is gud at acting or is a fav beta or pati..but he cant be fav stylish male at all...Anurag is better thn  krishna in that category atleast

anurag is better then him in every category there in..my opinion 
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratz to Supriya Jee. 🥳 She truly desreved it !

Till, I have observed SP was scripted, Okay.. ofcourse every awrds show have their own script, but I meant scripted, rightly said planned... So when SP is going to script it then No awards for Harshiya and Tere liye ! 😒

Btw, Loved APK and HC's performance ! 😍
Well, Supriya Jee, Nikhil & Reshmi were also extremly good🤗
-GoldMist- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Harshiya-

anurag is better then him in every category there in..my opinion 

Anurag and taani are better than krishna and pratigya.