3/2/11 W/U Family gets tortured

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelroses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!
it was really hard watching the family get tortured like that by that police man even the mum got slapped that was the limit.. (made me cry)
the serials going good..
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates.. but I also did not liked the part that family is getting tortured..
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yes i am also shocked to see the todays show . which way the inspector tortured  the family is horrible to see all this . and one ques in my mind is murli,s father died or saved.

THANKS for the update.
Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That sounded horrible - the way they were treated.  But as the article said some days b4, they'll be in jail, & still arguing, while Bansilal will be in hospital.  Their cells will be separated due to them fighting 😆  Maybe Bharti will turn up & clear them at a critical juncture - do something that saves Bansilal's life, leaving the family at least grateful to her.

I want to see Gaushala tortured like this - where was she today?  And Mridang & Dumroo - they weren't wound to attend to Bansilal?
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm now a days cvs r showing cops in bad light

in gkd also same thing happens almost
sadist cops

agreed torture was not needed but it went too far

i hvnt seen the episode

but i think track wud change here

thanks  kiran
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't like this officer even in Shimla and after yesterday's episode I kinda hate him 😡 I wouldn't say, that I actually like Murli's family, but I don't dislike them either and what happened in this episode was just too much. They really didn't deserve that! What the officer said to Veena was disgusting and then the slap, this was just 🤢 I mean, the things he said to them were way much worse than what Kamala said to him and he got angry.

Now I can just hope, that nothing will happen to Bansilal 😔 I want Bharti and Murli to be a couple (maybe I'm the only one 😆) and if Bansilal dies, Bharti will be blamed for that (what I, as weird as it is, could even understand, though Bharti has no fault in this), surely 😭

Best regards,
Hesperus <3
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi

managed to catch up today... agree with all  no need for that sort of torture - to think that people get tortured for no reason it's beyond belief poor Bhansi...that inspector is just pure evil how could he watch and do nothing...and to play with water like that arghhhhhhhhhh and no1 says anything - as i kept watching Gau i was just hopping mad that it's her stupid fault that they are all there and not a peep out of her... after seeing all that wouldnt it prick your conscience...

i really wanted to see what happened next..