Vikas Bhalla second man in Gauris life

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Vikas Bhalla to enter Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Buzz up!

Remember the model cum singer Vikas Bhalla? Yes the good looking singing cum actor is now back on TV on ZEE TV's show Sanjog Se Bani Sangini.

Informs our source, " Vikas Bhalla will enter the show in this week's episode as a Manager of the Bank where Gauri is employed. Meanwhile his actual role is not yet decided because we will also get to see some romance between Gauri and Rudra."

When contacted Vikas Bhalla who is making his comeback after a long time says, " Yes, I am entering the show and it will bring a lot of twist in it and especially in Gauri and Rudra's life."

He also adds, " We mostly see second woman, but in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini you will see second man in Guari's life and I will be the troublemaker but to know more you have to watch the show," says Bhalla.

Watch Sanjog Se Bani Sangini every Monday to Thursday at 10 PM on ZEE Tv.

• Hill Road Media
  • Thursday, February 03, 2011
  • Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
    So RG will get romantic...I thought the current promo is a way for the Cvs to mislead the viewers again but I guess I was wrong !
    Anyways thanks for sharing and can't wait to see RG in romantic mood, specially R!!!!!!
    TitansFan thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
    when Vikas made entry it was obvious , wat his role was going to be ...........
    -Ria- thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
    Thanks for sharing!

Romance between RG... That's great!
    WinterFire thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
    i think vikas will be obbsessive towards gaurii.... cuz he said he willl be da trouble maker.... :((
    .Lina. thumbnail
    i thought he was going to be a positive character?
    TitansFan thumbnail
    no yaar,  i expected this , i made a thread on same day when Vikas was introduced saying why was G so dam lost in him ??
    it was him who snapped out of it , not her ........
    LadyMacbeth thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
    What's the problem if G got lost in the eyes of Ram.........after all those eyes are penetrating n scorching n wonderful.....u just can't help getting lost in them.....like deep dark tunnels or black hole where u can only enter but can't ever come out....
    TitansFan thumbnail
    acha, G kari tho kuch nahin , and bash R left and right 😆
    LadyMacbeth thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
    I return the same question , r rules different for man n woman , why , for some at least , there r no rules for men, as they can't see or find any thing wrong with R n every thing G does is wrong, because women r always wrong na....