TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Gopika Malkan is Ranveer Singh's ex

Sonal Chawla and Vickey Lalwani, MUMBAI MIRROR, Feb 3, 2011, 12.03am IST

While it is rumoured that Ranveer Singh is dating his co-star in Band Baaja Baarat Anushka Sharma, very few are aware that he once had a steady girlfriend. 

Ranveer was dating Gopika Malkan, who is a costume designer for films. 

Says a source close to Ranveer, "Gopika and he were seeing each other for almost a year before he became an actor. Although it has been long since they parted ways, both Ranveer and Gopika still remain friends. They are cordial with each other whenever they meet." 

But Ranveer sure wasn't expecting to meet his ex at the recently held Filmfare awards. Ranveer was red-faced when he suddenly ran into Gopika at the Awards ceremony, which was being held at Yash Raj Studio (Andheri) last Saturday. 

This happened apparently when he was sharing a warm moment with his 'close friend' Anushka. However, Gopika handled the situation in a matured manner. "Both greeted each other cordially. It was an awkward moment but thankfully it was over very soon," added the source. 

"Throughout the show, both Ranveer and Gopika were very aware of each other's presence in the hall. While Ranveer was nominated for Best Debutant, Gopika was nominated for Best Costume Designer for Udaan. 

They are in the same industry and will keep bumping into each other more often," said the source. 

When contacted, Ranveer heard us out, and after a long pause said, "Gopika is just a friend. I did not meet her at the Filmfare Awards." 

Gopika also said that she was not present at the Filmfare Awards. "Ranveer is a very good friend but I was certainly not dating him," she added. 

However, an eyewitness confirmed that Gopika did attend the Filmfare Awards function. Repeated attempts to contact Gopika Malkan proved futile.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oooooooh interesting ðŸ˜ƒ
He has hidden secrets too? 😲
Eraser's right...this is interesting
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I wanna see her ðŸ˜†

this is the only pic got frm her fb😆 ðŸ€“

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is a bit off topic but related to Ranveer in any case was anyone at that chat he did during BBB i saw the video on youtube & someone asked him about something from his past & he looked totally shocked & embarrassed anyone know what he was asked?? He didn't read the question but after I saw that video I wanted to know what the question was 

he asked the girl how she knew so much & if she worked for the CIA or something ðŸ˜†
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

this is a bit off topic but related to Ranveer in any case was anyone at that chat he did during BBB i saw the video on youtube & someone asked him about something from his past & he looked totally shocked & embarrassed anyone know what he was asked?? He didn't read the question but after I saw that video I wanted to know what the question was 

he asked the girl how she knew so much & if she worked for the CIA or something ðŸ˜†

YES YES YESSSSSS that has been bothering me too...some Saloni  asked him...n he was surprised....plz someone telll ussssssssssssss:😆
He is the dumbest person to interview, he does not hide his feelings, says whatever comes to his mind without even thinking ( I mean it in a good way, which is why I like him). He will learn though, just give him a few months ðŸ˜†

meh, people date, people break up, no biggie. It would be more interesting to know he dated some celeb ðŸ˜†
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the whole we are just good friends is so overdone n lame.no one's gonna kill you if you admit to an ex-relationship.