2/2/11 W/U "Remember me from Shimla?"

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thnkyou kiran ji.

precap is more intresting than today's episode...👍🏼.poor bharti.....🥺
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
today's epi was seriously heart breaking... the way bharti got kidnapped was too much & the bleeding of her hand shown was simply torture...

very honestly i admit that i felt too bad even for murli's family. i know they were rude with bharti but i don't think they deserve what they're getting now. bansi whose seriously sick is getting tortured very badly as the inspector doesn't mind pulling his hair. murli is getting beaten up by the police all the time for doing nothing....poor guy! well in tomorrow's precap kamala gets slapped. well if she had been slapped by bansi in the previous epi where she was rude with bharti then i wouldn't have minded it but not now.... that shimla inspector is crossing his limits. only gau deserves a tight slap from him... i don't want the creatives to drag this track throughout this week. just finish it off! thank god at least they didn't drag this kidnapping epi...

the creatives should start focusing on revealing prakash's truth in front of murli's family so that they can realize they had done wrong with bharti. rather than this police torture session & showing bharti in a fault position in the eyes of murli's family.
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^ totally agree with you, i was really shocked at the episode especially when Bharati was being chucked around like a doll, i remember when it happened to her at Neelam's wedding but today it was too much and i really couldnt watch it...but this goes on in society people think thay have the right to treat dwarfs like this, and the cv's are showing it.

I had a bit of sympathy for the family but only for Bansilal tbh the rest of them are as bad as each other Mridang deserved that slap, i wished he had have slapped Gaushala, and Kamala too will be on the recieving end of one tommorow its no less than what she deserves after the way she treated Bharati...

I too hope Prakash's truth comes out sooner rather than later but i think tensions betwen the family will reach boiling point before that happens as now Kamala has another thing to blame Bharat and her family for...even when the truth about Prakash comes out i dont see her being in a hurry to forgive and forget too much  has happened and she will only say that Murli doesnt want to be with Bharati but lets wait and see, its starting to get intresting again
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... Ya, someone should slap Goushala... sari problem ki jad vahi hai..
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Thanks for the update

yes; u r right in todays episode Amit & Bharti,s scene was very touching scene they shows the painful and touching feelings of the dwarf people.on the otherside which police officer put the ques to the bansilal and his family its horrible in Dabang style may be next they reveal all the truth . if police slap the Gaushala and put the ques to her then it will be good. 
SeaOcean thumbnail
thanks for the update!
Somehow I just can't feel sorry for murli and his family. There treated bharti so bad and trusted prakash over her and now look what's happening!
the kidnapping track ended so quickly, i thought it would be dragged. I feel sorry for bansilal but all the others desere this treatment. Kamla so deserved the slap, i hope gaushala got slapped as well.
As much as I enjoyed how the inspector treated the family, i know that at the end of the day bharti will be the one who will get blamed for all this even though she did try to help.
Where is prakash? i want him to come back so that he tells the truth to everyone and the family realizes that bharti is innocent.
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey

thanks for the update

awww the epi was soo sad,it was horrible to watch her being tossed like a ragdoll ( I realised Kiran I had the same image in my head!) I guess the Cv had to show something of how dwarfs are treated... How can no1 was able to catch up with them ridiculous!

Amit - it was sad to see him leave - the guy has fallen for our Bharti... He would make a good friend - someone who knows what she goes through....

Oooh the inspector is back - did not expect that... Mridang deserved the slap- though Gau should have got it... Bhansilal - let the poor guy go - finally Kamla gettig slapped- deserved in a way- She finally should feel how it's like not to be believed!!

Can't wait for tonite
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!