crazy incredibles - wednesday s thread...

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey all crazies....❤️

get set ready for tonite s episode esp maneet nokjhok...
     and their eye locks.. despite being married ye log eye locks se hi kam chala rahe hai.. hey bhagwan inko bhudhi do.... ya phir humein kam budhi do...😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 

arjun is so rude fool selfish cruel...😡 😡 
       proves u r not royal..😆 😆
       maan kar dega tujhe ghayal...🤢 🤢 
       aur hum ho jayenge maan ke kayal...😳 😳

analysis part:

loved today episode... hyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... me still in maneet land..
geet aur maan aaj toh tumne humen zor ka jhatka diiya...

sorry guys very short analysis..

ll analyse ur analysis tomo.. yar.. gud nite al maan ki geetss
Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
res...

sorry guys sterday i was not able to do ma analysis...coz no power

edited...

awesome episode today...OK all i knw is that the CV's no's better how to keep us hooked even if we dnt get wat we wanted... im angry on CV's y the hell do dey want to cut the scene wen they were just abt to do that....dnt knw whthr we'll get one tmrw r not...

any how awesome episode...cat and mouse fite started...but loved it as usual like we always did... no complaints... tho they have alredy done many nok- jhoks they bring the next one more newly... loved that very much how Maan convinces her...

Dadi catching them ans their silent war btwn themselves y they dnt clear it.. lovely.. and Maan closing in on Geet... and tada a bulb goes over their head and they come to reality ... morning scene ws very very cool... Geet taking wrong clothes... and Maan searching... Geet realizing it ... and comes out in his shirt ayee.ayeeeeeeeeeeeee.... (wen did Maan shirt become fitter to Geet) ..Maan again closing on asking for shirt... ready to open it..  Geet challenging him.. if u want u urself remove it... and maan closes on to get the button ending up holding her face and we knw wat is going to happen next....

poor annie... all afradi.. girl it is all ur fault blindly trusting tat guys and totally fall in love with out marriage u went a step ahead and u r suffering...Maan was rite and u dnt bother to listen to him.. knwing he is Nt's bro u got close to him...now all in u r head...
better dnt disturb Maaneet with ur matter....
Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hiya crazies…………..

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Any one alive to see the kiss which is not gonna happen tom????

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Am soooooooooooo glad my mom was not there and I got to watch it in peace!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Analysis kya karu yaar……..me to brain-dead!!!!!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

SCENE 1: MSK STILL NOT TRUSTING ARJUN

Maan singh khurrana…the name itself is enough to bring terror and respect in the eyes of eeven the most jaded person…and he has yet again proved why it is so….no matter how much mithi-churi behavior on arjuns part…..maan is not willing to trust him an inch👏👏👏👏👏

His intuition tells him so……but under the emotional atyachaar of dadi n biwiji….he goes against his better judgement….

Annie did manage a pathetic negation…but was ignored…..here I wud have liked to see an assertive annie saying….she wants to try a new guy…and she will take responsibility of everything turning out perfect…..but I guess its too soon for the shock to wear off n her to think sanely…..😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

My heart just goes out to the girl…..😭😭😭😭😭

SCENE2: GEET WANTS BHANGRA

Geet my innocent daer….tujhe apni pati ki izzat ka khayal hai ke nahi?????😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Tu lootle hume koi problem nahi hai…..😆😆😆😆😆(infact we are all behind u…..so geet goooo)…….🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lekin aisa bhangra karwa ke uski izzat mat gawa!!! Haven't u seen him doing it????? Oops I'm sorry u are busy in the eyes……rest all is not in ur LOV!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aankhon pe hi atki rahegi….to jeevan bhar "pavitra" hi rah jauegi!!! Maan se to mujhe koi ummed nahi hai!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SCENE 3: MUSICAL BEDS

I laughed so loud when geet said "ye lo mere patidev…kaam ke ilawa aur kuch soojhta hi nahi!!!"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Geet we all think wo tujhe ghoorne ke ilawa kuch nahi karta!!!!! Kaam to bahut door ki baat hi!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And then the wet hair…..shhoooo cuteeee…..her nave attempts to gain his attention are so adorable na……little does she kno his attention is on her 24/7!!!😳😳😳😳

Her making maan CHUP BILKUL CHUP by asking aapne mujhe dekha kya???? Maans expression was priceless!!! He didn't kno what hit him!!! 😳😳😳😳

Then comes the EYE KISSING SCENE….guys we kno Indian telly pe kisssie is not allowed.to ye log aankhon se kiss kar rahe hai….and were those eyes HOT HOT HOT!!! Burning with desire….me felt it till here!!!! Even geet was staring at mundas lips….translated as her kissing him!!!!

If we imagine these kissing scenes then aaj ke epi me 15-20 kissses ho gaye !!!!😳😳😳

But reality awakes!!!! AASH THINKING……ABHI TO MERE DREAMS SACH HO RAHE THE AUR ABHI TOOT GAYE!!!!

Then the cute way in which maan accuses geet….tumhe chaiye to baby hai….mai kaho to nahi hai…..hehee…geeet tujhe itni aasani se nahi chodega ye!!😳😳😳😳😳

Did u see the way they both jumped on the sofa????? I was lik ROFL!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And geet making faces…."aap mujhse itna pyaar karte hai!!! Just too good…DD was awesome yaar!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maan caaled geet "SHRIMATIJI" RIGHT????   Cuteeee………😳😳😳😳😳

Dadi had her entertainment for the evening!!! Seeing them fight…she khows their world is all right!!!😆😆😆😆

SCENE 4: NEXT DAY MORNING

Someone kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Maan in his vest again……kya ye roz hone wala hai?????🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Maaneet blaming each other over dadis shoulder!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Left or right….???? AASH THINKS OVER OR UNDER IS MORE APPROPRIATE…(DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS CHEAP ONE GUYS!!!)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maan teasing geet…….i thot he is traaping her…to say left or right…then will make her sleep on the bed!! Lets eee….

Chance milta hai to ye ladki bhaag jati hai!!! Phir seduce karti hai!! Geet make up ur mind!!😡😡😡😡😡

Geet brushimg her teeth….hehe…..i think that's why she ran away……to freshen her breath!!! COLGATE KI MEHAKTI TAAZGI!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ONE MORE CUTE SCENE…..are Cvs trying to kill us….or this like making up for later????😕😕😕😕😕

Maans shirt was looking beeter on geet…geet tum hi rakh lo…..(coz we prefer maan shirtless anywaz!!)🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oohhhh   myyyyyyyyyy gooooooooodddddddddddd……………….munda in full on naughty mood….kissing with eyes shuru…….wants his shirt back…who bhi abhi…HAI…ME LOVE THIS MACHO AGGRESSIVE GUY…...but geet challenges take it urself….uhhhh geet…rem u don't challenge MSK!!!😳😳😳😳😳

I am dead…fainting….seeing his hands on her buttons!!!!  Water waterwaterratrwtetarwetrawet plx plx plxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…………….🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

And then the real-just-about-to-touch kisssssssssssssssssssssssssss…………………..my heart rates increased……😳😳😳😳

But WHAM!!!!!!!!! CVssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss😡😡😡😡😡😡

Marjanie torture began!!!!😡😡😡😡😡

MARJANIE:

Can I feel sorry for annie??? On one hand she says I cannot hate u……but she has no option!!

Arjun is behaving like a classs A B*******!!!! Maan s izzt is in annies hands now….lets see wht she does…..

My idea---"try attempted suicide" or "go back to col!!"

actuaally me now want to see how the cvs proceeddd....thoda interest aa raha hia....

PRECAP:

Annie is helpless…..she has to confess….but how???

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

lagtha hain .... geet is the only show ... where BD's ki baarish roz hothi hain ... today again dadima BD was shown ...

OMG I so wanted maan to hire a different event manager for the reception ... but dadima ... wapas emotional black mail pe utar aayi ...

arjun se gira hua insaan koi nahin hain .... the words he was uttering i so wanted to kill him .... par main apna haath uske gandhe khoon se rang na nahin chahthi ...😡😡😡😡 

maan was so concerned for annie when he saw a small dressing on her face ... he was questioning every one on why he was not informed & what were everyone doing .... what would maan do .... when he will come to know what arjun did to annie ..... how would he react to this problem ... coz his concern will def result in a big outburst ...

ok maaneet moments loved all of them ... me in dreamland ... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍loved the sofa fight ... loved the early morning teasing on who will sleep on what side ...😍😍😍😍😍😍 & finally the shirt scene ... it kind of reminded me the outhouse scene when geet first moved in ... but this scene is like continuation of that outhouse scene from where they stopped that time....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

but not for long ... why was the scene not shown after wards what do we have to assume ... did they kiss or not ...😕😕😕😕i was like ... ok ... it's going to come now after dadima & ne scene ... then after this break ... after another break ..... will it be continued tomorrow ....😕😕😕

coming to maaneet the foreplay what they are feeling for each other will it result in the con. what these 2 are avoiding .... will they b able to control their feelings for each other once it started  ... if so for how long will they be able to control ?????😕 because these 2 are desp ... but poor things have to control themselves ....

so as these 2 are still controlling looks like geet's test are not yet done & she is still in danger ....

when dadima was shown entering i was like OMG ... i hope she does not become kabab main haddi in between maaneet ... but she enterd annies room ...😆😆😆😆

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

res...

sorry guys sterday i was not able to do ma analysis...coz no power

oh k aarthi...

Originally posted by: bharkha

hey all crazies....❤️

get set ready for tonite s episode esp maneet nokjhok...
     and their eye locks.. despite getting married ye log eye locks se hi kam chala rahe hai.. hey bhagwan inko bhudhi do.... ya phir humein kam budhi do...😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 

woh sbb wale ne bola na.lagta hai kisi ne shrap de diya hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ne was rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🥺🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

me loved the poem😉

hey guys arti dazzler ban gayi..................

partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Originally posted by: dewdropred

despo 4 tonight's epi

me toooooooooooooooo😉😉😉

n u kno what................no mom😆😆😆😆😆

mow me going to watch repeat......😆😆😆😆

gayi bhis pani me😆😆😆
bharkha thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

woh sbb wale ne bola na.lagta hai kisi ne shrap de diya hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ne was rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🥺🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

me loved the poem😉

sach mein.. sbb waale ne sahi kaha.. even i was laughing....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

aaj tera mood accha hai na...

craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharkha

hey my dearst crazies.....

hey varsha darling!!!

awesome poem!!

loved it!!

esp the line: ya phir humein kam budhi do...😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 

Here is my analysis!!!

nothing much coz i am dead.. what a maaneet scene~~~ i am in maaneet heaven!!!! this was the best!!!

loved the way geet said.. yeh lo mer pati dev!~~ gosh maan kabhi to sudhro????

the way she dropped water on his face was too good.. geet always palns to seduce her husband!!!

kiss kiss baat par jhagda karthe rahthe hain dono.. the way bthey nboth sat on opp side of sofa....

rem once they fought for bed~~ now chota sofa keliye...

morning maan in vests.. and dadima ne pakad liya.... thje way they fought behind dadi was too good too and maan asking aaj kahan souoge..

kyun maan aap tho saath mein souge na... phir kyun pooch rahe ho.. hum dil ki dhadkan tez karne keliye!!!!

the way she ran to bathroom with his shirt was good!!!

loved the nok-jhok!! i missed it a lot!!!

she came out in black shirt geet par zyaada achi lagi !! mujhe!!! maan took a shirt from cuboard and wore it and went kahan phek kar aagaya aap maan sahab.. phir se vest mein.. still hume to maan vest mein hi chahiye!!!!

maan teasing geet and geet took the ball in her court and asking to get it himself... bechara.. bahut kuch karna chahtha hai and lekin kuch kar nahi saktha!!!

woh aa gaye kiss karne keliye... and i am dead..

not bothering to post about marjaanie... 

arjun is a coward
annie is a fool

so we are in maanet world...
so crazies.. party sharty kare...

we can have a bit of tomrrow's night scene... tomorrow

Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago