Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Ok So Here we Go .............

Pooja the Pics are Awesome.........Didnt U have Pics for Pooja...... Not U ๐Ÿ˜†Pooja Gor๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks...u are complimenting as if I have taken them ๐Ÿ˜† and I know u weren't talking about me...lol...I have lost count on the number of times you have said this...๐Ÿ˜†

No PG pics are not out yet officially .... they are only revealing titbits..which is so annoying...hehhe..maybe coz there is a lot of time..
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Thanks...u are complimenting as if I have taken them ๐Ÿ˜† and I know u weren't talking about me...lol...I have lost count on the number of times you have said this...๐Ÿ˜†

No PG pics are not out yet officially .... they are only revealing titbits..which is so annoying...hehhe..maybe coz there is a lot of time..

Hahahaha...........Kuch to Likhna Tha Is Liya maina Yehi Likh Diya๐Ÿ˜†.........Yar I have to remind U Na,Kahi Tum Yeh na samajo I m asking about ur Pics and then u Kill me afterwards๐Ÿ˜†

Ya Pooja just saw the Pics On SP site ...........I mean are they stupid or  Dont know wat U say......They seriously have some Complication with PG and SGP.........All other leads Pics are present But Not of these Two Shows..........Urggghhhh๐Ÿ˜ก
pooja-menon thumbnail

Hahahaha...........Kuch to Likhna Tha Is Liya maina Yehi Likh Diya๐Ÿ˜†.........Yar I have to remind U Na,Kahi Tum Yeh na samajo I m asking about ur Pics and then u Kill me afterwards๐Ÿ˜†

Ya Pooja just saw the Pics On SP site ...........I mean are they stupid or  Dont know wat U say......They seriously have some Complication with PG and SGP.........All other leads Pics are present But Not of these Two Shows..........Urggghhhh๐Ÿ˜ก

LOL...I understand ๐Ÿ˜†

U are right...I haven't seen a single pic of Pratigya (PG) on SP site...and we had so little twitter updates that we all were confused as to where is our show in SPA...are they even doing something or not?!?...Well yeah I did see that u are getting more pics from outside than u are from SP right....And don't u think SPA video should be out by now??
GurpreetD thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

LOL...I understand ๐Ÿ˜†

U are right...I haven't seen a single pic of Pratigya (PG) on SP site...and we had so little twitter updates that we all were confused as to where is our show in SPA...are they even doing something or not?!?...Well yeah I did see that u are getting more pics from outside than u are from SP right....And don't u think SPA video should be out by now??

On Twitter these People are just doing the Publicity of other shows ....I m So fed up that I had unfollow Them๐Ÿ˜†....I thought I wud get Updateds Par SP se Koi Umad Rakhan Bekar Hai.........These people are so egoist that They can Close a show which is one of their Highest Rated so No Umeed from them.......Ya I m getting Pics from Allover world But Not Thru SP๐Ÿ˜•  ๐Ÿ˜†

Isn't the video out Yet??๐Ÿ˜ฒ...........Kamal hai SP๐Ÿ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail

On Twitter these People are just doing the Publicity of other shows ....I m So fed up that I had unfollow Them๐Ÿ˜†....I thought I wud get Updateds Par SP se Koi Umad Rakhan Bekar Hai.........These people are so egoist that They can Close a show which is one of their Highest Rated so No Umeed from them.......Ya I m getting Pics from Allover world But Not Thru SP๐Ÿ˜•  ๐Ÿ˜†

Isn't the video out Yet??๐Ÿ˜ฒ...........Kamal hai SP๐Ÿ˜†

Twitter updates were so unhelpful for us as well..we got to know what was happening but none of it was related to our show...
No yaar the video is not out...do you think the thread would have been in a frenzy as this video is the only evidence that AB / Krishna is part of SPA 2011 ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Mitu_ thumbnail
hi pooja yeh rubal aajkal
mehman ho gay ki member๐Ÿ˜†
just joking ๐Ÿ˜†
hi rubal nice to see u
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pooja-menon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

just joking ๐Ÿ˜†
hi rubal nice to see u
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Rubal is like door ka rishtadaar now who drops in now and then...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pooja-menon thumbnail
Ok Guys!! ...I will soon be opening a new SPA thread with all the information we have collected being stored there...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks to everyone who made this possible!! ๐Ÿค—

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Pooja...150 pages haan...Congrats...

Drop the next thread link here plz...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

just joking ๐Ÿ˜†
hi rubal nice to see u
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yaar I m helping Pooja so that she can Complete 150 pages.......Didnt u watch our comments??๐Ÿ˜†...Mine toh are useless ones๐Ÿ˜†