Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MsMovielover

thanks for the update πŸ‘
about the questions...

who held NT's hand?
i hope its maan
now that Geet knows the truth abut NT and Dev, what will she do?
she can file a report against them as the convo was reordered 
now that the police also knows the truth, will Maan send NT to jail?
yes he should she has ruined an innocents life so she be punished a long with dev
how much is Dev involved in this planning?
is NT speaking the full truth?
well not sure about that but even if it was all nt's plan he did sleep with her knowing that he will leave her the next day
will NT tell Geet how Maan knows her?
being the witch she is i'm sure she will just to make geet's life more miserable
will Geet still trust Maan?
i really want her to trust him after all she did promise to hear him out
will Maan be able to tell Geet the truth?
ohh you have to make him tell her i dont want any MU between them
what will happen to Geet later?
hope she will fall for maan.. but i have faith in your writing so i'll wait & see what you come up with
will she abort her child?
no she wont

i hope this helps you πŸ˜ƒ

thanks dear
your answers were very close to my heart
I hope you have watched that ep that I refered
and
thank you for showing faith in my writting
I believe in twists but do not believe in long sufferences
this is not life but a fiction
at least we can make things happen here
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrk_1

wow thats awsome one yaar..... i guess geet ll decide to hear the truth from maan himself at any cost ...continue soon yaar...waiting

i too will prefer if it
lets see what my other readers say
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooliio

Awesome update...!!!

I think it was dev in the end...!!!
Bcoz geet was shocked on seeing the person...!!!
Cant wait for the next part...!!!
Please continue soon...!!!

hey Kooliio (if that is your name)
Geet is not shocked
NT is shocked
_G1234_ thumbnail
very nice FF...
conti soon...

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
UPDATED MY COMMENT ON PAGE 65...answered the Q...

update was gud...
happy that maan thought this through...
i mean getting police, collecting evidence...
giving geet the confidence,that he is with her...
loved it...
Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

lovely...πŸ‘

who held NT's hand?
its defo maan coz daadi is with the handa's. wait just realized, dev is also there...maan called him...it can be dev...so its either dev or maan

she knows one person is there to support her maan, thats y she called out his name, she should consult with him, she knows he called out the police, n collecting evidence, so she should send them to jail

well, to be honest, this Q shouldnt arise (plz dont kill me), as maan called the police n collecting evidence, that means he wants to punish them, take them to accept their mistake. if he didnt want them to go to jail, he wouldnt have called them

about nt visiting india, he's not aware, not even aware abt the baby, (saying this coz u didnt mention anything abt dev), but as far as incidents b4 that, u r committing the crime if u r a part of it, n not doing anything to stop, so dev is involved in the planning, i.e. abt the marriage n everything

knowing her character, she is like a chameleon, changes colours, saying diff things to diff persons, so i'm not sure abt it, if maan comes b4 her, she'll say she did coz dev forced her, like she said to geet,

the next Q answers it, coz the Nxt Q arises whn nt tells geet abt maan

she has already been betrayed, to know that maan is dev's bro, she'll get another shock, n then she wud wonder if maan deliberately said those things like dont trust any1 b4 talking to me 1st, but he has helped her, taken care of her, so b4 reaching to any conclusion, she wud want to talk to him, she should talk to him

he said it b4 also, that he will tell the truth when time comes, so i think yes, he will or he should tell the truth, she deserves it

khuranas should help her in continuing her studies, maan said this to daadi,n geets father also. he should support her daughter. it will be better for her to get out of that city that will only Q her, n not the person responsible. she has no future remaining in HSPR

A BIG NO

THANK YOUπŸ€—
your answerare very elobarate and still too the point
I will consider them while updating
you are a darling
never write one or two words again
reserve a space and write big comments as you usually do later when you get time, I always come back to read the res spaces
I like you for that
you ar every motivating
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

THANK YOUπŸ€—
your answerare very elobarate and still too the point
I will consider them while updating
you are a darling
never write one or two words again
reserve a space and write big comments as you usually do later when you get time, I always come back to read the res spaces
I like you for that
you ar every motivating

thank u...i should be saying that to u....
this is for u....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ n πŸ€—πŸ€—
for giving us 4 lovely FF's n making us answer all those Q that even we do have in our mind...
though we r not able to answer them, but when u ask, answers automatically come...
waiting to read more n more....
n yes sorry for commenting short...but sometimes some updates r so beautiful that words fail to describe them...will write long comments frm now on...
Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ‘nice update....

continue soon....
miss u!
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well awesome update............didnt expect this..............very smart move by maan...........

who held NT's hand?
i think maan shd hv held her hand or probably dev bcoz maan asked dev to come right.............
even after knowing abt her pregnancy if dev offers to re marry her and take care of the baby i think she shd pass it off and she shud just punish them for the crime they committed
ofcourse he will................otherwise y wud he be taking such measures if sending them 2 jail is not on the list....
i think it doesnt matter even if it was against his wishes he did commit the crime so wats the pt if he was involved in the planning or not..........
she is a bitch and for her selfishness she wud go to any extent so i think she is lying that she is being forced by dev
ofcourse she will............she will probably play all cards for her to escape....
acc to me she shud bcoz he is the one that is hell bent to get her justice...she shud keep the rest aside b4 making any judgements abt him and listen to him once b4 taking any hasty decisions
he shud definitely try his best....
i think even though the other family members wanna help her but darji and brij will have upper hand and probably will do the same they did in serial and she might run off to delhi if that way u wanna cont or maan taking geet with him to delhi against her family and keep her with his dadi and be a friend to her and help her in her education and life............well either way i wud luv..............
no never...........she will try to save her baby..............though she knows that dev cheated on her she still wanna tk chance for her baby so i dont think that she will try to abort the baby..............

i hope i didnt confuse u with my thoughts and answers...............
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was great is the person holding nt 's hand is dev or dadi.πŸ˜•