Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: princessdiana

wow amazing update i m soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to know what would happen next plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update sooooooooooooooooooooon

seeing your excitment I am a little nervousπŸ˜†
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -dia-

wonderful part..............love it!!!! Thank you

Dev even gave Geet an evil smile, that send chills through her spine, this was not hidden from Maan's and DM's eyes, but they remained quite - I might have just poked his eye with the fork!!!😑

same here but silenece was necceasry to let him commit mistakes

now  is the time for the verdict - Di,U r saying this for last three updates!!!!

I too want the verdict to come fast but what to do din itna lamba hai ki khatam hi nahin hota, kya karoπŸ˜†

Dev was super confident that nothing will happen, but he now he realised that he is cornered.
he is such a B**** he had an audicity to hit Geet that too in presence of an advocate -  No probs as U r there to make our hero to break his hand.

your confidence is making me nervous

did you like the way Geet slapped and cursed him? - that was super duper,and the High point of the update.

Thank you

what do you think Dev will do now? He can't do any thing,as there is nothing to do as he is cornered from four sides.

you never know but yes he cannot do more

NT is quite like a mouse as she knows what can happen - At least she has some sense than her good for nothing so called husband.

yes she knows welll

Maan would have forgiven Dev but do you think that the way he dragged Geet, Maan will forgive him? Even if Dev had not hit Geet,Maan will not for he is a man of his own ethics,.And Dev should really thank Geet or else he will lay half dead may be dead!!!!

you are right if she would not have slapped him Man would have definately beaten life out of him
what will DM do now? Thats what is the final verdict,which U r saying it for last 3 updates!!!!

gr8 update!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

read the replies

Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lakshmi86

Hey!

Loved the update!!!!!!!!!
It was awesome and shocking too,😲
this behaviour were not at all expected..........
Dev was simply disgusting..........such a ridiculous man..........😑

She sighed and thought yes Dev was always late if the day she was lost in the town fair Dev was on time she would not have met Maan; if he was on time when Maan dropped her on the road side the two brothers would have met; if he was on time at that fateful night again Maan would have seen him; but he was always late.

This part was very thoughtful and good thought.........πŸ‘
The each and every part of this thought were so correct.........

Dev even gave Geet an evil smile, that send chills through her spine,

How dare him..........😑 he is definately looking for laato ki pooja...........

A: yes, you are perfect Madam, I was just cross checking

I agree with advocate........everything was perfect.......πŸ‘

Dev was very angry he grabbed the papers from his hand and tore them then he pulled the CD out of the DVD and broke it.

Dev proved that he is not only a criminal but also a big time fool.........he thought nothing can affect him......... 

Dev then ran forward instantly and grabbed Geet by her hair and dragged her.

This was totally unexpected 😲............he is a civilised but not less than an animal.............

D: kid, she a kid, (laughed like an insane) I never planned to sleep with her, but this girl her body drove me insane, she has all the right curves at right places, oh! Bro you don't know how delicious..........

This too.............how can he even think of it telling in front of everyone............such a...........kamina......shameless............
Bechaari how she would have felt.. ..........thats so embarassing........

Geet slapped him hard: you B****** S***** K****** K****** H*********** and she showered him with as many abuses she could remember

Good job honey!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
please prove him that you are not only a beauty but also a sherni.........

Dev was super confident that nothing will happen, but he now he realised that he is cornered.
he is such a B**** he had an audicity to hit Geet that too in presence of an advocate

Exactly..........he is not at all sorry and on that acts as if he has right to hit anyone..........
he is complete inhuman................
But least did he know...........sabka baap hota hai.........

did you like the way Geet slapped and cursed him?

Definately I loved it..............
I would have preferred if she could have thrown Hot tea on his face, pour garam chola masala on his head, jhadoo se pitai and finally kick hard his sensitive part of which he seems to be very proud of.............

what do you think Dev will do now?

I think he will try his all smart things,
however he tried to hurt Geet,
Now he will try to convince DM that he was not at fault and also try to give vaasta of being her pota n all that..........using his charming attitude...........

I wonder he would also propose to marry Geet once he will know that she is carrying his child...........he may stoop to any level..............

NT is quite like a mouse as she knows what can happen

Hmmm coz she has already experienced the tough side of DM,
she knows how she was nearly into jail..............

She knows no jaadu can happen now, and if she tries to be smart then..........
She will definately become a big time mouse in Jail..............

Maan would have forgiven Dev but do you think that the way he dragged Geet, Maan will forgive him?

I am sure Maan will put him behind bars for his cruel act..............
they will definately give him hard punishment............

what will DM do now?

First of all I think DM will be very sorry for cruel behaviour of Dev,
then she would also see to punish him...............

I am very curious to know whats next............😲

Thank you for giving so accurate comments I am happy that I came up to mark with this update
wish me to continue the same in the new thread
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

how dare dev talk like that infront of every one..s***..K***..K***..ok..few more ******

Muskanp tum bhi shuroo ho gayi πŸ˜†
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsroopali

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE

N WANT GEET 2 SLAP DEV N PUT BLACK COLOR ON HIS FACE N MAKE HIM GO FRM KM 2 KC IN BUS WITH THT FACE FOR A MONTH
THT WILL B FUN 2 WATCHπŸ˜†

Thank you  great IDEA
or say WHAT AN IDEA SIRJIπŸ˜†
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

did you like the way Geet slapped and cursed him?
ans:-yes I loved it.I want geet beat him more

what do you think Dev will do now?

Ans:- dev will make some new plan to trap geet, maan or maaneet or try to clear his name.

NT is quite like a mouse as she knows what can happen

ans:-nt is cleaver , right now she is cornered and silent , she is just waiting for right time to take the opportunity

Maan would have forgiven Dev but do you think that the way he dragged Geet, Maan will forgive him?
what will DM do now?

ans:-no never maan will not forgive now dev, he will defo beat dev right , left center and then send him jail and  make him stay there long time.
Dm will not snatch everything and even khurana surname from him and make him stay in the jail , throw away from the km

now give me marks, after long time .

hey Rakhi you are rocking
your answers gave me ideasπŸ˜†
and frankly I am a bit nervous after getting so many comments
I really prolonged the Day
please be with me
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: smj1977

hey Rakhi you are rocking
your answers gave me ideasπŸ˜†
and frankly I am a bit nervous after getting so many comments
I really prolonged the Day
please be with me

really. 😳
thnku thnku
don't be nervous, just go with ur story line and show the cvs and the channel oh kya kar sakte the aur kya kar dia.
I'm always with u.
πŸ€—
update soon.
I'm excited for the new update
Congratulation in advance for new thread

smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

really. 😳
thnku thnku
don't be nervous, just go with ur story line and show the cvs and the channel oh kya kar sakte the aur kya kar dia.
I'm always with u.
πŸ€—
update soon.
I'm excited for the new update
Congratulation in advance for new thread

thank you dear I knew i can rely on you
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: smj1977

thank you dear I knew i can rely on you

welcome jeeπŸ€—
smj1977.shruti thumbnail