.*.weekends action and random musing.*.plz check

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

hey khotey sikkeyooo.....................๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

.~.welcome to the weekend action and random musing  thread yaar. ~.

This thread is about your thoughts on the episode ,or the character by posting analysis , poems, riddles, vm's siggies,OS's or anything else you feel like but please it show be related to Khote Sikkey.

basics rules to this thread:
1. please fellow the IF code of rules 
2.Do not quote more than three times yaar 
3.no bashing is allowed to anyone whether it's member or actor 
4. please reserve your space for your views , if you want  analyze.
5.first page will be for analysis, poems or anything about the episode...so reserve  if u want do that yaar 
  i hope u like this thread too yaar ๐Ÿ˜†
 i got the idea from maryada forum yaar(credit manol)
 hope to see many people here yaar , please share your views and they can be positive and negative yaar
have fun yaar๐Ÿค—

Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail

hey everyone๐Ÿค— , so i made this thread that so we all can share our views about the show and other stuff too yaar 
  i hope that we all make this thread live and full of masti yaar๐Ÿ˜†
   just want to tell u that i am really bad at making analysis yaar. 

here is my views about the show yaar  and i am sorry that i didn't share my views yesterday yaar. 
     so today  they were after gun dealers , i think that guns are big and bad  problem to yaar , hate them yaar ๐Ÿ˜ก
 so we see that  utter and ayush  are in party where uttera is kind of drunk yaar and ayush is telling her to ask the bar tender about gun dealer yaar (but they look sweet yaar )  an dshe is like who and why/ and guns are bad .. ๐Ÿ˜†
      and hummer got coach in the jail yaar , so they can make it comfortable yaar , i like it yaar ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š
  and  then   they questioned  the officer that  about the safety about uttera and ayush. he told them that be careful and now i am scared too yaar , i want all the khotey sikkey to be safe , always yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰
 and then we see utter and humer go to the see the guy who's related to the guns yaar , i like that how he didn't show that  he didn't know anything about guns but the  confidence was  great yaar 
  uttera was good too yaar and i like how now they are starting to trust and support each other yaar ๐Ÿ˜Š
 i feel bad for mohit yaar , he was so sad ๐Ÿ˜”. and i like the offerer ask him and the look was kind of worried  for mohit yaar .  and i like how they have meeting together yaar and if someone need help and they help each other yaar
 yeah i like how delnaz help humer learn about guns and teach him to shoot , it was cool yaar 
  and told him more about guns types and he  was kind of looking sleepy yaar 
 so funny na yaar 
so when he does not shoot right , i like how's is like it is been year i didn't Patrice yaar and utter's bet , woh yaar 
 and he really impress the guy yaar for making that guy yaar 
 and when the guy said that u should come to RSU meeting and humer is like are u member an dhe is like i am the founder and love the expression on humer face yaar ๐Ÿ˜‰
 (i am sorry i forgot the name of the guy yaar)
and i like how humer was so confident snd did not even questioned about the safety  yaar 
 he was in danger yaar๐Ÿ˜‰
 and the good thing that how dashmuk is worried and concerned about them but not the khotey sikkey yaar
ayush is surely tech guy yaar and they were all depend on him yaar
i was like how come they take his watch yaar , NO.........
i like humer handle the situation yaar and was so worried for mohit yaar 
He really steal the epi yaar 
mohit got shoot , oh no...
but utter and delanze and the offerer was there to help him yaar
 i feel bad when dashmuk said that their chart sheet is ready , so they should leave yaar 
 but i wash happy that they come back yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i am sorry that my views are long and bad yaar , i am really bad at writing yaar 
 hope u like it yaar and please share your views and reply too yaar๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
Nice thread

Im talking abt 4th Feb episode... It was indeed a good episode. Khotey Sikkeys again proved themselves and now you can see understanding & trust between Khotey Sikkeys and Deshmukh. Loved how Deshmukh bought Samosas for them.... It was nice and simple & Khotey Sikkeys ate it after a lil hesitance lol
Im loving how chemistry is building up between Dilnaaz & Hameer๐Ÿ˜ณ Like last week Hameer dropped her home and today they were all like together most of them time๐Ÿ˜ณ
Overall it was a good episode of KS.

If Sony takes good look at the show and starts promoting it then it will start getting good TRPs๐Ÿ˜ณ

Will come bak and post my views abt 5th Feb episode
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
ieatbrainz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Will watch the show and get back to annotate. Reserved for the moment .
Again another awesome episode of KS๐Ÿ˜ณ Loved Khotey Sikkeys.... They r confidence and braveness was just too good. Now they have created understanding and trust between themselves and Deshmukh. 
Love how there chemistry building up between Hameer & Dilnaaz๐Ÿ˜ณ Mohit's feelings towards his GF is pretty sad๐Ÿ˜ญ

Cant wait till next week

Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 thread ya ๐Ÿ˜Š I love the show totally and absolutely loved the 5th feb episode ๐Ÿ˜ณ Hameer totally rocked ๐Ÿ˜ณ He was so brave to go to that RSU meeting alone and also his presence of mind when he let Ayush knw abt Mohit's attack was seriously worth ๐Ÿ‘ happy that Mohit is safe and so r the other guys.. I am so looking forward to the next episode ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Superb Show, very interesting, One thnig its all about youth. young cast.Which i like the most.๐Ÿ˜Š

Direction is Superb,๐Ÿ‘ story is wonderfull. and i like the locations so so much.Everything is just Perfect๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
One Thing i noticed in the last Episode, that Production house is doing one thing, and that is promoting each charecter in one episode, if u guys notice that, in last episode (5-Feb), Hameer was in major role, story was revollving around Hameer.If it is so, then thats very Good.๐Ÿ˜Š
Well, i m expecting very nice episodes in next week too, with full of excitments and danger in the .

I just want to say about YF for this show, Superb job.

Edited by neeme - 13 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
@Vidz   thanks yaar
  and i agree that they truely prove their self yaar and yeah samsa treat was really touching yaar 
 i love the scene yaar   
 yeah i am liking delnze and hummer chemistry too yaar 
    yeah yaar sony need to  prompt yaar ๐Ÿ˜ก , if they prompt they show will have the best trps on sony yaar 
 the show rocks yaar and i can say that people will love it yaar 

.ayesha. thumbnail
@ ieatbrainz  , please  share when u can yaar 

Originally posted by: taman07

@Vidz   thanks yaar

and i agree that they truely prove their self yaar and yeah samsa treat was really touching yaar 
 i love the scene yaar   
 yeah i am liking delnze and hummer chemistry too yaar 
    yeah yaar sony need to  prompt yaar ๐Ÿ˜ก , if they prompt they show will have the best trps on sony yaar 
 the show rocks yaar and i can say that people will love it yaar 

The samosa scene was indeed simple and cute๐Ÿ˜ณ Loved how Deshmukh really cares abt them๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sony is actually promoting their show pretty good but they need to do it more so tht they can get good TRPs
More people will watch when Sony promotes the show