Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 3

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello people!!

Now you can carry on discussing about JDJ4 here!

Have fun in discussing and please make sure that we discuss only about Sushant and Ankita than on other contestant on JDJ4.

Please no sharing of Personal pics from FB as it's against rules,so please try to follow it.

Also wishing Sushant and Ankita all the best!!

No More discussion in this thread.

Edited by nishr - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did anyone notice this? Sushant checking out her girl πŸ˜‰ while she is busy dancing with MadhuriπŸ˜†

Aww just look at the way he is looking at her sweet can't control his emotions πŸ˜†

Still eyes on her even Madhuri is dancing with her but nope his eyes are too occupied to notice anyone else πŸ˜†

And after that he looked towards Shekhar as if he is telling him "Shekhar i saw you stop eyeing my girl 😳 "🀣🀣

Such a darling only got eyes for her cute 😍 πŸ˜†

Edit: Look at Nishant to the very left of the pic 🀣

Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic running commentary JiaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, especially the shekar comment.  Yes, it seemed like he was caught red handed looking at Ankita.πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Beautiful capsπŸ‘πŸ‘
mansi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Those caps are great!  Sushant loved seeing his girl having a good time, after last wk's craziness.  Who could blame Shekhar for spying on Ankita? πŸ˜†  She's a gorgeous, fun-loving girl and dances like a dream!    Ankita was having a blast and I loved watching her dance today!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very good observation I must say Jia ...
Actually Sushant was in a bad mood before this happened .He was really annoyed with the challenge of two dances ( don't blame him ) .Every Tv star was angry but Sushant was very off but when he saw his girl dancing and having fun , his mood totally changed .❀️

Just like Sushant can't take his  eyes off Ankita , Nishant cannot take his eyes off Malaika 😲

Shekhar was definitely caught in the act by Anki's boy friend ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....I am still laughing after what mahi said about him .....πŸ˜†
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely Caps Jia.. Good observation. I am seeing it only now.. Wow Sushant is a sweet heart.. He is looking at Anki even Madhuri is around πŸ˜†..  Love Sushant and Ankita...

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Forgot to mention.. Both Sushant and Ankita's performance was too good. Both were looking beautiful.. Hope both get good votes and not be in the bottom or face off round.

KrazyKooler thumbnail
ankita danced the best.without showing beautiful face,she still capture heart with superb body movement,she deserve 30😊sushant also excellent,he deserve 30,so hard work he done,great man😊but group dance sushant make many mistake,judge partial this time so that he get ujala performer full I think,my opinion😊
desigirl0103 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great performances from both today! :)