01/02/11- W/U Bharati gets kidnapped

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernade thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uninteresting track..wish they could think of something better
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the update - a bit of weird epi if said truthfully... the guy is a nutter - as Bharti rightfully said did she look like someone who wanted to work in a circus! who's going to save Bharti.... it won't be Murli as he's in jail....
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Its a unrealistic episode today no sense. The story track is going on a wrong way. In
 my thinking its shows humilating some body if he or she was a dwarf its not good this way they will insulting the dwarf community its not good showing, very disgusting .          
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thanks for update... but I also feel this type of track was not necessary.. also there are enough problems are there to sort out.. why more...???

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
didnt have time to comment when i was updating

well i agree, this track was not needed, yes it highlights the problems that Bharati faces being a dwarf and how some people would use her height and take advantage but there are other ways the cv's could go about doing it...getting her kidnapped isnt one of those ways.

I dont think this track is going to on for too long as in the article stated that the entry was only for a couple of days so hoping this track will be done and dusted by the wekend and the show can move on

cv's you can do better than this
Edited by Kiran_83 - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ I agree.  The CVs of this serial obviously didn't do their homework, if the best they can come up w/ is this abduction track.  While I myself don't know what issues midgets face in real life, I'm sure that being abducted for the sake of participating in circuses is not one of them.

Please, let's have more intelligent tracks, like when Bharti was being teased by Murli's pals.
SeaOcean thumbnail
thanks for the update.
Not really looking forward to this track. Who will actually save bharti since murli is behind the bars? why is the guy trying to throw bharti down the building?