Thirumathi Selvam Archives February 2011

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Update for Tues, Feb 1, 2011:

Vasu is trying to convince Reva that he is not a villain.  She says he is a villain, she didn't want to bear his child, so he has substituted her pills with vitamin pills, so she will never forgive him.  He says she forced him to do that by humiliating him in front of everyone by making it appear that he was incapable of fathering a child, and tells her that she should drink the juice.

RS calls Vasu downstairs, tells him to get the documents for the house from the cupboard as a promoter has come to their house.  Vasu is afraid, tries to evade the issue - endha documents?  Veetu documents thaan - so he goes and gets it.  When he brings it to RS, Mangalam comes there and asks what documents, and RS treats her like a servant and tells her to go upstairs and attend to Reva.  (This man sickens me, I don't know why a woman would even want to live with a man who treats her like a slave and says pOdi like that when others are present)  Vasu is terrified, but the promoter is satisfied when he looks at the documents, and he says that the registration can be done that day itself.  Vasu puts off the registration by saying that today is Ashtami, tomorrow is Navami (and the following day is Dasami, I can also count), both are not good days, so the promoter says that it can be done on Friday, and leaves.  Vasu is wondering how to manage this on Friday.

Dheena, Jayanthi and Sindha - Jayanthi is talking about Priya and Kannan, Dheena says that it is of no concern to him.  Priya is only for him, and Sindha wants to know if he really wants to marry Priya after all this.  He clarifies that he is not wanting to marry her out of love, but because he wants to torture her and take revenge for her humiliating him in public.  Jayanthi is surprised because she thought he had changed, he confirms that it was all acting.

Sori is sitting at his desk when Kavya comes in, looking downcast.  She says their cosmetics are doing very well, but the massage parlors are not doing well.  He says they should have done better advertising, but she says that they have distributed flyers and people just crumple them up and toss them.  Just then, Malar comes in with coffee, and she interjects with the comment "If people are crumpling up the ad, then just give them a crumpled ad, that will force them to open it and see what it is all about".  Sori thinks it is a great idea and shakes her hand, and says See, this girl has come up with such a brilliant idea!  First step to liking her?

Archu is cleaning rice, Bhanu comes to ask for Priya because she needs help with all the blouse work, Archu tells her that Priya has left the house.  One of the guys who stays with Kannan overhears this, goes and tells Kannan, who is upset that Archana would do this to her own sister, and goes to give her a piece of his mind.  The landlady comes and takes leave of Archana and Bhanu because she is going on a three day tour of Puttaparthi, Tirupathi, etc.,  (and I am wondering how she can manage to go to Tirupathi and Puttaparthi and return in three days)  Archana tells her about the naming ceremony for the baby, and she gives Archana some money as her gift for the baby.  She tells them to take care of the house, not leave the gate open, etc., and after she leaves, Kannan tells Archana she should not have yelled at Priya and made her leave.  He explains that he and Priya were only friends, Archana ignores this and tells him that Priya is her sister, she can scold her or scream at her, it is her choice.  Then he tells her that to link him and Priya like that because they talked is like linking Priya with Selvam.  Rakshasi Archana gets mad when she hears this, and BANG!  she slaps Kannan hard !

Thodarum ...

[MEMBERS ONLY]
Edited by eljay - 13 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Update for Wed, Feb 2, 2011:

Archu slaps Kannan for daring to suggest that the conversations between Selvam and Priya, when they were alone in the mansion, can be misinterpreted.  He gets angry, but luckily, Bhanu manages to take Archu away, and Kannan is taken away by his buddies. 

Siva and Selvam are discussing how to go about the new business, when someone comes up with a motorbike that is having problems.  Siva tells him to go away (pudhu statuskku othhu varaadhu pole!), but Selvam fixes it, it is only a clogged filter, and doesn't take any payment (indha ratekku pizhaikkaradhu kashtam thaan!).  Just then, he gets a call from an upset Archu, who tells him to come home soon, as that Kannan in the other portion came and got into an argument and kai neetum aLavukku pOchu (but she doesn't say whose kai was neetified!).  Selvam gets upset, packs up his shop, and gets into Siva's auto and leaves immediately.  He sees Kannan on the way, beside his taxi, so he gets down and starts hitting Kannan, without even asking him what happened.  It becomes a street fight, and the police come and Kannan, Siva and Selvam are hauled off to the police station.  What has happened to you, Selvam, you didn't even ask the guy what happened first before attacking him?  Your wife is no angel, and I hope you find that out soon!

At the police station, Kannan's roommates come, and the guy who gets drunk starts shouting at Selvam, so the policeman comes there, sees that he is drunk and starts hitting him.  The Inspector comes there, shouts at all of them, asks for Siva, who is outside, calling the politician to come and bail them out.  Just then, RS comes in there for some work of his own, sees Selvam and tells the Inspector to let him go, he is RS's maapillai's brother, but Selvam doesn't want to go out because of RS's recommendation, he says he would rather remain in the lockup.  Then the politician comes in, talks to the Inspector and so no FIR is filed, and they are all allowed to leave.  The politician advises Selvam against losing his temper like this and they leave.

Back home, Archu is waiting for Selvam and getting worried because he still hasn't come home, and he is not answering his phone, either.  The three guys are in their room, the drunk gets even more drunk, comes out and shouts at Archu.  He says he has been insulted, but his buddies take him away.  He tells them that he has to do something to teach her a lesson.

Selvam comes home, sees the drunk guy who shouts at them for making him look bad at the police station.  Finally, the guy is taken inside by his friends, and Selvam goes to his room and tells Archana about the police station and his going there, but Archana doesn't say that it was she who hit Kannan, not the other way around.  He tells her that Siva has arranged for him to buy a bike, and they have to get visiting cards made.  They go to sleep and the baby wakes them up, crying.  Selvam picks up the baby, who has wet his clothes, to find that he is having a fever, and obviously, diarrhea.  They are going to take the baby to the 24 hour clinic and ... (the doctor will again tell them to give mother's milk, the same story will happen again and again and again!  Pillayaarappa, enakku oru vazhi paNNuppaa!)

Thodarum ....

[MEMBERS ONLY]
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

***February Archives***

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

eljay thumbnail
I am disgusted by this Selvam!

Update for Tues, Feb 8, 2011:

Vasu is busy muzhichufying like a SBT, while the new Namboodiri josiyar looks through his horrorscope, then finally says in Malayalam kalandha Tamil that his jaadagam is excellent, everything he touches will turn to gold, etc., so RS tells him not to come up with any excuses, this is the best josiyar, and to turn up at the Registration office the next day. 

Reva and her mother at the temple, mom is worried that driver may report to RS, Reva says that driver doesn't know that the function is taking place at this temple (yes, he is such an idiot that he won't see all the people coming to attend the function, and he cannot put two and two together), and they go inside. 

Sivagami, Priya, Jayanthi and Mr. Sivagami arrive at the same time as Sori, Kavya and his family.  All are welcomed, and Selvam gets a chair for Sori,  His mom is out to make trouble as always, and her chance comes soon.  Rani's family arrives, Rani is in the same green sari she wore for the girl seeing, so I am wondering if Selvam will make the connection - not likely!  The priest tells them to get ready, asks the baby to be seated in the uncle's lap, Vinod is not there, and Jayanthi calls him.  He says he has to do something important for his company, he just cannot come there, so Selvam suggests that Sori do the honors.  Sori is thrilled, and sits down and wears the garland they give him. 

Bhagyam opens her mouth and says that Sori and Kavya do not have children yet, so he would not be a good choice - I do not understand her logic, but oh well, here comes trouble!  Sori's mom opens her mouth, says they invited them just to insult them, Kavya tells Sori to get up and they leave, even though Selvam runs behind them and asks them to reconsider. 

Now Selvam doesn't know what to do, as Vasu is not there, his periappa is also not there, so he asks Siva to do the honors.  (
Personally, I had never heard of such a rule!  Both my sons were lying on my husband's lap when they were named!)  Archana also says that he is an annan to her, so he agrees, and here's the chance for Rani's SIL to come in and create trouble, so she says that Siva is not related to them, but her husband is there, so he should be the one to do the honors.  Indha ratele that baby will never get a name!  Hubby is missing, Saroja runs to find him, he is busy sampling the vadais, she drags him from there and brings him to the main place.  Right then, Jayanthi tells them to stop and says that the rightful person has just come.  It is none other than Dheena. 

Now it is Dheena's turn, Selvam asks him to do the honors, he looks around then agrees reluctantly, and Priya promptly jumps in and says he has no right to do it.  Sivagami overrules her, and finally Selvam also overrules her, saying it is the function of his family and he will be the one to decide.  Aamaam, inge thaan solla theriyum!

Thodarum ...

Credits: techsatish.net

[FOR MEMBERS ONLY]

PLEASE DO NOT COPY ANY OF THIS FOR USE IN OTHER SITES.  THIS IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE USE OF THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM.

eljay thumbnail
I cannot stomach this lousy serial any more.  Right now, i am so angry I cannot even write, so i will have to do it later, after I cool down.

Update for Wed, Feb 9, 2011:

I am sick and tired of these bullies abusing their wives and the producers who allow such scenes to be aired in prime time serials.  I wish somebody would order these scenes to be deleted.

Rani's SIL tries to start a problem by saying that Dheena is not related (and her husband is?!) but her father finds his voice and tells her to be quiet.  Priya jumps up and objects but Selvam tells her firmly that this is his function and it is his decision to let Dheena be the uncle for the baby.  She leaves and Dheena sits down and the function proceeds.  Dheena whispers the name ILamaran in the baby's ear.

RS calls his driver so he comes into the temple looking for Mangalam and Reva, finds them at the function, calls to them and asks if they came for the function or to go to the temple.  Mangalam and Reva ask him not to report to RS, and they leave. 

Selvam and Archana's parents - they thank him for allowing Dheena to perform the function (illaina kuzhandaikku peyarae illama poidume!).  Then he sees Priya sitting by herself and crying, explains to her that this was the only way the function could proceed, she understands his problem, wipes her eyes, and goes off to join the others. 

RS is on the phone with someone when a cell phone rings.  He asks Mangalam to answer it, she says she is doing the dishes, so he himself answers it.  He picks up the phone without saying anything, Archana the great doesn't even find out who is at the other end and blabbers about Reva leaving her puja koodai at the function, and how she should send it back to them.  He is mad, and calls for the driver, whom he then beats mercilessly for taking Mangalam and Reva to the function.  Mangalam says it was she who went there, and not to beat the driver.  He then turns around and beats her instead.  Reva tells him she was the one who insisted on going there, so he should beat her (actually, if I could, I would beat him up instead!  The cad!  It makes me so mad to watch such scenes).  He says he cannot beat Reva because she is carrying his vaarisu, so he is beating his wife instead.   He then says that he cannot live with a person who does not obey his rules and tells Mangalam to leave.  Then he proceeds to physically drag her to the door and throw her out.  Reva falls at his feet and begs him to reconsider.  I was so mad at this point that I left the room and so I missed the next couple of minutes. 

Anyway, finally, he passes some new rules and if she ever disobeys him, that's the end of her..Reva takes her inside.  If anybody was watching the show and knows what these new rules and conditions are, please fill in.  I was too mad to watch, so I missed some of it.

I just realized that I had also missed the Sori and Kavya scene while writing the update yesterday.  Just blame it on my anger at the way RS treated his wife!  This scene isn't all that great, either, so I could have saved myself some time and not watched it at all.

Anyway, Kavya is crying in the bedroom, Sori comes in and tries to console her.  She says that if he won't agree to a second marriage, she will commit suicide and so Sori says that he will also die along with her.  Finally, he tells her that she will get a baby, and he will arrange for it.

I do not know why women stay in such abusive relationships.  Why cannot they get up and leave?  He is definitely not worth living with, if he cannot respect her.  I am still mad and raging over this scene. 

Thodarum ...

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SweetyGreen thumbnail