Written Update of 31st January, 2011

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

I haven't checked the update. So, please, bear with my mistakes.

[CRYPT]The episode starts with Abhay getting into hostel room,  seeing this piya becomes really happy and she runs to hug him.  She tries to say someting when Abhay keeps his hand on her mouth and tells her to be quiet as she needs to rest.  she picks up piya and takes her to her bed and make her sleep.  He assures her not to worry as he is beside her. Piya fells asleep, and Abhay starts romaing in the room but he too then sleeps lateron. Piya wakes up at the midnight and thinks till what time will  you save me? I know, nobody can do anything till the time you're with me. But as the matter of fact i need to know your past so that we can stay together. Dont assume anything abhay, I know, I have the courage to face the truth and to support you.  Now for finding out the truth, I need to do soemthing. I need to keep myself in danger and i know you will come to save me, This time, I'll get answers of my questions.  She takes the blanket and gives it on Abhay and she leaves from there.  Abhay wakes up after sometime to see Piya missing from the bed, he is really worried and leaves to find her. he becomes restless as he doesn't find her. He thinks abt the accident from which piya has not even recovered. He says to himself, He wont let anything happen to her this time. He will save her anyhow.

Misha and Panchi comes back home wherein Panchi tells misha how her faith has became more strong on God after seeing Piya alright . Misha thinks whom could be that jerk who hitted piya? She then gets a call from Shaurya and she excuses herself. She tells panchi to leave as she needs to talk. Panchi thinks who could be this person for whom Misha is blushing? and she is talking like  a pure girl. She smiles, then leaves.

Piya is walking into the jungle, she is trying really harrd  to gain courage and nt to get  scared from jungle animals. She have this maeithli picsture in her hand and going at the place where maithali and abhay lost their lives. She remembers how the watchmen narrated the story of maithali and Abhay's love.  She thinks, she have to reach that place to know the truth.

Haseena goes to Abhay's room,  She doesnt see Abhay there, She goes to Chand and informs abt Abhay's absence. Chand says Abhay must be there where Piya is. They goes into hostel to check but piya is missing from there. Chand then sense Abhay's presence nearyby and closes his eyes to check. He then Sees Abhay running (into the jungle)in a search of piya. Chand informs Haseena that  aBhay has went to search piya and we need to stp him before he tells his story to her. Chand says i need to close chapter of this Piya asap. Before its too late, We have gifted  this life to Abhay and he can't loose it for that girl. Haseena says Yes! We should have  killed piya in the first place, but we didn't wanted this world to know our identity. We will finish Piya now and for forever.  They both goes in jungle, haseena says, this is the same place where abhay lost maithali. Chand says even Abhyander, but he got a new life as abhay too.

Piya reach at the place where Maithali father burnt her. Abhay is running here and there in the jungle and calling out Piya's name. He then closes his eyes to find where exaclty piya is. He sees Piya in the same place and starts shouting " Dont Go there Piya, That place has a bad onam" Don't go there Piya. Piya thinks , This is a place where I'll learn the truth.  The episode finishes on Abhay's face.

PrecaP : Piya is sitting in her room. She is so damn scared, She thinks who was that animal? This can't be true,  He wasn't Abhay! I think, main bura spana dekhrahi hoon[/CRYPT]

Edited by Sano88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesomebieee updatieeee...thankiesssssss..
meghamaina thumbnail
hi
thanks for the update
nind nahi aa rahi thi.....socha wapas ek bar chk karlu
and u posted update
thank u very much
bless u
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxx for the lovely update.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the lovely update SanoπŸ‘
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thnxx a LOT for the awssuumm updateee !!! πŸ€—
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Thank you..
OMG The precap!!!!
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks so much for the update
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
what an update janeman!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Mallu
Bobbi. thumbnail
Hmph, today's episode wasn't that bad.

Never knew Piya had that much guts to just find out about Abhay.