The stress they show!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I doubt  that men actually can't take so much stress..

This is ridiculous what they show , that the men are exhausted ...working and then taking care of the house and kids..

And doing simple work is it such a toll like making quick meals and spending quality time with kids..

In the west I can see this so not happening as my husband can do equal multi tasking as me..

India may itni mushkil hai kya 😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniyoKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
itni mushkile agar nehi bhi hai to TRP ke liye zarur dekhayega .

bt its true INDIAN husbands lacks in multi tasking  becoz wifes pamper them too much .
videosearcher thumbnail
Thats very true, In India especially in non metro cities husbands dont even take a glass of water by themselves. In my family only I've seen so many of them back in India who wont let their wives go to maayka as who'll feed them and take care of ðŸ˜¡  home for few days.😒
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Even as fathers the men are shown to be exhausted while tackling their kids, that really did shock me.

I agree they do exaggerate things for the sake of trps.
shanti05 thumbnail
To my understanding all these men are not newly wed, nor they have infants

So atleast even in the two years of them with their kids have'nt they observed how the wife takes care,
Even not only that common sense and atleast make a check list and jot down what you plan to do everyday
a quick time table solves all the problams..

And talk to the children and make them comfortable..
Distracting kids and making them understand is not that difficult at that tender age.!
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The one who was acting like a school teacher on a Sunday morning really got on my nerves. On one hand the child has to live without his mother and on the other hand the father is acting like a school Principal instead of cheering him up!

The men are behaving as if they were living like paying guests in their own homes even after 3-4 yrs of marriage.😕

shanti05 thumbnail
😆 so true
and that dentist he was even worse, I mean com on dude you are actually  thinking life is a mess

also they dare not show child abuse like hitting the kids when they loose patience coz this would  have adverse effcet on the children
me07me07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The show is definitely scripted. It's funny that these men can't do simple daily tasks for themselves. The kids have definitely been given those dialogues. This is a feminist show designed to belittle men. 
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Not only India but it is equally difficult in all Asian Country, its very difficult for a man to cook, to help their children in studies, and specially to feed their kids!!!!
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: me07me07

The show is definitely scripted. It's funny that these men can't do simple daily tasks for themselves. The kids have definitely been given those dialogues. This is a feminist show designed to belittle men. 

absolutely agree with you...