Written update of 29 th jan

neeti_huda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I saw no one has posted written update, so i decided to post it, this is my first time so please forgive me for the mistakes.
Written update of 29 th january,

Madhu is sitting with Pia and asks her about her health, and tell Pia that she wants to tell Arnab that she is his daughter,

to which PIA REFUSES AND TELLs that she doesnt want him to know,because he left her mom and her, when they needed him the most, to which Madhu agrees wid tears in her eyes.

Misha and kabir are talking about Pia, and Misha tells Kabir to call Abhay, so it will bring smile on Pia's face. To which Kabir agrees but tells Misha that Abhay wont pickup his phone by watching his name on cell.

So instead he decides to call Chand.

Here chandeena are talking, hasseena says that she has found every corner but Abhay is not any where.

Chand tells her this is all because of Pia., and the phone rings.

Its kabir who asks chand about Abhay and tells him to convey the msg that Pia has met with the accident and she wants to meet Abhay, to which chand replies he is not at home.

Chandeena talks that Abhay is doing it again because of Pia.

Here in the hospital Pia is lying in the bed when Abhay come and near her.
Pia hugs him and tells him that, she is alive because of him and he saved her last night.

To which Abhay replies that, he was not there at night and he didnt do anything.

Pia thinks why is he lying? She knows that he saved her.

At the same time Abhay is thinking, he cant let Pia know the trueth because he has already broken so many rules. So to save Pia he will not let her know who he is.

Both were about kiss and the nurse enters the room, Abhay vanishes there after it suddenly.

Abhay gets flashes about the accident of Pia ans watches some one driving car and hitting Pia on purposely. And decides it was just not an accident but someone wanted to kill Pia.
Here misha comes in Pia's room and tells her to come at her home as she needs love and care, to Pia refuses and tells her that she wants to go to the hostel.

Chandeena comes in the hospital and scolds Abhay about the his stupid act of saving Pia.

To which Abhay says that you are not worried about me, but worried abot them, aa they will think that you couldnt even control me.

To which chandeena says we need to leave from here, but Abhay says that tell 'them' that i am not listening you, and i am not leaving from here, bcoz Pia is in danger and she needs him.

And he doesnt want to live with chandeena and goes out of the room

here Pia is searching for Abhay in the hospital and listens chandeena talking about telling the authorities about Abhay which will be dangerous for him, and after he will understand it.

And they also decides to move to dehradoon again, to which Abhay would think that he won but, he doent know the real fact.

Pia thinks about helping Abhay and save him, but for this she would need to know, who he really is and what Chandeena really are and what they want to do.

Pia is in the hostel still thinking about Abhay, and than he enters her room.

Pia runs towards him and i am in love song is played in bg.

She hugs him and Abhay hugs Pia back, and Pia speaks Abhay and he in hi usual style says 'ssshhh' and episode ends.Edited by neeti_huda - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🤣
true............d serial's name shud be..."parties ki yeh ek kahani"🤣 nd ya u forgot to mention d party which d raichands r planning to throw now
OOPSIE............have u edited d whole post?????????
well nice written update..........
Edited by chakku - 13 years ago
neeti_huda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

<font color="#006600">🤣
true............d serial's name shud be..."parties ki yeh ek kahani"🤣 nd ya u forgot to mention d party which d raichands r planning to throw now
</font>

sorry chakku bu i wanted to mike post after taking the time so i edited the whole post and converted it in the written update.

Will post that topic after some time. And thanx for reminding that party too.
meghamaina thumbnail
thanks a lot for the 29th jan update

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update! Loved the epi.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update. I love all the episode this week