January 29th Written Update!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

January 29th, 2011 Written Update

The five are taken to some kind of basement/Empty Warehouse [but I'll refer to it as the Basement throughout] Deshmukh and Patil enter, and Deshmukh makes a list of things to do 1) Two people need to go to Kishan Dimara, to get his client list. And Mohit and Uttara are ordered to go. Mohit protests, saying that Hameer should go because he got the card, and Deshmukh says that Dimara probably found out everything about Hameer by one. He continues saying that all of these five are to listen to his orders and come back and tell him anything they find, anything at all. And if anyone tries to play smart, I'll take care of them. And Patil and Deshmukh leave.

Mohit and Uttara head to where Dimara is and knock on the doorbell, where the old man from the first episode opens the door, and lets them inside. The old man realizes that it's Hameer's name on the card, and Mohit says that Hameer and him have some old accounts to settle. And Uttara asks to use the restroom and she leaves. Meanwhile, Mohit and the old man head to where Dimara is waiting for them, while Uttara is walking around the inside, trying to find the computer.

Mohit-Dimara Meeting:

Mohit sits down, and begins talking, saying that instead of money, Hameer gave him the membership card, that it has a lot more value than money. Dimara turns around to get him a drink when Mohit pulls out a USB. Dimara makes some small talk and when Dimara goes back to fill his drink, Mohit puts the USB in Dimara's computer.

Uttara in a Computer Room:

Uttara sitting in front of the computer and she calls Ayush who's waiting in a van outside with Deshmukh and the other two. Ayush says that when Mohit puts the USB in Dimara's computer, then Dimara's computer will freeze, and all the computer screens in that office will go crazy. And that will let us get all the information on Dimara's computer. Uttara says that her screen is going crazy and that's it, Ayush gets the client list. Suddenly, Uttar hears footsteps and the old man steps into the room. Luckily, she's able to hide herself in a closet and not get caught.

And Mohit and Uttara leave. Mission complete.

Back in the Basement:

Ayush looking through the list of clients and says that all these are those extremely rich types, all these business types, and about forty unknown types. Deshmukh asks for the list, and Ayush asks what he's going to do with it when Deshmukh replies that he's going to put his men behind each of these people. Ayush scoffs, saying that it's going to take forever to get their records and he can provide all the information within minutes. Ayush then launches into an explanation about how he got airline, credit card and cell phone information on everyone. He lists off those who were out of town the day the Joker attacked, and eliminates them. And ultimately there's 3 people that are left as suspects.

Deshmukh slightly awed that in less than 7 minutes, Ayush got the list of suspects. Ayush then explains that he used the sizes of the jacket to those on the Dimara's client list. And thus narrowed it down to three suspects who could have fit in the jacket.

And the 5 are sent out to go find out what each of the three suspects was doing on the 16th, the day the Joker attacked.

First Suspect: Kartik Modi

Dilnaz and Hameer are waiting right as he comes outside of the elevator. Dilnaz: "Oh my gosh! Hi uncle! Thanks so much for that present you gave me at my party" And Modi looks confused, not recognizing them.  And Dilnaz mentions her birthday on the 16th, and Modi says that he was at an important meeting at the Chamber of Commerce on the 16th and not at her party.

He's out.

Second Suspect: Partiv(?) Dalal

Uttara goes to the tennis courts where Dalal was playing. Uttara asks if he wants to play a game cause her partner isn't there, and he immediately agrees. She mentions how she saw him on the 16th at a Spring Barbecue and he says he wasn't there, that his uncle had a heart attack and he had to go to the hospital.

He's out.

Meeting Place (the Creepy Basement)

All five + Patil and Deshmukh all back here. And there's one last suspect, whose profile actually meets quite well with the Joker's profile. When Hameer says that their job is done and they can arrest him, Deshmukh says they need to find him in action because otherwise, we'll be getting calls to get him out before he's even in jail.

Jai Sanklachia.

They have to catch him in action, actually committing the crime. I have to find out all information about him, where he goes, what he does, and if you guys want to leave the jail, get to work.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Soon enough, they find that the Joker has attacked again. And when Deshmukh goes to the crime scene, he sees one woman tied to a bed, with cables, and another man hanging from the side of a window.  They both are connected with wires, and only one can be saved. This time, the Joker even called the media, who got a complete hang on everything that was going on. There was one thing clear from this scene, the Joker was upping his game. It was necessary to catch him.

Jai Sanklachia

And Uttara is sent with Ayush to find out where the Joker's next attack location will be.

They all reach some kind of fancy hotel and Uttara and Ayush go to the restricted area whereas the others are waiting elsewhere. Deshmukh gives uttara a sound bug to hide in her purse so nothing can go wrong.

Jai is at the bar and Ayush and Uttara seat themselves at a table. Uttara suddenly slaps Ayush, and tells him he needs to leave and makes her way over to the bar. She flips out on Jai for staring at her, and then apologizes. He asks her if she's fine, and what happened. He introduces himself and when she does as well, he recognizes her as Vivan's sister.

Ayush comes outside into the lounge, yelling about Uttara not going to get anything done when Deshmukh shuts him up and says she's getting the work done.

Back at the Bar

Jai tells her he doesn't drink, and uttara is surprised. My business needs secrecy and my life needs privacy. And this is a members only lounge. Uttara answers It's not everyday that a girl spots a cultured man at the bar. And he tells her that alcohol is what gives a man the guts to act out of character. She continues making small talk, and asks him where he lives.  And he tells her that he likes quiet places, and she questions how he even lives in Mumbai. He says that he knows how to entertain himself. And Uttara brings up the Joker, and how interesting it would be to meet him. Jai pretends he doesn't know who the Joker is and Uttara launches into an explanation about him.

Right then, Deshmukh calls her, and tells her to just keep him talking, and not to question Jai too much. Jai, back at the bar, realizes that there's a sound bug and disables it. By the time Uttara gets back, Deshmukh can't hear anything that's going on and recognizes that something is wrong.

Immediately, Deshmukh, Hameer, Ayush and Dilnaz head inside and they are shocked not to see them there anymore. Deshmukh finds the sound bug  on the floor. And we go into flashes of how Jai dropped some kind of pill in Uttara's drink and so the two of them left, and she's now in his arms as she felt dizzy and phew unconscious.

Mohit, who's sitting outside, sees Jai leaving and immediately calls Deshmukh who tells him to keep an eye on him. Deshmukh and Ayush go to find Uttara while Hameer, Dilnaz and Mohit go behind Jai, and follow him to some kind of bungalow.

Ayush and Deshmukh find Uttara using a GPS tracker that Ayush installed on her phone.

At the Bungalow:

They see Jai coming out in his swimsuit and entering the pool. Mohit says that he can't swim and neither can Hameer so Dilnaz makes her way into the pool, and follows him underwater, where she sees him put some kind of bomb there. Jai leaves the pool.

At the Hotel:

They realize it's going to take forever to check the rooms, and so Deshmukh hits the fire alarm, and people come running out of all the rooms except for one of them. Deshmukh and Ayush immediately go in and find Uttara inside. Deshmukh  calls the aumbulance and Ayush waits with Uttara.

At the Bungalow:

Dilnaz and tells Mohit and Hameer what happened and Mohit goes to stall Jai as he realizes that as long as Jai is inside, the explosives won't go off. Mohit sees Jai and starts talking to him, and mentions how Jai put something in the pool. Jai keeps trying to leave, and Mohit keeps stalling him and Jai pushes him out of the way. They have a scuffle, and Jai says that what he put in the pool will make the water like oil, and that it will explode like an oil tank. And he takes a bottle and chits it on Mohit's head and gets up to leave.

Right then Deshmukh shows up and hits Jai on the head.

Jai tied up and in a corner of a room where Deshmukh is questioning him, and asks him why he did all this. Jai says revenge, revenge from money. My family is very very rich, and you all think that rich people have no problems, no worries, but money and status have ruined my family. My dad spent all his time and money on horse racing and betting and lost everything. My mom liked her lifestyle more than her family and got married to my dad's best friend. My younger sister, she committed suicide because she wanted to go with my mom but my mom didn't want any of us. And I hate money, I despise money.And before it hurts someone else, I will destroy all its forms.

Case Closed.

Back at the Basement:

Deshmukh tells the five that he'll do everything to get their matters settled in court as they've all helped the police department a lot. He tells them to go now, and they'll get a charge sheet next week.

And the five leave.

Precap: New sheet given to each of the five, new case. It's a minister's son that made the mistake this time and they need witnesses. No one is willing to come forward.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments: Well, I liked this episode as well although I sure wasn't expecting the Joker to be someone much younger. It's not a bad thing that he was relatively old but eh, just was a surprise. I liked how each of the five had different roles and in this one I thought the main star were Uttara and Ayush who were just used to their full potnetial in cracking this case. I'm not saying that the others weren't awesome but these two just phew outshone. Maybe next week we'll see one of the other three breaking out their talentsπŸ˜‰

It started off really well. Let's see what happens in the future.

Cheers!

~Naina

PS. Do hit the LIKE button if you liked the update and definitely leave your comments on what you thought of the episode :)

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Havent watched the episode yet....

Will come back and leave my views😳
MaanKiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanku sooo much for the brilliant update πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘.......I don't think I need to watch the epi now cuz u have written each n every scene with so much detail πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,
Devi
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaanKiDevi

Thanku sooo much for the brilliant update πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘.......I don't think I need to watch the epi now cuz u have written each n every scene with so much detail πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,
Devi

haha thanks so much for that awesome compliment....but my updates don't do justice to these awesome episodes...this show's so damn good.. i'm completely addictedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MaanKiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

haha thanks so much for that awesome compliment....but my updates don't do justice to these awesome episodes...this show's so damn good.. i'm completely addictedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ya this show is damn interesting n unique.........n I really appreciate your effort n hardwork that u put to write such wonderful updates 😊 

Cheers,
Devi
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nania, ver nice updateπŸ‘
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thankyou for the beautifully written update πŸ˜ƒ .. Really appreciate it :))

I love the show!! It's unique, cool and makes sense which most shows don't.. πŸ˜† Everyone's acting is also good, especially Uttara Bhaksi's :)
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Thankyou for the beautifully written update πŸ˜ƒ .. Really appreciate it :))

I love the show!! It's unique, cool and makes sense which most shows don't.. πŸ˜† Everyone's acting is also good, especially Uttara Bhaksi's :)

Oh yeah! Uttara's character was used to her full potential in this case...but I hope we get to see the others as well, well more of the others, in the upcoming episodes :)
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Naina!!! Awesome update dear!!!!!! πŸ€— u r doin a fab job haan.. πŸ‘
Thanx for the update

As i said i will be back lols... The episode was awesome... Loved how they worked together and caught the Joker... Nice teamwork.. I thought the Club owner was the Joker who was doing all this but i was wrong lols... And i also thought tht if it wasnt the club guy then it would be someone in like 20s and stuff but it turned out someone old... Anyways overall the episode was good... The show is awesome and moves at a good pace... Cant wait till next week😳