short update for jan28 -done

wadhwaniki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys since thr is no update ,i m just provdin wid a small update, sry for any mistakes

At hospital

**Everyone is worried abt piya ,cos the doc hv said tat piya survives tonite then she wil b out of danger…

**Abhay is stil roaming in the hosp ,n then he enters into piya's room….he tells piya tat u cannot leave me …if u leave me then I wil die again, I wont let anything happ to u

then he tries to bring her back ,he kisses her all her wounds …..n then finally he takes out her oxygen mask and kissed her😳and tells no one can separate us ….❤️🤗

Next morn

** the docs talk among themselves tat it is impossible tat piya can survive cos til last nite all her organs failed,they go n examine piya ....n they find tat she is perfectly alrite(after all our doc .abhay has cured)😳😃

**arnab tells madhu tat he feels a kind of bondin wid piya.. madhu is thinking tat she shld  tell arnab the truth...before she could say anythin ,the doc informs tat piya is completly fine nw ...evryone rushes to meet her 

Inside piya room

**misha tells piya tat they all thought tat she wont b any more ...n she tells him tat she has a spl hand on her..piya thinks tat its abhays hand on her n tats y she survived....

**next scene ws borin tracker ws flirtin wid a doc n poor angad ws feelin jealous

piya n misha togther

**piya is wearin misha's clothes n she tells her tat cant her find sum better clothes her ....misha tells her tat these r the only clean clothes she is havin ,she tells piya to maintain 2 mins of silence for all those germs (which were on clothes,piya ws wearin)who died cos thr is so much of cleanliness in this hospital ...

**piya is still searchin for abhay n she ask misha abt abhay,she tells her tat abhay ws nt her last nite...misha moves out to get piya discharge papers....piya is think into herself ...."abhay i knw ur her n u saved me .....i want to meet u whr r u abhay ????

precap

abhay cums infront of piya ,n then she hugs him 

Niki

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago