Written Update January 28th!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

January 28th Written Update (First Episode)

*Just a warning, this is a ginormous update so I hope you have the patience to get through the entire thingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Otherwise, there's a shorter update in the first comment*

Intro Scene:

You see a man putting something away in a locker, locking it and walking down a long hallway. He then enters a room where another man is gagged and tied up to a chair, and signs him out. And then you see his face, it's painted completely in white and red.

This man enters another huge half where people are tied up together and brings Guy 2 in at gunpoint and sets him somewhere. He thanks everyone for being the perfect audience and turns on a little machine, telling everyone not to be scared because it will turn off by itself in ten minutes. But if anyone touches it, then in trying to become a hero, everything else will go boom! He sees a woman holding her stomach and crying, and asks her if she's pregnant, tells her not to be scared, and to go with him. The woman refuses but he takes her anyways, thanks everyone, and the two leave. He says he'll take her somewhere far, gives her his jacket and the two go.

Narrator: Arjun's actions have only two reasons, 1) Need, 2) Habit. Then we flash through scenes of Bombay, and he says that criminals can be caught, but aadat, aadat is is different because it is rich, it never needs anything. These people can get bail before even getting arrested. And then you see Damodar Deshmukh getting out of his car, saying that nothing will stop him from catching these criminals and he likes breaking habits. [I absolutely LOVED this dialogue. What an entrance for Deshmukh]

He enters a building and goes to where a police officer is talking to the pregnant woman from before, who 's saying "He was really nice. I expected him to take me hostage but he was polite and decent, asked me the baby's name, and gave me the jacket and drove off" Another police officer is updating Damodar Deshmukh, and saying that the bomb detonator  is very powerful but it has already been disabled. It's exactly identical to the previous two robberies. The Joker had a hattrick. Deshmukh looks at the jacket, and says it is worth a year's salary for him. A man that can afford this jacket, use an imported detonator, he worked so hard to take home less than 9000 and sends the jacket to the lab.

Damodar then surveys the cameras and thinks, another crime without any motive. And as he watches the cameras, he realizes that there is a bomb  Before he can run to get it, the bomb blasts.

*~*~*~*~*

Deshmukh goes to report to some lady, who seems to be more powerful than him, who asks if has read some report on some crime. And that there's a conference on this matter and he has to be there. And he says no, he's been too busy, but the woman orders him that he has to go there, he is needed there. Deshmukh refuses, saying that he's not going to go somewhere to sit around and do nothing when there's crime rampant here, with the newspapers making fun of us, and I'm supposed to go to a conference?  And she asks what happened. He says that the Joker struck again, this time in a bank.

Deshmukh says that these peoples motives are solely thrill, and he tells the woman that he knows all types of criminals. The woman says that although this Joker is a criminal, the way he commits these crimes is beyond their handling capabilities. He's not like the regular ones, but he's different. The woman tells him he has to go to the conference and he leaves.

Deshmukh and the other police officer, Patil, go to where the coat from before was made, Dimara Studio. An old man opens the door, and they ask for Mr. Dimara, and the guy points to a sign that says Members Only. The old man says that they have to take an appointment to meet Mr. Dimara, and only members can get an appointment, and that people like them would never get an appointment. Deshmukh tells him that they're involved in a police investigation and that he's becoming a hindrance and they can throw him in jail, but the old man refuses to let them go inside and shuts the door in their face.

Mohit Kishenchandani

A car is driving rashly through the streets when it crashes into something. A guy slowly tries to get out of the car and he thinks back to when he was drinking. It's Mohit. He gets a phone call, and says congrats Mom, thanks for saying happy birthday 5 minutes before my day ends. And his mom apologizes and tells him to have fun with his friends, and she was dealing with some important business stuff and Mohit is just really angry. He continues drinking when a girl comes and tells him to stop drinking, and he flips on her, saying he's fine alone and doesn't need anyone in his life. And Tanya, the girl and his fiance, says she loves him. Back to the car crash, Mohit looks inside his car and sees Tanya on the seat with blood streaming down her face. And he screams. The police are holding on to him as they take away in the ambulance.

At the Police Station:

Patil telling Deshmukh that they didn't get the warrant to go see Kishan Dimara, probably because the higher police officer got scared seeing Dimara's name. Deshmukh calls Dimara a darzi. Kishan Dimara is anything but a darzi, is what Mohit says, as he is sitting in the jail cell.

Uttara Bakshi

And Uttara Bakshi makes her entrance, and Deshmukh is told she likes playing with fire and charged for property destruction, but nothing can be done against her because she's Vivan Bakshi's sister, Vivan Bakshi the famous film star. Uttara is seen modeling where the photographer is praising her and when he finds out her name, he stills. The photographer steps outside, yelling at someone for taking Uttara because she's Vivan Bakshi's sister and Uttara comes outside and says that she knew her brother refused to let her do any modeling. The photographer apologizes to her and says that he can't get on Vivan Bakshi's bad side. If he finds out, then I'll be cut out from all these magazines and she leaves crying.

Vivan Bakshi goes inside his house, and calls out for his sister, yelling at her for wanting to model because it will ruin his image. He tells her that the amount of money she would make in a month by modeling, he can just give her. Why does she need to think of her career? And she's already crying by then and tells him she wants to do something of her own. He tells her to open a spa or something but modeling is out of the question, and to compose herself because the media is waiting outside.

Later on, Uttara looking at a billboard of her brother's new movie and sets it on fire. Back at the police station, the other police officer says that this is Uttara's 4th arrest in the past few months. And Deshmukh says to lock her up, lock her up with Mohit.

Ayush Khetrapal:

Another guy joins Mohit and Uttara and introduces himself, saying he's Ayush and Mohit yells at him for making polite conversation. Flashback of Ayush at some resort on the computer where a guy comes to him for some membership card. Another guy comes to Ayush and Ayush tells him that his entire 4 lakh credit card debt has been paid off and he leaves. Some guy asks him if he makes licenses, ration cards, etc, and Ayush says that stuff is low grade. What he does is make fake credit cards, hack into bank accounts, make entry cards for clubs, he really likes hacking. And Ayush Khetrapal is caught by this man who reveals himself to be a police officer.

At the Police Station:

Deshmukh tells all three that they are stuck in the jail until Tuesday, because the court is closed.

Hameer Rizvi:

A new guy enters the jail cell. Hameer. At a poker game, when two guys suddenly come and another one comes and before he knows it, Hameer is hanging off the side of a building. He's being threatened and literally screaming for his life, where someone is telling him that he shouldn't have played this game, he was warned against it. And Hameer begging, saying he'll return all the money in an hour. Hameer begging people for money, but no one seems to agree. A drunk girl comes and falls in his lap, and they both go into another room. She's lying on the bed, and he closes the door and takes all the money from her closets before leaving. The door opens suddenly then and her parents are at the door and he is caught for theft.

Dilnaz Shroff:

Another girl comes and the police officer tells Deshmukh that she was caught with a gun and she hit a police officer. Three guys drive up and stand in front of a store and decide they can't go through with it. Dilnaz comes rght then and says she'll break the glass and get the mannequins, no fear of anything. She takes out a gun and shoots the glass window, setting off alarms. She tells Deshmukh that the arresting officer touched her, and she doesn't like to be touched. And she's thrown in the jail cell with the other four.

Deshmukh gets a phone call right then, saying that the Joker attacked again.

Deshmukh and Patil at the location of the crime, a jewelry store, where nothing is one display anymore, and where a man is tied up to a chair and connected to some wires with all the jewelry on him behind a display window. Suraj Dharewala, the owner of the store. There's bleach in all of these bottles around him. If the police try to remove the jewelry, then a trigger is turned on which will cause the bleach to fall on the jewelry and cause it to disintegrate. And the only way to get Suraj out is by removing the jewelry.

Deshmukh and Patil enter some each other room and Deshmukh trying to identify the motives of the Joker. How he wants to be famous. Most people keep away cash at the bank but he left a bomb. Most people display things at a store and the Joker displayed the man. But why? He's creating a pattern. He doesn't care about money, whatever he has in excess

At the Police Station:

Mohit Kishenchandani: His drinking habits could have caused his fiance's death. Uttara Bakshi: She likes playing with fire and is extremely violent. Ayush: Amazing hacker whose brain works only in all these backwards ways. Hameer Rizvi: He was arrested for theft. Dilnaz Shroff: She has a fascination for shooting with guns. All of them are rich. All their lives are set and their way of rebellion is by challenging society and its laws. They find a thrill in living dangerously.

Deshmukh goes to his cabin, and thinks that these five can help in the Joker case, and the only way they can enter Joker's world is by using these 5. He goes to the jail cell  and tells everyone that they could be in jail for 6 months for their cases. Hameer gets up and says that his dad can free him, he's powerful. Deshmukh says that this entire case is in my hands, and I don't fear anyone. Each makes their own snide remarks, and Deshmukh says that no one made a call for them, and tells them he'll keep them the way he wants to.

Deshmukh tells the five that he's the only one that can possibly help them in their situation. He'll let them live in a hotel room, live luxuriously, but they have to do what he says. Ayush talking to the other four, and says that this seems like a huge scam. Uttara  complains about the bathrooms 🀣 Dilnaz realizes that Deshmukh actually cares about fighting crime and thinks that they should listen to him. Mohit has his doubts, and Hameer argues that none of them would be able to survive till Tuesday.

After a little more debate, Mohit says he's going to say yes to Deshmukh's deal.

Deshmukh sitting at his desk with the five of them, and each has their own list of conditions. Deshmukh tells them to shut up, that everything will run according to his rules and if anyone tries to escape, another case will be filed against them. I just want one word from each of you: Yes or No.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Deshmukh talking and realizes that all of them know each other in some way, that these five are the way to get to Kishan Dimara. Mohit found out that Kishan Dimara has a fascination for poker, and Ayush was able to create a fake Members card that Hameer got and entered the scene with. And Ayush had put a camera on Hameer's jacket.

The other four and Deshmukh and Patil are sitting and watching what's happening. And Hameer wins over Kishan Dimara, who gives him his card.

Hameer returns to the hotel room and gives the card to Deshmukh, who realizes how much he got done in one day with these 5.

Precap:

Deshmukh says that the first work is going to be to go to Kishan Dimara's studio, and tells Mohit and Uttara he wants Dimara's client list. Ayush finds the list on the computer, and Joker eventually attacks again. They decide that they have to find Joker in his act of committing the crime. Deshmukh says if anyone tries to escape, he'll find them.

---------------------------------------------------------

Comments: Wow. For a first episode, this was just awesome. Nicely done, slick, no crappy, unnecessary scenes, it was good. Like someone said in another post, yes the lighting could have been slightly better, but I have to say beyond that, I loved the acting and the stories behind each character were depicted well. I'm excited to see this story unravel, and to see how these five help in catching the Joker.

I'll see you all tomorrow with the second episode.

Cheers!

~Naina

Please excuse any mistakes/typos & correct me if I've made any blaring errors. Thanks!

Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail

Short Update:

-The Joker attacks. He gives a pregnant woman a jacket, before he escapes. Damodar Deshmukh, a police officer, makes his entry, and realizes that the Joker is no normal criminal, and that the bomb is in the locker room. Before he can do anything, the bomb blasts.

-Deshmukh explains the motives behind these criminals, how they're all rich, how they're all doing this for the thrill, not because they need money, they need anything to survive, but just because they want to rebel against society and its rules.

-Deshmukh, along with his sidekick Patil, go to the location where the jacket that the Joker had, was made - Dimara Studios, owned by Kishan Dimara. Unfortunately, they can't get in because they don't have membership, and are blatantly refused, even when they say they are police officers. No matter how hard they try to get a warrant, they are not given one.

-Mohit Kishenchandani makes his entrance, a drunk guy who's essentially miserable with his life, he's driving home when he gets into a car crash in which he almost kills his fiance.

-Uttara Bakshi is next, a woman who literally plays with fire as she has no control over her life and can't do what she wants to - model, because her brother doesn't allow it, her brother, the famous film star, Vivan Bakshi.

-Third is Ayush Khatrepal, the hacker, who makes fake member cards for clubs, hacks into accounts, makes fake credit cards. Extremely intelligent guy who just uses his intelligence incorrectly.

-Fourth is Hameer Rizvi, a guy plundering in debts who loves poker. He's threatened by someone to pay him back within an hour, and he resorts to theft to get the money. Unfortunately, he's caught.

-Fifth and last is Dilnaz Shroff, a daredevil of a woman, who takes it upon herself to do what her three other friends couldn't and wouldn't do. She breaks a glass display window using a gun.

-Before he knows it, Deshmukh gets a phone call that Joker attacked again, this time a jewelry store.

-Damodar Deshmukh realizes that all these five are exceptions to every rule in book, who all believe they can get away scotch free for their crimes because of their connections. And decides they think the way the Joker does.

-He offers them a deal to work for him, to do what he says, and each of them, though hesitant at first, want to escape the jail and agree.

-Mohit finds out about Kishan Dimara, and it's Hameer that goes to play a game of poker and wins. He gets a membership card of some sort and gives it to Deshmukh, who realizes that these five are the key to solving this entire mess.
Thanx for the lovely update Naina... Nicely written and detailed....😳
shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update... 😊
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Naina.

This is the first time am seriously following a thriller show n this is just because the plot here is just too good.😎
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shipra_S

Thanks for the update Naina.

This is the first time am seriously following a thriller show n this is just because the plot here is just too good.😎

You're welcome :)

And I completely know what you're saying. I started watching mainly because it's YRF but was completely hooked by the time we got through the first Joker scene and were introduced to Deshmukh. And I'm absolutely loving the 5.....their stories are quite interesting and I just want to see how they catch JokerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
OMG Naina!!!!!! very nicely written...... πŸ‘ superb job... πŸ‘πŸΌ thanx a ton..... πŸ€— wow u havent missed a single scene!!!! 😲 just fabulous........  

P.S. i love ur DP!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Edited by 247happy2bme - 13 years ago
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 247happy2bme

OMG Naina!!!!!! very nicely written...... πŸ‘ superb job... πŸ‘πŸΌ thanx a ton..... πŸ€— wow u havent missed a single scene!!!! 😲 just fabulous........  

P.S. i love ur DP!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

haha you're welcome!

and DP? what's that?πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
@ Naina -- DP means display pic 
Da one that says " i dont suffer from insanity....." i just loved it..... πŸ˜‰
Edited by 247happy2bme - 13 years ago
Ni_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update...Quite an interesting episode, hope the show gets even more thrilling in the coming episodes.