bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
As Beautiful As Ever

i'm going to take a leap...who else is with me?

months have passed nd now geet is heavily pregnant...maan comes home early to take geet out for dinner...he  expects her to be ready as he had called earlier, but finds a weepy geet who is not yet dressed to go out.

"what happened? why r u not ready yet?

"i'm not going"

why? u were complaining only yesterday that u craved punjabi food. come on today i too feel like having punjabi food. let me select a dress for u."

maan reaches the wardrobe only to find a mess inside nd wonders what happened. but finds out a red one.

"here ur favourite color "

geet starts to cry, " i don't want that"

"then how about the green one?"

geet comes near nd snatches the dress from maan's hands and throws it away. she cries even louder nd goes back to the bedroom. a panicked maan hugs her nd asks" what's the matter, mishti?"

geet mumbles something into maans chest.

"what?"maan asks holding her a bit away.

"i'm so fat none of these dresses fit me!" geet says. she pushes away from maan and looking down,  cries
" look, i can't  see my feet "

maan sits down in the chair nearby and pulls geet to his lap. tucking her head under his chin he hides his amused smile (u get the one i mean?) nd says

"BUT I CAN SEE THEM, THEY R  AS BEAUTIFUL  AS EVER!"

did u like my scene?

here is another OS...

Towards Working Together

Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it would be very nice if we get to see these kind of scenes in future track๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Anemari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful scene..hope they show this to us in the serial...waiting...so sweet ๐Ÿ˜‰
Crazy_Soha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOWOWOW...!!! very very cute scene yaar...!! 
Its so cute.. love it..!! :-)
KHUSHIASR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope to see such a cute scene in the Show......... That was soooooooo adorable...........
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Very sweetly done.......................hope something like this is shown in GHSP......................sometime in the near future........................
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awww that'll be a cute scene if BSK survives
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Its a nice cute scene
loved it
hopefully the story will move their eventually
Sominababa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this Will be a nice track๐Ÿ˜Š
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangalores

i'm going to take a leap...who else is with me?

months have passed nd now geet is heavily pregnant...maan comes home early to take geet out for dinner...he  expects her to be ready as he had called earlier, but finds a weepy geet who is not yet dressed to go out.

"what happened? why r u not ready yet?

"i'm not going"

why? u were complaining only yesterday that u craved punjabi food. come on today i too feel like having punjabi food. let me select a dress for u."

maan reaches the wardrobe only to find a mess inside nd wonders what happened. but finds out a red one.

"here ur favourite color "

geet starts to cry, " i don't want that"

"then how about the green one?"

geet comes near nd snatches the dress from maan's hands and throws it away. she cries even louder nd goes back to the bedroom. a panicked maan hugs her nd asks" what's the matter, mishti?"

geet mumbles something into maans chest.

"what?"maan asks holding her a bit away.

"i'm so fat none of these dresses fit me!" geet says. she pushes away from maan and looking down,  cries
" look, i can't  see my feet "

maan sits down in the chair nearby and pulls geet to his lap. tucking her head under his chin he hides his amused smile (u get the one i mean?) nd says

"BUT I CAN SEE THEM, THEY R  AS BEAUTIFUL  AS EVER!"

did u like my scene?

I loved it...he should add "you are nice just the way you are" (can't write it in hindi)