Written update 27th January 2011 - Gulaal

capricorn7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I love this show but don't find any updates so I am writing this one, hope you all like it, I can't remember the names of all the characters so pls excuse that.

Written update January 27th

Gulaal is going to the hospital to seem her father in law, dressed up as a married woman, kesura and the sisters run to him and tell her that she is looking very nice and should wear this and not white. Kesura says that it is not good to lie, G says that it is better to hide a truth if it hurts someone, then she leaves.

Dushant comes to his mother and says that now he is not drunk and wants to tell her that he is very serious about marrying Gulaal. His mother gives him all reasons against it and pleads with him and finally says that I will die than see you marrying G. he tells her that if you don't get me married to G then I will call the panchayat and make them do my dever watu (dever marriage) with G. then he locks her in the room and goes out.

Sudha comes outside and says what's wrong, he says she was not understanding but I have made her understand. His elder brother too comes and they have a staring sesson.

Gulaal enters the room of mota bha, he says that since I got conscious I had wanted to see you. Some emotional dialogues later he asks for Vasant and says that V is his guroor and he prays that V gets his life and lives long, gulaal cries and tells him not to talk of dying.

Dushant's elder brother comes into the room of his parents and says that mota bha has deceived them and has not given them anything in the will and has given it all to gulaal.

Part 2:

The elder brother says that he has given us a life of servents by giving us only 20% to you and the rest to Vasant and Kesar. So now after Vasant is no more there so 80% is now Gulaal's. so get ready to be her servents all your life.

Gina kaki tries to make him more angry with more hateful dialogues. Her husband says that I will talk to motabha, she says that forget it, we will talk to him and will not let them do his manmani. He will have to face the truth today.

Kesura hears them say this and realises that they may tell mota bha everything about vasant. Kesura runs to find gulaal and stop them from saying anything. He finally finds her and tells her, they run together to her.

Gigakaki and the son arrive and enter the room while the nurse says that only one person can see the patient and you need to talk to the doctor.

Then they start shouting and complaining that we have been working so hard for you but you have given everything to gulaal, and he says I have not done that, then they say that vasant has drown in water and kesura does whatever gulaal says so everything is hers then.

Motabha's health starts failing, giga kaki shouts that they are all fooling you vasant has died in the accident. The nurse tries to stop them and sends them out and tries to save mota bhai, as gulaal and kesura run inside the hospital they see giga kaki and son coming out of the room and they both stare at each other and leave.

Precap: Dushan't elder brother is telling his mother and Sudha that let Gulaal marry dushant because she now has vasant's share which will become ours.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update and yes even i luv the show a lot want it 2 garner more trp's...
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankyouu for the updateee =)
it was really good!
[xxx]

Love, Priincess =)
      [xxx]