Hawhh judii...
Yeh kya sun rahi hoo main..

hehe koi gal nahi...I am coming thereπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Sanaya ohh hahha..okk bye bye good night see ya tata

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanaya-luv-arti

thnkxx for giving me all yur love everyone but time to leave byeee

@anu and shreya- oh that brother who wanna kill geet i know him but didnt knew his anme πŸ€£

yuppp sanaya he is her biggest enemy ufff hateeeeeeeeeee brij anyways bubyeeeee tc gudnite sanaya chat yah tomorrow
punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
alright guys...good night final answer...talk to u guys in am
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: punjabispice

alright guys...good night final answer...talk to u guys in am

Bye bye di..Good night sweet dreams love ya tataπŸ€—see ya tom..will tell ya abt the smileys😳
punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhhhh actually wait not final answere.......so instead of writing my assignment i jotted a scene down for maaneet.......
so here goes....tell me if u guys like it...and pass it on...i can continue....but i kinda suck at wiriting

geet is in the maans office trying to understand why maan has not been spending the nights with her.

geet is wearing a nice chooriadaar suit with a parande and braided hair. maan is in his usual work clothes. (their both matching)

scene cut into the office. maan with file in hand and geet in her gusa sherni mode

geet: "maan phela tum mera sawaal ka jawab do"

maan: "geet mera paas faltho time nahin hai tumara be fusul sawaal le. tum ghar jao. mein aata hoon meeting ke bhad"

geet: extremely angry turns around really angry (whiplash type) and with her turn her hair which is braided with a parande hits maan in the eye.

geet: shocked geet." hai baba ji yea kya ho gayai." geet gets flustered and blows warm air into her dupaata to numb the eye but shes trying to go too fast doesnt relieze what she is doing and accidently kisses mans eye instead (without the duppata)

MAHIIIIIIIIII

maan smiles and points to his other eye

geet kisses his other eye lightly

maan points to his lips

geet smiles shyly and puts her dupaata to his lips and kisses him and runs outta the office smiling.

mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bye puja.......
luv ya....πŸ€—

bye sanaya....πŸ€—
nice meeting ya.....πŸ˜†
ur emoticons r lovely.....πŸ˜†
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Ren di u are here kya??
haha i just found out this and wine club thread has same number of pages rite now..lolzz..πŸ˜†*silly one*

..shreyaa.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabispice

ohhhhh actually wait not final answere.......so instead of writing my assignment i jotted a scene down for maaneet.......

so here goes....tell me if u guys like it...and pass it on...i can continue....but i kinda suck at wiriting

geet is in the maans office trying to understand why maan has not been spending the nights with her.

geet is wearing a nice chooriadaar suit with a parande and braided hair. maan is in his usual work clothes. (their both matching)

scene cut into the office. maan with file in hand and geet in her gusa sherni mode

geet: "maan phela tum mera sawaal ka jawab do"

maan: "geet mera paas faltho time nahin hai tumara be fusul sawaal le. tum ghar jao. mein aata hoon meeting ke bhad"

geet: extremely angry turns around really angry (whiplash type) and with her turn her hair which is braided with a parande hits maan in the eye.

geet: shocked geet." hai baba ji yea kya ho gayai." geet gets flustered and blows warm air into her dupaata to numb the eye but shes trying to go too fast doesnt relieze what she is doing and accidently kisses mans eye instead (without the duppata)

MAHIIIIIIIIII

maan smiles and points to his other eye

geet kisses his other eye lightly

maan points to his lips

geet smiles shyly and puts her dupaata to his lips and kisses him and runs outta the office smiling.

Hhaah geet wearing paranda?? lolzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
omg hayeee kash aasa ho sake😍
loved it
plz plz continue soon di..plzz

SoniRita thumbnail
bubyeeee puja diii gudnite sweetdreams
ren diii aap kaha baar baar gayab hogati hai
roshni diiiiiiiiiiiiii where r u u also disappeared ufffff
hiii devina
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail