Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Just as the Razzies are gearing up to raze Hollywood egos, the third annual Golden Kela Awards are set to make Bollywood go bananas with its nominees for the "shiniest shit to hit the silver screens" in India.

Even some of Bollywood's megastars are in the mix, including Shah Rukh Khan (worst actor for My Name is Khan ) and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan ( Raavan ).

Priyanka Chopra ( Anjaana Anjaani ), Deepika Padukone ( Housefull and Break Ke Baad ), and Hrithik Roshan ( Guzaarish ) are all up for worst acting awards as well.

Even Mexican star Brbara Mori received a worst acting nomination for her role in Kites , one of Bollywood's attempt to cross-over to the Latin American market.

Indian filmmaker Yash Chopra might want to rethink his approach. He was nominated for the Baawra Ho Gaya Hai Ke Award (which roughly translates as "Have you gone crazy?"). Chopra received one nomination for the award, but not for just one film—for four films: Pyaar Impossible , Badmaash Company , Lafangey Parindey , Band Baaja Baraat . Among his competition is the whole cast and crew of My Name is Khan .

The hilariously named 3 Idiots Childbirth Award For Most Ridiculous Sequence in a Film Award includes nominations for the second half of My Name is Khan , the mosquito sequence from Robot , the gorilla sequence from No Problem , the end sequence from Knock Out , and the whole movie Prince .

Housefull was full of nominations, tying Action Replayy with six nominations. My Name is Khan received five nominations.

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Aish: so true no?
SRK: hmph.. can't help but agree
Yash: OH MY 🤣
Finally.. they get their due.. 🤣

laddoo for everyone..😆

Kela Awards......but I like eating them!

I think these awards are going to be really fair guys😆
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail

Whhhat .. Aish for Ravaan? And PC for AA? Like okay not the best films ever made but there were SO many other bad movies released this year.

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
As much as I hate aiswarya rai, there were much worse actresses this year than her.
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
srk for MNIK? what hoow 😕
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's not about bad movies...they are nominating bad performances. Katrina from TMK is missing lol

SRK for MNIK...And kajol and kareena from WAF and Emraan from OUATIM....Really? 😆
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago